It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

21 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

You don't think he's waiting for us down at the shore do you? 

I don't want the poor fella to catch a cold staying out all night. 

Somebody run down and tell him I decided to stay in Chicago but watch out, he sounds upset. 

By law, he can’t come within six feet of us anyway. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

By law, he can’t come within six feet of us anyway. 

He's Down By Law with Snooki. 

On 4/28/2020 at 3:36 AM, asherisloud said:

I got an idea, why don't all you keyboard heroes come down to the jersey shore and lets talk face to face you F(&^*** ignorant cowards.

Shut up yer ponce.

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I imagine he has even more to say about us on Reddit now...

Mans hasn't posted in 5 days, especially after @mdwsta4 handed him some truth

I still always think about that one episode of MTV's True Life: I have a Summer Share starring the infamous Tommy "Cheeseballs."  IIRC, this special is what inspired MTV to create the Jersey Shore show.  I wish I could find the entire episode but this guy is 100% what you find at the Jersey shore on any given weekend in the summer.

Right on both counts. Very different from a native of the Jersey Shore of course, these are visitors/invaders as far as the locals are concerned.

Well back on the actual topic of this thread. 

I don't post a ton of mail days, but I was really excited about this one - Pesce's 2016-17 Set 2 Home jersey. 

You can match up the repair on the sleeve to the photo...that I'm in. Really really special to me, I already hung it up on the wall. 

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmMU1kKH

Also getting back on topic...

TI Dach - size 54

DSCF11232-vi.jpg

DSCF11272-vi.jpg

Odd that the new collar has the tags on the collar whereas my last TI with the old collar had them on the sleeve

Edited by mdwsta4

I’ve been saying, they look suspiciously like something that would be on a Retail jersey. I don’t think Adidas ships stuff to teams with Retail looking tags. But who knows. 

23 minutes ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

The blank Avs Stadium Series TIs that came through this winter had the adidas tags in the neck area but still had the white sizing tag on the lower left sleeve

Nice pickup! 

Scratch that. I got two (one Dach, one blank). The blank one does still have the sleeve tag and the Dach actually has the plastic piece where the tag would have been attached. Must have fallen off. Ah well, no biggie

Edited by mdwsta4

29 minutes ago, Phil the Thrill said:

I’ve been saying, they look suspiciously like something that would be on a Retail jersey. I don’t think Adidas ships stuff to teams with Retail looking tags. But who knows. 

We can only hope that this is the plan. It appears that this season is the first that the blue neck tags have been present. 

1 minute ago, Family said:

Have these been washed before they go out to the buyer?

Does it depend on who is the company behind the game worn auction? meaning sometimes the gamers are washed and sometimes they are not?

I would think non washed jerseys are a health hazard?

They are and probably the camera had bad lighting 

2 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

TI Dach - size 54

Where'd you get a 54? 
I have a 58 which is the size Dach wears right? 

Awesome pick up! 

18 minutes ago, Schlepprock32 said:

Evan Rodrigues 2019-2020 GW 

49835752492_8f8e8aecd8_c.jpg

That is good looking

1 hour ago, Hockey Bob said:

Where'd you get a 54? 
I have a 58 which is the size Dach wears right? 

Awesome pick up! 

Yeah, believe he does wear 58. DeBrincat is the only player on the Hawks to wear a 54 at the moment. I don’t care as much about player accurate sizes, just what I can wear. If I could get a 50 or a 52, I would

Not a Caps fan by any stretch, but their jerseys always look great to me. Maybe because I'm a fan of Americana and the whole red, white and blue thing reels me in every time. 

44 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Not a Caps fan by any stretch, but their jerseys always look great to me. Maybe because I'm a fan of Americana and the whole red, white and blue thing reels me in every time. 

They are sharp. The aways have always been my favorite as the blue pops out more