It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Saw this ad on kijiji, and I usually shy away from pressing people about their framed jerseys, they usually don't want to take things apart and usually it's just a signed replica, but I saw a little spot and thought I'd take a drive and a change

$_1.JPG

It actually turned out pretty well.  Set 1 2011/12, lots of easy photomatches

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, brew said:

Saw this ad on kijiji, and I usually shy away from pressing people about their framed jerseys, they usually don't want to take things apart and usually it's just a signed replica, but I saw a little spot and thought I'd take a drive and a change

It actually turned out pretty well.  Set 1 2011/12, lots of easy photomatches

Ho -lee -Crap!

Edited by thebiggoalie

First time ordering from Coolhockey. Usually I go EPS, JB or Hockey Authentic. I am very pleased and excited to rock this guy. 

Post image

I've always been a fan of old Rangers jerseys and the CCM mesh is great. So much different than Starter mesh, but cool in its own right.

Glad to see you back here with us snobs now that the forums are back online :)

That one makes no sense. Todd Harvey (along with Bob Errey...a.k.a. Penguin Turds) was traded to the Rangers from Dallas at the 1998 deadline for Brian Skrudland and Mike Keane. He never wore CCM; only Starter. I hope you didn't buy that under the guise of it being game-worn.

25 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

That one makes no sense. Todd Harvey (along with Bob Errey...a.k.a. Penguin Turds) was traded to the Rangers from Dallas at the 1998 deadline for Brian Skrudland and Mike Keane. He never wore CCM; only Starter. I hope you didn't buy that under the guise of it being game-worn.

I don't know why don't you contact Cosby's and ask them?  It was 100 bucks.  I don't care.

19 minutes ago, asherisloud said:

I don't know why don't you contact Cosby's and ask them?  It was 100 bucks.  I don't care.

All he said was that he hopes you didn't get screwed by buying it under the guise it's game worn and he explained why. 

Why the attitudal response?

30 minutes ago, asherisloud said:

You are STILL a very disrespectful di€kface. 

Edited by thebiggoalie

After blasting all of us in the Reddit sub, calling us snobs, saying you were glad the IJ Forum was down and hoping it never came back, what are you doing here again?

35 minutes ago, asherisloud said:

Someone's cruising for a bruising...

Edited by Hockey Bob

2 minutes ago, Family said:

That they do, that they do indeed

And I’m a fellow Rangers fan, as is the moderator he just attacked. 

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

After blasting all of us in the Reddit sub, calling us snobs, saying you were glad the IJ Forum was down and hoping it never came back, what are you doing here again?

I don't go post on Reddit but I saw that. Knowing that's him, he's totally getting the reaction he was looking for. I'd normally say don't feed the trolls, but sometimes it's just appropriate. 

He called me out specifically. For hating the Rangers. That was’t need to anyone, I don’t think. 

28867401048_6d9f26eab2_c.jpg

13 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He called me out specifically. For hating the Rangers. That was’t need to anyone, I don’t think. 

28867401048_6d9f26eab2_c.jpg

Lol. 

...but still a jerk. 

23 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Lol. 

...but still a jerk. 

I’ll accept that from you since you’re so sexy. 

Not lifetime 60% discount from a random hotel encounter with another man sexy, but still...

16 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I’ll accept that from you since you’re so sexy. 

Not lifetime 60% discount from a random hotel encounter with another man sexy, but still...

I completely forgot about that detail of the story

42 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

I completely forgot about that detail of the story

60% off of $hit that 0% of people are interested in is still a waste of money. 

Been looking for a jersey from the Flyers 2010 cup run. Picked this up the other day. 2009-10 Blair Betts, road set 3/PO. Blair wore this jersey in 16 games. Has a small repair on the back, some inner pilling, and a nice black mark on the sleeve that I matched to a bunch of games including all three conference playoff series. Nice!

2009-10 Game Worn Blair Betts, Road set 3/PO

2009-10 Game Worn Blair Betts, Road set 3/PO (Back)

blair-betts-and-ian-laperriere-of-the-ph