It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm petty sure her stupidity is natural. <_<

She has to her credentials...actress, model, producer, and author.

She is worth well into the 7 digit range.

I should be so stupid.

She has to her credentials...actress, model, producer, and author.

She is worth well into the 7 digit range.

I should be so stupid.

You forgot p*** star. Listen, anyone who can take Tommy Lee's elephant deserves an Oscar.

I usually don't get stumped on whether a jersey is fake or not, but I can't tell on this one.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=110770292449&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=12684512914

Maybe it is just me, but that picture of the fight strap looks kinda funky.

Where is the twill piece holding the strap down?

What is up with the back numbers being white on the INSIDE of the jersey?

Nah, it's okay. They just did the crappy machine stitching to put the numbers on and that's the paper backing covering the majority of the twill piece. That jersey is definitely good to go.

Nah, it's okay. They just did the crappy machine stitching to put the numbers on and that's the paper backing covering the majority of the twill piece. That jersey is definitely good to go.

Thank you for the correction.

Perhaps you or someone could explain why there is paper backing when numbers are machine stitched.

They use sticky-back twill on the front and then lay a guide-stitch down for each layer on the inside and on that paper layer. Then, they put the jersey into a automated stitcher and it's done mechanically from the inside of the jersey. There's nothing WRONG with doing it that way. It just looks lousy and feels weird. I hate the paper on the inside.

I know this is not an NHL jersey, but this thread seemed like the right place to post this anyway:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Team-FINLAND-IIHF-2010-Home-Jersey-Medium-NWT-125-/330636897921?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4cfb7eae81#ht_720wt_1163

I know it's a replica, but is it legit? Are there a lot of fake swift replicas out there? I also noticed the fact that it has no IIHF patch on the bottom hem, like most swift replicas I've seen, but I checked the pictures for the same jersey on icejerseys.com and there was no IIHF patch there either, yet other teams' swift replicas seemed to have them, anyone know what the reason behind this might be?

But yeah, most importantly, I just wanna see if someone here could confirm that this one is legit :)

That's a good jersey. Too bad its a 48 or I would be bidding on it myself :)

I think you're right on all counts. The customization is off on both of them. On the red one the 9 has corners that are way too clipped, and the 1 shouldn't have a curved tip. On the white one the numbers are kind of fat-looking, and the A is the wrong font. The A would have to come off anyway if you wanted a '93-94 Fedorov. And yes, that cup patch should be on a Nike jersey, not a CCM.

I think you're right on all counts. The customization is off on both of them. On the red one the 9 has corners that are way too clipped, and the 1 shouldn't have a curved tip. On the white one the numbers are kind of fat-looking, and the A is the wrong font. The A would have to come off anyway if you wanted a '93-94 Federov. And yes, that cup patch should be on a Nike jersey, not a CCM.

That's just too much work. Too bad. A red 93-94 Federov is on the list. Maybe I'll see what I can get the red one for.

I know this is not an NHL jersey, but this thread seemed like the right place to post this anyway:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Team-FINLAND-IIHF-2010-Home-Jersey-Medium-NWT-125-/330636897921?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4cfb7eae81#ht_720wt_1163

I know it's a replica, but is it legit? Are there a lot of fake swift replicas out there? I also noticed the fact that it has no IIHF patch on the bottom hem, like most swift replicas I've seen, but I checked the pictures for the same jersey on icejerseys.com and there was no IIHF patch there either, yet other teams' swift replicas seemed to have them, anyone know what the reason behind this might be?

But yeah, most importantly, I just wanna see if someone here could confirm that this one is legit :)

Never seen a fake Finland jersey. It's really only the USA and Canada jerseys from Vancouver that get faked. That looks good.

Deleted

the orr is a mess wrong font material ect....as for the ccp jersey i am no expert in national tournament jerseys so i wont even guess