It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

VERY nice Nieds, my man. I believe it was Pro-Set that had him wearing the white #27 on his card. I was very into card collecting In the ealy 90’s but I can’t believe I remember that. 

Congrats!!

Edited by mfitz804

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

VERY nice Nieds, my man. I believe it was Pro-Set that had him wearing the white #27 on his card. I was very into card collecting That’ll in the ealy 90’s but I can’t believe I remember that. 

Congrats!!

Great memory!

1 minute ago, DJ Rhea said:

I would like to get a Hand jersey one day. 

I can’t be the only one who misread that, right?

Finally! The holiest of holy grails (for me). Authentic blue 2003-2004 vintage series Rangers jersey in a 48. So stoked. 
First time I posted in want list for this was back in like 2015, 2016. And I think I’ve only seen one other authentic for sale in all that time and never in a size 48. 

That would compete the collection of every Rangers jersey style worn from 91-92 to now with the exception of an authentic white liberty, which albeit pricy are still available regularly. 

Debating on getting this done as a Jagr, Messier, Nedved, Kovalev, Lindros, Leetch. Leaning towards doing the white as Jagr and blue as Messier as they were the NYR all-star representatives that year. 

015BBEE6-3B10-4A29-B291-938D5B71D8E4.jpeg

7EC5B305-91FE-40F3-8BD6-4FE71D12B9E0.jpeg

Never been much of a fan of the current Kings jerseys, but when it's practically free, you take it. GI Weal who played a whopping 10 games for the Kings. Definitely going to strip it and as much as I'd like to patch it as a 50th anniversary jersey, I was thinking about keeping my Hawks trend going and making it a Versteeg. I'd feel less guilty wearing it to games that way. He only played 14 games for the Kings, but obviously did two tours with the Blackhawks. Thoughts? Only other person I could think of that played for both teams would be Scuderi as he played a dozen or so games with the Hawks. Other player suggestions? Or get it customized with a franchise player and simply sell the jersey

DSCF0237-vi.jpg

DSCF0240-vi.jpg

Edited by mdwsta4

Love practically free jerseys. If it was me and not a Kings fan, I would simply customize a franchise player on it and sell it to fund a project for my team. Especially, if I never saw myself ever wearing the jersey.

Picked up in Japan, needed some minor repairs to two small holes, got the yellow aging out and left with four small faint marks. Looks like a original (first run? that neckline! oof)  Gunzo's, customised with Hull.

Love the chain stitching, looked up the player number after, unfortunately. Still, gotta love an antique.

Hawks.jpg

On 3/30/2020 at 9:20 PM, mdwsta4 said:

Other player suggestions? 

How about 3 time Stanley Cup champion Colin Fraser? 1 cup with the Hawks, 2 with the Kings.

38 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

How about 3 time Stanley Cup champion Colin Fraser? 1 cup with the Hawks, 2 with the Kings.

Actually not a bad idea either. Would have to do it up as a SCF jersey then, but that could work

Finished off my Canucks/Grizzlies Mashup jersey tonight, I think it turned out great. 

Grizzlies Canucks Warmup Jersey

54 minutes ago, furiousd said:

That's really cool.  What's the background on it?  Warmup that you added the kit to?  Built from scratch to look like a warmup they wore?  Just for fun?

Just for fun. I got jealous of a lot of the teams doing Mashup jerseys, and since we had our team stolen from us, we would never likely get something like this, so I imagined it in my mind how I would think it would look if the Canucks were ever to do something like it, and then executed it. I’m rally happy with how it turned out.

1 hour ago, KB67 said:

Just for fun. I got jealous of a lot of the teams doing Mashup jerseys, and since we had our team stolen from us, we would never likely get something like this, so I imagined it in my mind how I would think it would look if the Canucks were ever to do something like it, and then executed it. I’m rally happy with how it turned out.

Oh wow, shame on me! 😅 I was completely forgetting that the Grizzles moved from Vancouver. Like, almost twenty years ago. 🤦

I'm very impressed with the patches. Were those just sitting on eBay, waiting for the right inspiration?

9 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Oh wow, shame on me! 😅 I was completely forgetting that the Grizzles moved from Vancouver. Like, almost twenty years ago. 🤦

I'm very impressed with the patches. Were those just sitting on eBay, waiting for the right inspiration?

Thanks! I had the patches all custom made for the project.