It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

4 hours ago, TheDithyK said:

Sorry buddy. I was actually considering bidding on the Carl Dahlstrom GI instead but I was worried it was a 58, which would be too big for small ol' me. I'll be sure to take good care of this beauty.

Ha. I actually Googled everyone on the Jets’ height and weight to try to figure out what size each jersey was because it wasn’t listed. Bourque seemed to be on the smaller side so that’s why I went for it. I thought it might be a 54 but from your pic it looks like a 56. Wear it well. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many thanks @TMLFAN and @DJ Rhea! I took your advise 😉...

Today my jersey returned from it‘s trip to Canada: 

a87-3k-c2e7.jpega87-3j-bf9c.jpeg

I know most Leafs fans wouldn’t choose Jerry for a customization but he is currently playing for my hometown team ERC Ingolstadt and my favorite player here!

9 hours ago, AM34 said:

Many thanks @TMLFAN and @DJ Rhea! I took your advise 😉...

Today my jersey returned from it‘s trip to Canada: 

I know most Leafs fans wouldn’t choose Jerry for a customization but he is currently playing for my hometown team ERC Ingolstadt and my favorite player here!

Yo,

Back

@TMLFAN:

WOW 🤩! I didn’t expect that...

So nice to see that not everybody chooses players with a lot TOI/points...

Caracter also matters!!

@DJ Rhea: David Broll is playing in England/Europe? He could be a good replacement for Brandon Mashinter cause I think he’ll leave Ingolstadt for next season... I should call our GM 😉...

We had 2 more players from the Leafs organisation playing for Ingolstadt in the closer past: Darryl Boyce (16-17) and Brett Findlay (19-20). Sorry I‘m getting off topic 😊...

Edited by AM34
my bad english

1975 California Golden Seals remake.  This thing is beautiful.  Ultrafil double shoulder/elbows just like a CCM ultrafil.  The make is Hattem, size 56.  Will eventually become a Meloche 27.  I added the Gunzo's tag to make it more gamer-like, also I'm looking for a white garter belt fight strap for it if any one has a spare one kicking around.

49659313318_eb10a9d08b_k.jpg

Blackhawks Brandon Davidson WC 2019 GI. Nice to have this one in the collection, even though it's only a game issued jersey. Love the felt lettering!

20200316_140635

20200316_140644

20200316_140520

20200316_140504

20200316_140547

Edited by amonte78

I know people are split on them because they are mostly black but I really like them. 

Nice score! 

17 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

I know people are split on them because they are mostly black but I really like them. 

Nice score! 

The haters don't know nothing about Blackhawks history ;)

Got this in: Nico Hischier 2018-19 red set 3.  Worn by Nico for 5 games last season and scored 2 assists while wearing this jersey.  The jersey has evidence of the alternate captain’s A being removed and photo evidence supports this.  Some decent wear especially on the left arm.  Really happy to have this!

Edited by Devilsguy

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yup, you needed one. Good pickup!! 

Thanks!

gotta slow down now a little bit lol

2 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Thanks!

gotta slow down now a little bit lol

Has the CDC adopted my recommendation of thoroughly boiling the funk off of all game worn jerseys yet??

15 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Has the CDC adopted my recommendation of thoroughly boiling the funk off of all game worn jerseys yet??

Not yet, but possible.

Nice pick up. Since there is photo evidence, are you going to put the "A" back on?

21 minutes ago, Crash Line said:

Nice pick up. Since there is photo evidence, are you going to put the "A" back on?

Or are you just going to leave a big a-hole???

2 hours ago, Crash Line said:

Nah.  I know some guys in the hobby like to do that but since the team removed the A before they gave it to Meigray I want to keep it in the same condition.

13 hours ago, furiousd said:

Thank you for taking that one. 😅 It was killing me watching it sit there, but I really didn't need to make another big buy.

You're welcome :D

2 hours ago, amonte78 said:

TWSS!

I can’t tell you how long I’ve been waiting to say that lol. 

Some new pickups. 

Gamers:

19/20 Chychrun Set 1 Third and Dennis Vaske 1997-98

4SWmIhghO1MhHupto-VArjf7Yb-fZDRTKwDDsiMe

zB2N3hloufDTVZOrvt0fE0T9FzqexdFQEMwblOKe

Authentics:

Thanks to Kris for the following: 

yAGdkKo2eiBkYN64XKRjVCcy7VtKKAqO0R4DdSPv

v6wNXQJyq_7iYcqVb9FL0a6oSPtW0JcAUpm9Zuo3

Mat Barzal 18/19 Bill Torrey memorial game MIC (this was previously a 17-18 game issued Calvin de Haan).

hBVC4HfxyyeqdGR02a3dyjckwilwfL4gQxpiw60v

8g2xLCwPak_rcxQw3Q6y-CxUxg2stcNNZZbms5pb

I was always a sucker for the Stinger patch:

WxbB_PfGZhnVd7ZF3mUBpFHfqnsVjulgKGEfYZd8

I received this jersey from a member here. He was kind enough to contact me after I posted in the wanted thread. I have been looking for a 48-52 white christmas jersey for a little bit now but really preferred a 48. The jersey is in absolute beautiful condition. The 10th patch looks like a reproduction but an authentic is almost impossible to find (if you have one, I would love to have it).

Now, I know Niedermayer did not play in a home game in '91-'92 but there is a rookie card of his that shows him in this home style with 75th path wearing #27. So it's possible he wore it during warmups and then sat during the game. So that is good enough for me. If one day it does bother me, I will get it redone as a Lemiuex. For now I am just really excited to have this  jersey in my correct size.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/187383553@N06/with/49690651133

IMG_1603.thumb.JPG.4fc92c1a0dd4db518178c3a971f03638.JPG