It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahahaha, i was going to ask him to look at 5:08 of the video and the fan and ask if that is him wearing the jersey. ebay has told me due to the high volume of messages this user receives i can't send anything right now. bwahahhaa

I'm from NY and lost someone dear to me on the train tracks. I'm completely offended by his venomous words. Anyone who's gotten that type of response from him via eBay should seriously report him. He's a danger to himself as we'll as everyone else.

Am I the only one who wants to buy his crap just so I can get his name and address and go punch him in the face?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3ccacd5c68

Let me repeat this to the members of ICEJERSEYS BULLINTIN BOARD WEBSIGHT Which is a joke.

Wait, wait, wait. So, this bull-en-tin board is just a joke? All right, hang on here...Is this just one guy sucking down beers why you recycle them to get money to buy your latest jersey & looking to get stuff for nothing, pretending to be a bunch of guys sucking down beers why you recycle them to get money to buy your latest jersey & looking to get stuff for nothing? Oh, man you're good. Had me hook, line, & sinker. Swore this was a legit group of enthusiasts who were offering genuine information/opinions/expertise & knew what they were talking about. What a hoax! Well done.

So dude, any idea where I can get a like new green flyers practice worn jersey without any rips, tears, snags, or a number for around $500 or so? Been looking for a while, you know in stores and shops but...good luck, right?

"You are just brain dead what part of brain actually listens.Is that a stick or a ###### in your ear. Show ME A GREEN ONE!! GREEN CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW. Green ones were made for certain positions which would limit the amount of them made. You idiot than you are gonna tell me they are in stores.You are just punk kid who does not know which end of the stick to stick up your Arse. Show me a mint green one from same year end of story don't tell me your tons of jersey stories. I'm not impressed. You got them from good will I'm sure. I SOLD MORE STUFF IN MY LIfe than you could imagine. You are just a one item shopper you think you know it on on one subject. Jerseys get real!!! Could sell your mother on ebay even...Do not email me you are just too stupid to back your mouth...You and your New York Buddy you buy from on ebay....Hate New Yorkers anyway, figures thats where you were from. Who else would run there mouth over a price to think they can steal it for nothing. Go spray paint your neighbors car with your Tag or try the train why its moving. Try painting tracks lol. This time do not inhale the fumes. Maybe you will actually have balls to show me what a know it all you are. I guarantee you go to flea market COLUMBUS???? Every Ignorant Arse i dealt with there was from New York...Ok I got my last word in...Now I can block you since you cant read...DO NOT EMAIL ME "

34dq175.jpg

(Also, not Jofa but it is green - the most important part... aaand another)

I'm from NY and lost someone dear to me on the train tracks. I'm completely offended by his venomous words. Anyone who's gotten that type of response from him via eBay should seriously report him. He's a danger to himself as we'll as everyone else.

24005427.jpg

I just noticed his last update actually mentions two eBay user id's and says he was harassed by them. Then he continues to bash the board for wanting his jersey for free.

I don't want the jersey period ... not even for free. It's funny he calls me out for harassing him when he's the one resorting to insults and profanity ... I posted the message I sent him. If pointing out he's listing a jersey for 2-10X what others are selling similar shirts for is harassment .... WOW.

Check out the lastest laugh fest. 242 people watching his auction lmao

Check out the lastest laugh fest. 242 people watching his auction lmao

The best part is, he only meant views. He only has 9 people watching right now.

And the BEST PART... "No bids being taken at this time"... But the thing has always been listed at Buy It Now: $499.99. No best offer, no nothing.

So... uh... no s*** no bids are being taken at this time you genius of eBay!

Wonder what the odds are that he lowers the price JUST A BIT on the next listing. This ones expiring in two hours.

If anyone is watching this jersey or thinking about buying it, it can not be a gamer. These jerseys were TACKLA jerseys and this one has a Lutch neck tag.

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1436.l2648

You can see on this real gamer how the "A" in the large word SAMSUNG covers up the TACKLA logo. The one on ebay does not have that. It should also have a Geolbank ad sewn onto the lower back. The number 2 on the back is wrong also.

DSC_0405-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

It's almost as rare as a double rainbow.

A double rainbow all the way across the sky? What does it mean?

Almost forgot about this FHG. If you haven't yet, watch both.

LOL IT SAYS IT SOLD! http://cgi.ebay.com/...E:X:RTQ:US:1123

There's no way.......

It just says the listing ended. It doesn't say it sold.