It is good or not?

lafountain

Is there even a signature on the LOA?

Doesn't matter if there is a sig or not, not even if Ron Hextall signed the letter...The LOA states the jersey is a CCM. It doesn't match the jersey so there will always be a question that the letter was written for that particular jersey. Basically that letter is worthless IMO. That letter could have been written for a completely different Hextall jersey.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't matter if there is a sig or not, not even if Ron Hextall signed the letter...The LOA states the jersey is a CCM. It doesn't match the jersey so there will always be a question that the letter was written for that particular jersey. Basically that letter is worthless IMO. That letter could have been written for a completely different Hextall jersey.

Thats what I am saying...there is the question of fraud on more than one level. The LOA specifies the wrong jersey and if there is no signature (I wouldn't call that a signature)/if its not Milt's, Milt can take legal action against this guy.

Yeah, that jersey is one of great debate over there. One thing to consider is that Hextall never wore a black CCM. He was retired by the time the Flyers went to black CCM jerseys in 1999. So, that means the letter is just flat out wrong. It COULD be an actual game-worn jersey but, as has been said already, it's definitely an eyebrow raiser.

Thats what I am saying...there is the question of fraud on more than one level. The LOA specifies the wrong jersey and if there is no signature (I wouldn't call that a signature)/if its not Milt's, Milt can take legal action against this guy.

I don't question Milt either...Never had a problem with him. Just that the letter and jersey don't match. If I was paying over $1000.00 for that jersey, I'd make darn well sure I knew who, what, where and why?

I don't question Milt either...Never had a problem with him. Just that the letter and jersey don't match. If I was paying over $1000.00 for that jersey, I'd make darn well sure I knew who, what, where and why?

Exactly...As Milt says, "you gotta do your homework".

I'll be honest, I've never seen that jersey before. It could be a new version for this year...Did Lutch change their logo? As far as I know, Lutch supplies the jerseys for the KHL. Maybe it's a "fan Jersey" of some sort or a "special jersey" for some reason. It looks pretty cool but you can do a search for Jagr Avangard Omsk on e-bay and see those jerseys.

Edit: just did an image search and found similar jerseys pre KHL so it's probably good. Don't remember the manufacturer, possibly Atak???

Maybe it's from the Russian Super League in 2000s? because it looked as if it was in 21st century. I don't know about the manufacturer, I'm new to jersey collecting in sports lol

You should question Milt with everything that has come to light!!

I'm considering buying this jersey but I want to be sure if it's real or not? I don't want to be ripped off if I wasted a good source of money for nothing: Avangard Omsk

The Oleg Tverdovski Omsk jersey looks good to me. I have seen that style before, owned one at one time. I don't remember if it was made by Lutch or Kait. He played for Omsk in 2003-2004 and 2004-2005. He's still playing in the KHL for Salavat Yulaev in Ufa now.

The Oleg Tverdovski Omsk jersey looks good to me. I have seen that style before, owned one at one time. I don't remember if it was made by Lutch or Kait. He played for Omsk in 2003-2004 and 2004-2005. He's still playing in the KHL for Salavat Yulaev in Ufa now.

Thanks! I hope I win the auction tomorrow night, wish me luck! :)

I was wondering if anyone could help find the value of two of my jerseys. I have a buyer but I really don't feel like getting low balled. The first one is a st. Louis blues number 99 starter jersey western conference and its in MINT condition worn once or twice. The other is a authentic team canada no name company made by is Bauer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Looks ok, but the patches look like replicas (definitely the SC patch is), and the arm numbers look a little too wide apart...

Thanks I will drop the watch on this one

It's fake. The hem logo is from a replica, and if you could see the neck tags I'm sure they would be replica ones as well.

It's fake. The hem logo is from a replica, and if you could see the neck tags I'm sure they would be replica ones as well.

Thanks for the quick reply - that's what I was thinking. I have additional pictures:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5508947/lemieux%20jersey/PICT0281%20%2366%20Lemieux.JPG

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5508947/lemieux%20jersey/PICT0279%20%2366%20Lemieux.JPG

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5508947/lemieux%20jersey/PICT0284%20%2366%20Lemieux.JPG

Yup, replica neck tagging with a 52 size tag. Any time you see a jersey with a tag that says "official licensed merchandise" and a numeric size tag, it's fake. I think the only exception to that would be Nike jerseys, because they made "replithentic" jerseys - Numeric sizing but no fight strap. They were between replicas and authentics.

Yup, replica neck tagging with a 52 size tag. Any time you see a jersey with a tag that says "official licensed merchandise" and a numeric size tag, it's fake. I think the only exception to that would be Nike jerseys, because they made "replithentic" jerseys - Numeric sizing but no fight strap. They were between replicas and authentics.

So if it's just a size tag, that's authentic?

The seller says the jersey has a fight strap? Obviously I'm a n00b to all this.