Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, JJM4 said:

Yeah that does look a little bit tilted to me.  When you first posted it, I didn't notice it but now that you mention it, it is noticeable. I'd also have a hard time letting that ride. 

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I am sorry to say, yeah, that looks like a bad job and I think I’d have to say something. 

Appreciate the input guys. I agree. I just didn't want to have to make the drive back up there as I live about 1 1/2 hours from his business. I called him up though and he said he would fix it no problem.

LA Kings Tom McCollum PS 16/17 (a few puck marks and pilling at the end of the sleeves)

20200229_132538

20200229_132618

LA Kings Michael Latta PS 2016/2017 (suprisingly good wear: several puck/stick marks and a hole)

20200229_132702

20200229_132748

Got this in the other day: Andy Greene 2006-07 red set 2.  This was the jersey Andy wore in his first NHL game as well as when he scored his first NHL point (assist on Langenbrunner goal).  Love this jersey and while it was time to move on I definitely miss him as he was one of my favorite Devils.

Edited by Devilsguy

On 2/29/2020 at 7:38 AM, amonte78 said:

LA Kings Michael Latta PS 2016/2017 (suprisingly good wear: several puck/stick marks and a hole)

20200229_132748

Apologize in advance but as a dad I have to. Did that cost a Latta money?

3 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Got this in the other day: Andy Greene 2006-07 red set 2.  This was the jersey Andy wore in his first NHL game as well as when he scored his first NHL point (assist on Langenbrunner goal).  Love this jersey and while it was time to move on I definitely miss him as he was one of my favorite Devils.

EF719786-60F2-4E2B-8911-E122F2BC0A25.jpeg

A09805F4-7911-41BF-B6FF-14466E3F9409.jpeg

Debut jersey of a future captain. Very nice pickup indeed!!

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

What’s the latta with you, Jerk? 

1 minute ago, thebiggoalie said:

What’s the latta with you, Jerk? 

Nothing I just like making you crawl out of the woodwork by saying things that annoy you. 

JT St Pats MIC.  Taking a bit of a risk putting the C before the games are actually played but can easily swap in an A if he misses the games in two weeks.

49613703762_392f1b44b2_b.jpg49613703742_9575dac531_b.jpg

On 3/3/2020 at 1:07 AM, mfitz804 said:

I forgot. I'll look it up for you when I've finished my cafe Latta.

Game Worn “Nike”* 2018/2019 University of Michigan Nick Pastujov Road Jersey

*** Jersey has a Nike swoosh and Michigan Athletics are sponsored by Nike.  The jersey is tagged by Exclusive Pro Sports, who also customize the jerseys for the team.  A member of the Athletic Department informed me the team was sent a set of road blue jerseys by Nike that were disliked by the team and staff.  Exclusive Pro produced this set of jerseys as a replacement.  The blue Nike set was presented as a road alternate and auctioned off, but was never worn in a game.

DSCN8329_zps5agxjtcm.jpgDSCN8332_zpsrnwpx4jt.jpg

Authentic Cliff Keen Athletic 1994 University of Michigan Jason Botterill Great Lakes Invitational Alternate Jersey

DSCN8333_zpsc47aobkv.jpg

DSCN8335_zpsaznbagg7.jpg

DSCN8334_zps6cup3ksc.jpg

Edited by HawksFanInDC

From the most recent Real Sports auction.  Put down the opening bid and was the only bidder.  18-19 set 3/playoffs.  Had thoughts on re-purposing it but it’s got a lot of marks on it and a couple of nice repairs so gonna leave it as is.  Real Sports also included a nice 8x10 photo match from one of the first round games (grrrrrrrrr).

49624457983_7005b6f851_b.jpg49624973661_5bb6868587_b.jpg

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 2:45 PM, HawksFanInDC said:

Game Worn “Nike”* 2018/2019 University of Michigan Nick Pastujov Road Jersey

*** Jersey has a Nike swoosh and Michigan Athletics are sponsored by Nike.  The jersey is tagged by Exclusive Pro Sports, who also customize the jerseys for the team.  A member of the Athletic Department informed me the team was sent a set of road blue jerseys by Nike that were disliked by the team and staff.  Exclusive Pro produced this set of jerseys as a replacement.  The blue Nike set was presented as a road alternate and auctioned off, but was never worn in a game.

Authentic Cliff Keen Athletic 1994 University of Michigan Jason Botterill Great Lakes Invitational Alternate Jersey

a pair of fantastic lookin sweaters there!

beat state!

As I was goofing around, I decided to take a look at NHL Auctions. This was a mistake, as there was only a day left on the bidding for Canes x Hornets warmup jerseys.

Not wanting to make the same mistake of using the Reminders app for the ASG jerseys (in which it didn't remind me), I set multiple alerts for the end, and ended up with...

Teuvo Teravainen's Canes x Hornets warmup jersey. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/184032657@N07/sets/72157713385443481

Edited by DM67

A few of my latest pickups. The Jets costed me a solid chunk of change but I really wanted one of these Heritage navy alts so I'm happy to have it. I'm also a big fan of how nice the set tags are. 

hSEhE61.jpgbvoV72J.jpgpWeC3fP.jpg

1BPcdn7.jpg

asFhjWg.jpg

On 3/3/2020 at 10:42 AM, TMLFAN said:

JT St Pats MIC.  Taking a bit of a risk putting the C before the games are actually played but can easily swap in an A if he misses the games in two weeks.

F(&^*** Coronavirus.

Just got this one in:

Nikita Gusev 19-20 red set 1 game worn jersey.  This jersey was worn by Gusev in his first ever NHL game against Winnipeg.  He also scored his first NHL goal and NHL point in this jersey.  Really happy to have this from a player who has been a bright spot in an otherwise tough year.

Edited by Devilsguy

Very nice Goose!! You rolled the dice by pre-ordering the jersey of an unknown quantity and it looks like you did well!

20 hours ago, Schlepprock32 said:

You outbid me on the Bourque.  Nice pick up.  

Sorry buddy. I was actually considering bidding on the Carl Dahlstrom GI instead but I was worried it was a 58, which would be too big for small ol' me. I'll be sure to take good care of this beauty.