It is good or not?

lafountain

Interesting... Then I'm just as mystified as you as to why they put the patches there. Sorry to hear about that...

I purchased an All Star jersey back then from Shop NHL .com and the patches were placed way up... almost to the collar. Thats when they actually customized with twill. It kind of looks really stupid.Your jersey looks a lot better than mine.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys I am trying to work a package deal with this seller but before I do can you confirm the authenticity of these for me?

Also do you think a 54 Ultrafil would be around the same as the 56 size jerseys? Thank you for the expert help

As far as authenticity goes, they all look legit to me. You'll have to ask a Sabres expert regarding accuracy of the customization, though. Sizewise, the Thrashers 56 should be the largest; the 6100's are pretty baggy. I would guess that the ultrafil 54 and the Starter 56 would be pretty close. At least my CCM ultrafils seem to fit around the same as the next bigger size Starter knit. You might want to ask the seller for specific measurements on each.

I purchased this Joe Sakic Retirement patch this morning and now I'm having my doubts. Can anyone verify authenticity? I have already called Altitude Authentics and Bill Sports Collectibles in Denver without any success. So if anyone has one of these, I'd be ever so grateful if you'd sell me one.

Here's the link

Sakic Patch

FYI, I was able to work a package deal with this seller before, so you should be able to get a good deal. Definitely mention pricing from other sources...like the Meigray Thrashers that was mentioned.

Fake. Replica neck tag but numeric size, material is wrong, poor stitching of fight strap to jersey, just for starters.

That is fake. Like LAK74 said, replica neck tags with numeric size.

Probably. If it's a replica, then it's missing the vector on the sleeve and shouldn't have the strap obviously. If it's a pro jersey, then the arms are laying incorrectly and the fight strap looks atrocious. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Yes it is fake. I believe some fakes have jocktags.

Yes it is. I believe some fakes have jocktags.

Yes it is fake.

SO they=re making fakes with jocktags now too? Oh well you learn something everyday, oh well for the price I'll just wear it to hockey practice then :/

yeah they are actually and its going to get really bad I think, my friend forwarded me an email from a knock off place about it. I might be able to find and screenshot

actually, here it is. this is directly from a chinese knock off place email.

looks like they got real jerseys and are copying them directly. its quite sad.

5b45ls.jpg

That Kane looks good to me. Nice to see a seller with so many detailed pics.

First, you posted the same link twice. Unlike the Kane above, this one suffers from only have one very small pic that it's really hard to go by. Looking at his other auctions, you see a lot of different stock photos and some photos of obvious fakes. That coupled with the price would make me think definite fake on the Sakic.

That Kane looks good to me. Nice to see a seller with so many detailed pics.

First, you posted the same link twice. Unlike the Kane above, this one suffers from only have one very small pic that it's really hard to go by. Looking at his other auctions, you see a lot of different stock photos and some photos of obvious fakes. That coupled with the price would make me think definite fake on the Sakic.

Thanks.

Here's the correct link for the 2nd jersey

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Joe-Sakic-19-Colorado-Avalanche-CCM-sewn-NHL-Hockey-Throwback-Jersey-mens-XL-/290621241013?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item43aa6036b5