It is good or not?

lafountain

Lil' help.

Don't know where to post this question so if it needs to be moved please feel free to do so.

I have a friend that has a couple All Star jerseys with Gretzky on them. I don't collect All Star Jerseys (yet) so I don't know how to answer his question.

Both are authentic with the fight strap, one 1994-97 and one from the 1998-99 season

My question, did Wayne wear the double tag CCM on the lower hem on these style All Star jerseys?

I know the NHL Uniform Database is not exactly accurate for everything but from other searches I have done I am not able to find a definite response for my friend.

AllStar96.png

Thanks for the help!!

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lil' help.

Don't know where to post this question so if it needs to be moved please feel free to do so.

I have a friend that has a couple All Star jerseys with Gretzky on them. I don't collect All Star Jerseys (yet) so I don't know how to answer his question.

Both are authentic with the fight strap, one 1994-97 and one from the 1998-99 season

My question, did Wayne wear the double tag CCM on the lower hem on these style All Star jerseys?

I know the NHL Uniform Database is not exactly accurate for everything but from other searches I have done I am not able to find a definite response for my friend.

Thanks for the help!!

Yes, those Gretzky all star jerseys were double tagged. There are pictures of his 94 jersey floating around the interwebs.

Way small as you mentioned.. The CCM tag takes up half of the hem in the back..

Despite being small, it's not the size of the jersey making the logo look bigger; a few teams circa '83-85 had jerseys with very large CCM logo patches on the rear hems, including the Caps, North Stars, and most predominant, the Canucks -

198384CapsRoadGartner2fs-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

2607054600105778501CgklNr_fs-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Canucks8586SkrikoGamer-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

wow!!! Petri Skriko.... Remember watching him as a teenager 25+ years ago.. Great sweaters Slimcutta!

I think he was just posting shots of actual game-worn jerseys as examples. I'm pretty sure I would have heard about it had he come up with a Vancouver 100th patch with the ridiculously gigantic CCM logo. Besides, that's not even his rug!

EDIT: Didn't they also have the Expo '86 patch on those jerseys too?

I think he was just posting shots of actual game-worn jerseys as examples. I'm pretty sure I would have heard about it had he come up with a Vancouver 100th patch with the ridiculously gigantic CCM logo. Besides, that's not even his rug!

EDIT: Didn't they also have the Expo '86 patch on those jerseys too?

van_expo86.jpg

Or the same as that green jofa flyers practice jersey in that thread

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3ccacd5c68

Let me repeat this to the members of ICEJERSEYS BULLINTIN BOARD WEBSIGHT Which is a joke.

LOL someone's still butthurt

Awesome.

Wow...just WOW. Is he referring to a thread on this forum?

Is he really 12 or an adult stuck with a 12 year old mind?

"Do not expect price to drop...IF YOU CAN FIND Another At This Price GOOD LUCK.. "

Still a LOL moment I can't get out of my head.

He must be off his medication for his delusions of that asking price and listing and lol at websight.

Let me repeat this to the members of ICEJERSEYS BULLINTIN BOARD WEBSIGHT Which is a joke.

LMFAO what a jerkoff.

A semi-literate rant accompanying a ridiculous listing ... an absolutely laughable combination. $499 for a practice jersey is insane.

We should bombard him with ridiculous questions through eBay. I guarantee he'd just make up a new user name and ask us for help again.