It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

That Larsson is a beautiful piece -- congrats! I've been trying to land a Sabres or Rangers GW or GI from the 2018 Winter Classic or any of the regular season games that the team wore that style, so congrats on landing one! 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OH MY GOD.  

Absolutely amazing.  If I’m not mistaken, that looks like an original Oilers.  I would love to find out how you got a hold of that one!

Wanted a Brodeur Night jersey and I like goalie cuts. Cory got exiled to the AHL while this one was being customized, but I still appreciate his efforts. 

49517071191_62902bd0fa_b.jpg

49517288072_7e65913b43_b.jpg

This one I had before and sold when I thought I didn’t want All Stars anymore. When I (naturally) changed my mind, I found this brand new blank on eBay. Had to re-do it. 

49516550338_a5d53c45d8_b.jpg

49517071121_93934db31c_b.jpg

Insert “they’re already up for sale” joke here; but they are NOT. 

1987-88 Petr Klima Road.. (Eastside)  Some nice game use, including mark on front of sweater... Diligently searching for photo matches.. The shirt has some major modifications especially the shortened sleeves which I have not seen in other earlier Klima game worn jerseys from the Wings that I own...  

0hoKZK.jpg

FrXK1F.jpg

Edited by enzo269

50 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

As a Hawks fan.... Hate it.
As a fan of jerseys, Love it!

That wings is a beaut!

Thanks!  Klima was my favorite player in HS and college...

2 minutes ago, blurryhaze said:

A lot of really sweet 80's stuff posted the last few months.  Nice @enzo269!

Was about to post the same thing.  This page alone has some absolute 80s gems.

thanks guys... very happy to add this sweater to my Klima collection...

Two back from EPS after a bit of a wait

TI VGK Reilly Smith w/ correct inaugural patches. I like patches...

DSCF4681-vi.jpg

DSCF4683-vi.jpg

Dustin Brown rookie Vintage series Kings

DSCF4685-vi.jpg

DSCF4687-vi.jpg

Nice pick ups. My Fleury kit is on route right now for a Vegas TI.

Is the Inaugural patch different from those that National Emblem sell?

20 hours ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Is the Inaugural patch different from those that National Emblem sell?

Thank you! Yes, I was schooled on the favorite slight color difference by spudrock . NE sells one that has a charcoal background while the on-ice one is black. It’s subtle but if you’re gonna do it, you might as well do it right. EPS has the correct patches 

halfway down the page 

Edited by mdwsta4

I try to get inaugural jerseys or 1st year stuff, one day I will have a home and away of those VGK jerseys. 
I keep hoping Meigray comes down a little but I may have to bite the bullet  

13 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Thank you! Yes, I was schooled on the favorite slight color difference by spudrock . NE sells one that has a black background while the on-ice one is more of a charcoal. It’s subtle but if you’re gonna do it, you might as well do it right. EPS has the correct patches 

halfway down the page 

Aww thats dissappointing. My kit is already on route and EPS is like $25 on its own to ship to Canada. Now I’m leaning towards a 2018 cup jersey. 

3 hours ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Aww thats dissappointing. My kit is already on route and EPS is like $25 on its own to ship to Canada. Now I’m leaning towards a 2018 cup jersey. 

I mean, if you're jersey is already there you're going to have to buy/ship a patch to them anyway. Might as well just have them put on whichever one you want as they have them all

2 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

I mean, if you're jersey is already there you're going to have to buy/ship a patch to them anyway. Might as well just have them put on whichever one you want as they have them all

Sorry, meant the kit is on its way back already. I try to avoid sending jerseys through customs when I can. 

I'll see if Josh can be a bro and not ship with tracking.

7 hours ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Sorry, meant the kit is on its way back already. I try to avoid sending jerseys through customs when I can. 

I'll see if Josh can be a bro and not ship with tracking.

I've only used EPS a few times and they're awesome for customs and not listing high jersey value.  I understand the apprehension but I've never had extra fees with EPS.  Always worth sending it to them for the quality of sewing the provide... And the price is the same loose or sewn.

Hopefully Josh will take care of your patch request this time though.