lafountain

He must had bought it himself

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see what dropkick sees, that it is "sold"

I see what dropkick sees, that it is "sold"

Weird, it definitely says "ENDED" when I look at it, and when I search his Completed Listings the price is in red meaning it didn't sell.

Either way the guy is still horrible.

It is weird. Accessing the page on my phone says sold but on the computer it says ended.

I dunno what's up with that then, I wasn't aware you could mark an item as sold when you end it. That guy is a complete loser, now I'm waiting for him to come back on here and be like "HAHA MY JERSEY SOLD BLAH BLAH BLAH" like nobody here will call him out for being a toolbag.

No it didn't. I watched it the last few minutes. It was only a 5-7 day auction with a BIN.

Read his grammatically incorrect feedbacks as well. Probably had a friend buy it and then just exchange feedback. Probably also doesn't realize he'll have to pay a final value fee if he did sell one way or another.

"HaveEmail FromThisLawyer? SayingHeHadToCancelAuction100% Feedback?? Get Real"

I thought this was a joke. Then I went and read it... can't believe this idiot.

The numbers on the Hull look fine, down to the yellow vinyl layer. Not sure about the name or the plate, somebody who knows Blues stuff better than I do will be able to help. As for the Fleury, I really have no idea. I don't remember the flaming horse head well enough to know, but I do miss that style. Nice pickups.

Wow; that Blues jersey looks great. It's rare to see one done up correctly. The arm numbers are a tad low on the sleeves but it's nothing to get upset about. They were low that year to begin with. Everything else is spot on. Now you just need to find the 25th patch for the shoulder. The Flames one looks good too. That's also a one year jersey since it's from 1998-99. That was the only year CCM made those with the tail logo.

I never got the appeal of those Flames jerseys. Why black and why a horse head? I get the whole Calgary Stampede rodeo thing and that they play in the Saddledome but still. Lame.

What is he trying to say there? I'm a lawyer, I should message him to screw with him lol.

I never got the appeal of those Flames jerseys. Why black and why a horse head? I get the whole Calgary Stampede rodeo thing and that they play in the Saddledome but still. Lame.

Thanks for the confirmation on the lettering Mike, (and Dropkick)

Yeah, I never really liked the Flames horse head but like you said - one year jersey and I picked it up cheap.

Best of all it still fits my "90-99 CCM only" collection and the customization looks good.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Now you just need to find the 25th patch for the shoulder.

Don't do it...you'll never find an authentic with layered twill and heat-pressed number...just the embroidered repros.

Instead, remove the 75th patch and replace with a '92-93 100th ann, change the nameplate to the 3 layered names they started using that year (badass), and throw a C on there.

Don't do it...you'll never find an authentic with layered twill and heat-pressed number...just the embroidered repros.

I actually have an authentic patch.

It's on another jersey I bought that was incorrectly lettered so my plan is to remove that patch - replace it with a crappy one and flip it - then put the good one on a correctly lettered one, not sure if it will be this one or not but thanks for the heads up Slim.