It is good or not?

lafountain

I have an authentic Vintge series LA Kings but it does not hve the V on the chest. It's an authentic with the CCM and the NHL shield and a fight strap.

I just picked up the one with the Purple body and Yellow over the shoulders.

Thanks to the tip from Ultra Mundane I was able to snag the V patch off e-bay and down the road I plan on having it made into somebody.

I picked it up pretty cheap but since I have so much other work to complete it's gonna be a while.

Thanks everybody.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the tip from Ultra Mundane I was able to snag the V patch off e-bay and down the road I plan on having it made into somebody.

I picked it up pretty cheap but since I have so much other work to complete it's gonna be a while.

Thanks everybody.

Nice choice man, always fancied that jersey myself. Although, my local team's colour is purple and they're all dumb f... lovely people. You're welcome! Hopefully the patch will look even better in the flesh (as it were), in my experience that's usually been the case.

Thanks everybody.

Nice! I have the yellow with the purple shoulders. I think I might go with Brown but I have to make surer wore the jersey. That was his rookie.

See, the Kings one is a different animal because it was re-issued for one game: Gretzky's retirement in 2002 against Phoenix. That was years before the Vintage program. It's essentially the same thing though with the hem patch and collar tags.

Mike, sorry for the correction, but the vintage jerseys used by the Kings in the Oct. 2002 game vs. Phoenix were the white, silver and black Gretzky-era jerseys, with a "99" on the front.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/left-wing-alexander-frolov-of-the-los-angeles-kings-waits-news-photo/1480284

The Vintage program was the very next season (2003-04), in which the Kings wore the purple and golds (with the "V") during selected games.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-N-Y-Rangers-authentic-edge-winter-Classic-jersey-/300781700856?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4607fc86f8

Can't make out if its legit or not. Asked the seller to confirm and post pics. Doesn't seem noticeably fake.

Hoping you guys could help out.

The pictures are so blurry, but judging just by the cut of the jersey, I'd say it looks OK.

The pictures are so blurry, but judging just by the cut of the jersey, I'd say it looks OK.

I have bought Rangers sweaters from YanksbeatMets in the past. The pics of the sweater are terrible, but knowing the seller I am sure that is a legit Edge Rangers Winter Classic.

A Premier would have different neck tagging as well; this jersey is an Edge.

thanks guys. still waiting for pics/confirmation its an authentic and not a premier.

I emailled him too. Still waiting for dimensions of a size 52 edge 2.0

Absolutely no idea but I think I like it!

Same here actually. It's really quite cool.

these have never been faked and authentics werent made for retail so yeah. good, replica.

I have seen fake BK's on ebay, but they were not even close to the legit replica

How's this look?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-Jersey-Hockey-Reebok-Montreal-Canadiens-Erik-Cole-/251148312368?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a799b1f30

His jerseys have fight straps but the shoulder patches kind of look like the cheap ones on the replicas. Any insight friends?

Fake, fake, fake

All the jerseys from that seller are crap.

Things that make you go hmmmmm...

I'd love to see what Barry @Meigray thinks of this sweater.. A 1994 Rangers gamer sweater from Messier would fetch a mint.. This sweater has been floating around the hobby for a while..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-Mark-Messier-Signed-Autographed-NY-Rangers-Game-Used-Worn-Jersey-w-LOA-/251154687204?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a79fc64e4

For those of you Rangers fans with 90's CCM mesh gamers (or even retails), are the fight straps supposed to look like the one on this jersey? It looks like it might be a Stocko, not like what you usually see on CCM's.