It is good or not?

lafountain

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-nike-national-team-hockey-jersey-iihf-fight-strap-52-authentic-/181023701360?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a25da7970

Looks ok from what I can see but I'm not an expert on these. Wanted an authentic Granato since 98 though.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Authentic. I actually just sold that exact same jersey, too. I would have kept it, but I found a nice blue version with Leetch on it for a steal. I am not sure though, if Granato wore that style. Maybe someone else can vouch for him.

Yup. Authentic. I actually just sold that exact same jersey, too. I would have kept it, but I found a nice blue version with Leetch on it for a steal. I am not sure though, if Granato wore that style. Maybe someone else can vouch for him.

Don't know about Tony, but Cammi won Olympic gold in it.

Don't know about Tony, but Cammi won Olympic gold in it.

Whoops, Sorry, Miss. That would be an even cooler jersey. ;)

you shouldve just asked me before hitting buy it now and paying, if the description wasnt a giveaway idk what was

Sorry didn't know it was yours. When your not 100% sure it never hurts to ask people here. There are so many good fakes around now and sellers who are intentionally dishonest. When I find a jersey I have been looking for I sometimes miss something that should have been obvious too.

From the closeup photos, both the Coyotes look like ultrafil and the Dallas one air-knit. Don't know about the Penguins.

Sorry didn't know it was yours. When your not 100% sure it never hurts to ask people here. There are so many good fakes around now and sellers who are intentionally dishonest. When I find a jersey I have been looking for I sometimes miss something that should have been obvious too.

what i meant was that i woulda given you a deal,and verified it was legit.

what i meant was that i woulda given you a deal,and verified it was legit.

Thanks, appreciate that. Like I said, didn't know it belonged to somebody here. I'll remember your ebay ID next time. You've got a lot of nice stuff. Just a matter of how much money I have to spend when stuff becomes available.

It's good.

It's a legit 1.0. I just found that one and almost pulled the trigger, but I just got a black 2.0 I can't wait to send out to Blake's for Modano.

Is it me or should the S be more to the right?

eBay item number 200850990326 - linked by Slim

More accurately- shouldn't the crest angle across to the right more?

Since the letters are stitched down individually, I'm sure some positional variation is normal. I have some Pittsburgh diagonals with the same issue.

Remember that photo of Messier and Gretzky that someone posted (might have been Slim)?

It's only a size 44. If the letters were spaced out according to the same way as what the pros fit into on the ice, the "R" would be under your armpit when you were wearing it. How does that compare to the white 44 you already have?

the white 44 I have has the crest starting at the same point (high right shoulder) but ends more to the left with a little more space between the bottom of the S and the top blue waist stripe. On that one, the letters are placed a little higher than on the one in the link above (thanks Slim). I just wanted an opinion as to whether it was a bad job. CCM really didn't get all excited about quality controls when it came to uniformity across their products did they?

Remember that photo of Messier and Gretzky that someone posted (might have been Slim)?

I recall that photo- that Gretzky spacing was just bizarre.

CCM really didn't get all excited about quality controls when it came to uniformity across their products did they?

A lot of the early '90s Rangers jerseys were pretty much just thrown together by CCM. Bit of glue here, half-a--ed letter here... bored now, that'll do.

The equivalent:

character1ht.jpg

"Father, give me legs!"

CCM really didn't get all excited about quality controls when it came to uniformity across their products did they?

That's 100% correct. I have four of those CCM's in size 52, and only one of them is actually comfortable enough to wear. If I were you, I'd just buy it if you really want it and if you don't like it, sell it later when you find one you really like. You know that size is especially hard to find, so I'd say go for it so you don't regret it later when it's gone.

Yeah I saw that- is that an indication of inferior quality?