It is good or not?

lafountain

HOLY CRAP, HOW HAVE I NEVER KNOWN ABOUT THOSE!

I've wanted a 1992 Campbell Conference Jersey for a LONG time now. Thanks. I'll be buying a Campbell one from IceJerseys!

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY CRAP, HOW HAVE I NEVER KNOWN ABOUT THOSE!

I've wanted a 1992 Campbell Conference Jersey for a LONG time now. Thanks. I'll be buying a Campbell one from IceJerseys!

:lol: :lol:

That's as fake as the jersey in your avatar.

well,just talked to Mr. Fantuz,an aquaintance of mine here in town,and assured me that aside from gettin his game day jersey,that this is the best I can get and is 100% genuine and stitched by the same guy that does his,and worth all $199.99 + tax.

Reebok apparently does not make an on field or "same as players"for the public in the Canadian Football League.

ty for your opinion

352pw8y.jpg

:thumbsup:

The jersey itself looks legit, and should be from the 1999 preseason. Whether it's actually game-worn, who knows, if it doesn't come with any documentation. If it was worn, it was by a player who didn't make the team. Also there's no NHL 2000 patch on it, but I imagine those might not have made it onto the jerseys until the regular season started.

well,just talked to Mr. Fantuz,an aquaintance of mine here in town,and assured me that aside from gettin his game day jersey,that this is the best I can get and is 100% genuine and stitched by the same guy that does his,and worth all $199.99 + tax.

Reebok apparently does not make an on field or "same as players"for the public in the Canadian Football League.

ty for your opinion

As an aside, ###### I love Fantuz! I remember seeing him play back in the days at Western and he was a monster. That jersey you have is sharp.

im basically looking to get the jersey its self not to worried about it being game worn or not

Looks good then. I would say at the very least it's an authentic. Like was said above, can't confirm if it was actually game worn. But if you just want it for legit purposes, then go for it.

hey guys. long time no see but I got a quick question.

Does this look legit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170746646874?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

cause I just bought it......

ty for your opinion

352pw8y.jpg

Still looks like a fake jets jersey, especially in a tiny Arse thumbnail.

hey guys. long time no see but I got a quick question.

Does this look legit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170746646874?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

cause I just bought it......

That's actually a reallllllly bad jersey. It's a rare fake that might give you HIV. Brilliant has a really kind service and will recycle such jerseys for a nominal fee of $27.50. I'm sure he'd be glad to help you.

I bought this and then (gaaaaa) looked and am concerned it's not real. Seller states in the auction and response to question that is is the real deal.

He has not shipped yet so I can give him the opportunity to refund prior to shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180763565078?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Thanks

Still looks like a fake jets jersey, especially in a tiny Arse thumbnail.

who asked you to lash out and beek and be hostile about my avatar anyway,I asked a question about a canucks jersey as this is what the site is for(so I thought).

the owners of this site have a real problem allowin you on the boards

punk