• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, definitely legit

But is it authentic or replica? I'm terrible with NHL jerseys

But is it authentic or replica? I'm terrible with NHL jerseys

It's authentic

I sent him a message asking what size it was and he replied XL...

Really? Id ask if it has a fight strap then because the lack of a jock tag, the prominent edge cut at the bottom and the short laces on the collar all point to it being an authentic

I see the fight strap faintly in the picture, but I don't think he knows what he's talking about.

Yeah it kinda seems that way. It does look on the smallish side judging by the pictures. I wouldn't put it at any larger than a 52.

Yeah he said the same thing to me, Size XL. I put in an offer on it anyways because I have been wanting a Hossa in that style for ages and the price is right. We'll see what comes out of it.

I'm terrible with NHL jerseys

Not if you stick around here for any period of time.

Just got an email back from the seller of that black Hossa jersey. Hope you can fit into a 46...

Yeah I asked him to measure the chest. He said 17"!

I said no thanks.

The jersey looks good, but no game-worn documentation is mentioned, and a 25 cent opening bid??? I'd ask a hell of a lot of questions.

The title says it comes with Meigray Docs.

All you have to do is ask for a pic of the Meigray tag/number and match it with the population report.

Should be:

B00394 for White set 2

Ugghhh...I am helping a Ducks fan!

Ah... I was looking at it on my iPhone and you couldn't see that on the mobile site.

All you have to do is ask for a pic of the Meigray tag/number and match it with the population report.

Should be:

B00394 for White set 2

Ugghhh...I am helping a Ducks fan!

Thanks. You know deep down inside you love Ducks fans. :lol:

Thanks. You know deep down inside you love Ducks fans. :lol:

What rivalry? :lol: Just kidding.

I agree with the guys above. Match the numbers up and if they are the same then you're good to go. But I would honestly want documentation. I think it's kind of fishy to sell a gamer without any paperwork, esp. legit paperwork. Thing is that people do try and fake gamers, for example sell an authentic, beat it up a little bit, and claim it's a gamer without any papers.

Oh the world we live in.... And the things people do just to make a buck....

This looks suspicious. He has a close up pic of the tags. Notice the size is a 50, and the NFL collar tag? It also looks like its made out of the Rbk Premier material.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Sakic-MITCHELL-AND-NESS-Quebec-Nordiques-Stitched-Jersey-/260892111039?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cbe61b0bf#ht_500wt_1413

This looks suspicious. He has a close up pic of the tags. Notice the size is a 50, and the NFL collar tag? It also looks like its made out of the Rbk Premier material.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Sakic-MITCHELL-AND-NESS-Quebec-Nordiques-Stitched-Jersey-/260892111039?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cbe61b0bf#ht_500wt_1413

That last shot is a fake M&N NFL neck tag.

The Nords jersey is clearly fake- wrong collar, material, neck tags. Why a seller would try to convince buyers that 2 different tags from different manufacturers, with different sizes, not to mention from different sports (!), were from the same jersey, is beyond me. As people here like to say, what a tool.