It is good or not?

lafountain

It's a legit replica.

If you were asking about the customization as well, I would say that the letters and numbers look significantly thicker than they would on a gamer.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320777741895&ssPageName=ADME:L:COSI:US:1123

bit hard to tell from the pictures, i doubt it`s on ice authentic but does it look like a proper ccm replica?

Have you met xcdude?

I picked up a couple of jerseys at a garage sale this weekend, and I'm wondering if they are legit replicas or not. I believe the Blackhawks one is, but am not sure about the Ducks jersey. Also anyone know who the Blackhawks player is on the jersey?

According to the Blackhawks' all-time roster, no one with that name ever played for the Hawks. Probably a previous owner of the jersey put his own name on it...

Sometimes they make these up for notables and celebrities. I'm wondering if it may have been for David Condon, longtime Chicago Tribune sportswriter.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1994-12-06/news/9412060256_1_churchill-downs-chicago-tribune-tribune-columnist

I believe Federov became alternate captain starting in the 1994-95 season. The Wings' last 2 seasons in that style of CCM jersey were 1994-95 and 1995-96, so I would think this jersey must be from one of those 2 seasons.

Thanks. My understanding was that the Wings hadn't changed the design in a long time, and so it was just the jersey material that could 'date' it. So these were the last Air-Knit years, and they switched to Nike. If it wasn't for the 'A', would Air-Knit have been used before 94-95? Or was it Ultrafil before those years?

I've been looking for something like this Blackhawks home jersey at a reasonable price, for a while. If it's good, I want it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150680601713?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Nah, you're fine on that one. The last year the Wings wore ultrafil was 1989-90. From there, it was air-knit all the way; even with Nike...although the material was slightly different with Nike. I'm also fairly sure Fedorov wore the A in 1994-95 too because I actually had a red Wings jersey with the A and the Finals patch on it as well. I think it was Fedorov and Coffey who wore the A's that year.

Thanks. My understanding was that the Wings hadn't changed the design in a long time, and so it was just the jersey material that could 'date' it. So these were the last Air-Knit years, and they switched to Nike. If it wasn't for the 'A', would Air-Knit have been used before 94-95? Or was it Ultrafil before those years?

Yes, as you've already surmised, I actually meant that those were the last 2 seasons in CCM's before they switched to Nike.

Yes, as you've already surmised, I actually meant that those were the last 2 seasons in CCM's before they switched to Nike.

Thanks guys. I actually wanted to make it a 93-94 when he won the Hart, Selke, Pearson so it sounds like the jersey and customization is fine, but I would have to take the 'A' off. I actually wanted the red uniform, so I may just wait.

I've been looking for something like this Blackhawks home jersey at a reasonable price, for a while. If it's good, I want it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150680601713?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Somebody?

Heatley's a bum :P

And so is the jersey, apparently.

It's legit.

Jersey looks good... From the neck tags it looks like a '96-97. If you could see the back hem tag you'd know for sure. This one should have the S-star with wordmark underneath.

Jersey looks good... From the neck tags it looks like a '96-97. If you could see the back hem tag you'd know for sure. This one should have the S-star with wordmark underneath.

And 95-96 would have a different hem tag? STARTER spelled out? or something else?

1995-96 had the rectangular tag containing the S-star/wordmark on the left and NHL shield on the right. See this jersey for tags:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-AUTHENTIC-STARTER-COLORADO-AVALANCHE-1996-STANLEY-CUP-NHL-HOCKEY-JERSEY-46-/390356020460?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5ae3082cec

1995-96 had the rectangular tag containing the S-star/wordmark on the left and NHL shield on the right. See this jersey for tags:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-AUTHENTIC-STARTER-COLORADO-AVALANCHE-1996-STANLEY-CUP-NHL-HOCKEY-JERSEY-46-/390356020460?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5ae3082cec

Ok, I see. Thanks. I've been watching this white one for awhile. Is it good too? I was just surprised how wrinkly it is, but I guess if its mesh too, then that's how they are? Might just get the white one if the burgundy ones are harder to get.

The white one is legit too. I've bought a few jerseys from this seller, and they sell nothing but good quality legit stuff. (Rather expensive though.) This jersey has been for sale for a long time, and maybe it's just my imagination, but I've always thought the front crest looked tilted to me! Just a word of warning though- the '95-96 Starters were the very first NHL jerseys made by them, and somewhere in this forum (I can't remember where) some members commented on how poor the stitching quality was on the early Starters.