It is good or not?

lafountain

Awesome.

Wow...just WOW. Is he referring to a thread on this forum?

Is he really 12 or an adult stuck with a 12 year old mind?

Who WAS this ###### on here?

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=5142

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God. Just when you thought he couldn't get any dumber... he went and did something like this...

AND TOTALLY DIDN'T REDEEM HIMSELF!

Hahahaha, wow. Just wow.

At the very least, everyone add it to their watch list. Mess with the loser's head. He'll think it's actually worth something, lol.

People should buy up his other stuff too, since he has it all listed for free shipping (but then in the description says "I only ship locally").

This guy has no clue what he is doing. The way he is listing things is going to get him into some serious issues... Then again, people would have to A) want to buy his lousy crap, B) not be turned away by his asinine descriptions that read more like his personal diatribes and b**** sessions, and C) put up with his BS.

eBay really needs to eliminate morons like this somehow.

I got dibs on the tv.....

This might explain why he set the price so high, although, being visually impaired isn't an excuse for sheer stupidity.

You know, I click that link ONE TIME and my "Inspired By Recent Views" and "Popular on eBay, based on your recent activity" are full of leather bound books. lmao...

You know, I click that link ONE TIME and my "Inspired By Recent Views" and "Popular on eBay, based on your recent activity" are full of leather bound books. lmao...

Weeell, you got off lightly. It's not as bad as when I was looking at a ram skull on eBay a while back... for days after it I was being recommended prolapse harnesses for sheep.

LMAO I'm gonna keep checking his listing because he changes the description every time I check it.

Let me repeat this to the members of ICEJERSEYS BULL-en-TIN BOARD WEBSIGHT Bullentin is name but beware of people looking for freebies on there. Lot of ex ebayers hanging out looking to get stuff for nothing.

Apparently, we are a BULL-en-TIN board?

We're all "ex ebayers". That's why we have an EBay 14.666(?) thread at this point. NONE of us buy and sell there anymore. Especially since Obama sold eBay to Craigslist or whatever the Hell he says. That's why eBay has been slow. And he would know with his extremely high feedback score. I feel like I've got a phd in eBay after reading his crap.

Other sellers on ebay have Jofa practice jerseys for less than half of this guy's asking price. Meigray has Jofa practice jerseys for $50. The only good thing about this listing is the humor factor of the rambling, nonsensical, grammatically challenged description.

This dude is hilarious with his updated listing on that green flyers jersey.

This dude is hilarious with his updated listing on that green flyers jersey.

You should see how he reacts to a simple question such as "Are you aware that you are selling a practice jersey for more than double what anyone else is listing a similar jersey for on ebay? At the price you're asking game worn jerseys are available ... or multiple practice jerseys with names and numbers from preseason wear. "

Dear junkfromtrunk2buy,

What player wore the jersey on the ice and does it coem with an LOA?

Thanks!

- oxbo1690

Dear oxbo1690,

Hi

I am not sure what player wore it. The lady would not reveal the player. I got it at a yard sale and it was a privacy issue. I guess she did not want me to know they were having a sale. Privacy concerns i assume. Did you mean coa Certificate of authenticity (COA)?

I just have what i listed. I know it was from early 2000 season. 2001-2003 other than that. It's only information I have.

It's in perfect condition with little use. Tag shows a few washings it not wore out as most are ripped or faded.

This will only be sold locally after auctions end.

Sorry I can't tell you more.

Have A good Day.

- junkfromtrunk2buy

What's the problem? It's a privacy issue!

However, he seems like a decent enough guy, just a bit confused.

Santa Claus wore it.....there privacy issue solved.

You should see how he reacts to a simple question such as "Are you aware that you are selling a practice jersey for more than double what anyone else is listing a similar jersey for on ebay? At the price you're asking game worn jerseys are available ... or multiple practice jerseys with names and numbers from preseason wear. "

His response which leads me to believe he isn't a decent, or rational, person:

"Read what you wrote moron. Do not tell me see what similar ones sell for on ebay.....Yea you and your rocket scientist friend wienyc better stop emailing me...........notice how you morons cant provide your evidence. I do not care what your redneck opinion is. I do not care what the hell other garbage so called practice jerseys sell for....I suppose all baseball cards from t206 to topps finest are same price. You idiots use ebay like its the bible of prices....No one buys there no more because of cheap guys who have nothing to do but hang out on discussion boards sucking down beers why you recycle them to get money to buy your latest jersey......and show off what you got get a life. Typical New Yawkers and your giants and yankees suck . No answering or reading no emails...kiss off

- junkfromtrunk2buy"

His response which leads me to believe he isn't a decent, or rational, person:

"Read what you wrote moron. Do not tell me see what similar ones sell for on ebay.....Yea you and your rocket scientist friend wienyc better stop emailing me...........notice how you morons cant provide your evidence. I do not care what your redneck opinion is. I do not care what the hell other garbage so called practice jerseys sell for....I suppose all baseball cards from t206 to topps finest are same price. You idiots use ebay like its the bible of prices....No one buys there no more because of cheap guys who have nothing to do but hang out on discussion boards sucking down beers why you recycle them to get money to buy your latest jersey......and show off what you got get a life. Typical New Yawkers and your giants and yankees suck . No answering or reading no emails...kiss off

- junkfromtrunk2buy"

Uh yea, he already proved he's not a decent guy. Haha. No on should be suggesting that. The guy is a doucheasaurus.

Uh yea, he already proved he's not a decent guy. Haha. No on should be suggesting that. The guy is a doucheasaurus.

He gets even more absurd in his latest:

"You are just brain dead what part of brain actually listens.Is that a stick or a ###### in your ear. Show ME A GREEN ONE!! GREEN CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW. Green ones were made for certain positions which would limit the amount of them made. You idiot than you are gonna tell me they are in stores.You are just punk kid who does not know which end of the stick to stick up your Arse. Show me a mint green one from same year end of story don't tell me your tons of jersey stories. I'm not impressed. You got them from good will I'm sure. I SOLD MORE STUFF IN MY LIfe than you could imagine. You are just a one item shopper you think you know it on on one subject. Jerseys get real!!! Could sell your mother on ebay even...Do not email me you are just too stupid to back your mouth...You and your New York Buddy you buy from on ebay....Hate New Yorkers anyway, figures thats where you were from. Who else would run there mouth over a price to think they can steal it for nothing. Go spray paint your neighbors car with your Tag or try the train why its moving. Try painting tracks lol. This time do not inhale the fumes. Maybe you will actually have balls to show me what a know it all you are. I guarantee you go to flea market COLUMBUS???? Every Ignorant Arse i dealt with there was from New York...Ok I got my last word in...Now I can block you since you cant read...DO NOT EMAIL ME "

A guy who doesn't even know for sure what year the jersey is from ... who wore it (assuming it was worn given its "mint" condition) ... or anything else about it. In his case, the fastest sperm seems to have resulted in the slowest mind.

so he basically added a bunch of stuff to the suggestions I made in his thread that he started. cool. i feel honored in making a delusional man pretty much psychotic.

i just thought of something, if you are selling a religious book meant for the blind or visually impaired, does one really think that someone who is legally blind is going to be able to see the Ebay auction..............I know there are different levels of blindness and visual impairment, but, seriously.