It is good or not?

lafountain

Looks that way... :(

Turns out that I didn't miss out. Was afraid to say :^) Should've asked before, but I was hoping to not go up against several more bidders by outing the auction here :^)

Thanks for the input, I look forward to getting it. I would imagine not too many of these are around. Maybe someone will soon post a Espen Knutsen 2002 All Star with proper customization as well! ###### that Norwegian flag patch!

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280745584504?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1287

Just picked these up. Not sure about the customization on the Russian jersey and what about the Penguins one? It looks good to me but I want a second opinion. The Penguins one is more of a bonus for me as I wanted the other two.

its not a rbk edge jersey whats for sure. You cant tell if its legit from the pic

its not a rbk edge jersey whats for sure. You cant tell if its legit from the pic

I'm not an expert on Penguins or NHL jerseys by any means but what would that make it? A KOHO? Did Malkin ever wear a KOHO/whatever this might be?

I'm not an expert on Penguins or NHL jerseys by any means but what would that make it? A KOHO? Did Malkin ever wear a KOHO/whatever this might be?

Nah, that's a CCM jersey. It looks like the numbers are screened on?

Nah, that's a CCM jersey. It looks like the numbers are screened on?

I think it's just the way the camera flash made the photo and the description says sewn. Either way, I'm happy with the price on the other two and if the Penguins one is a legit authentic done up nicely (i.e. not screened) then I think I got a steal.

if the Penguins one is a legit authentic done up nicely (i.e. not screened) then I think I got a steal.

Yep! :thumbsup:

That is an old jersey. This year's jersey will have the wordmark. They just put the patch on last year's jersey. Thats also a pretty steep price to pay for a customized replica.

On a side note, it pisses me off seeing the team store selling old jerseys and allowing fans to customized them with Hamonic's #3.

Also, if anyone wants to make the case, Tavares and Grabner royal jerseys are acceptable imo to have the 40th anny patch on with the vector because they wore those jerseys during the NHL Media Tour.

Do this years reebok premiers have the old reebok vector on the back or is this just last years premier that they stitched on the new 40th anniversary islanders patch?

My link

The few teams that have new jersey designs already have Premiers out with the wordmark logo. I'm sure Reebok will follow suit with the other teams soon, but if they decide to wait in order to exhaust their stock of old vector Premiers, it could be a while before you see new Premiers with the wordmark; it's just a question of when. I'm sure this seller jumped the gun and used an old Premier.

On a side note, it pisses me off seeing the team store selling old jerseys and allowing fans to customized them with Hamonic's #3.

Also, if anyone wants to make the case, Tavares and Grabner royal jerseys are acceptable imo to have the 40th anny patch on with the vector because they wore those jerseys during the NHL Media Tour.

Plain and simple, though, the majority of fans aren't this anal about their jerseys. The overwhelming majority of people buying jerseys with the vector, and getting them customized with Hamonic, will NEVER even know that the wordmark should be there instead.

Plain and simple, though, the majority of fans aren't this anal about their jerseys. The overwhelming majority of people buying jerseys with the vector, and getting them customized with Hamonic, will NEVER even know that the wordmark should be there instead.

Hey! I have a 2.0 Hamonic jersey! But I know what you mean :thumbsup:

I picked up a couple of jerseys at a garage sale this weekend, and I'm wondering if they are legit replicas or not. I believe the Blackhawks one is, but am not sure about the Ducks jersey. Also anyone know who the Blackhawks player is on the jersey?

Here is the Blackhawks jersey.

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

002.jpg

006.jpg

And the Ducks jersey

008.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

Edited by goonsmack

Nah, both are replicas but both look legit.

I'd love you forever if you let me have that CCM patch on the back of the Hawks one. I've been after one of those for a while now. SOMEONE was supposed to get one for me but he threw it out....like the jerk he is. GAH!

Nah, both are replicas but both look legit.

I'd love you forever if you let me have that CCM patch on the back of the Hawks one. I've been after one of those for a while now. SOMEONE was supposed to get one for me but he threw it out....like the jerk he is. GAH!

I mean legit replicas and not authentic. Thanks.

Also anyone know who the Blackhawks player is on the jersey?

According to the Blackhawks' all-time roster, no one with that name ever played for the Hawks. Probably a previous owner of the jersey put his own name on it...

Hi, my buddy recommended me this site called www.coolhockey.com and I was just wondering if anybody knows if this site is any good ? I've never heard this site before and I have absolutely no idea if this site sells counterfeits or not. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Can someone help me out with a Gretzky question.

It's an authentic, I can see the fight strap, double CCM logo, signed in the top part of the first 9 (seems like the mass produced ones were signed in the middle?)

What tells should I be looking for, it looks legit and if so what is it worth?

Can someone help me out with a Gretzky question.

It's an authentic, I can see the fight strap, double CCM logo, signed in the top part of the first 9 (seems like the mass produced ones were signed in the middle?)

What tells should I be looking for, it looks legit and if so what is it worth?

Would be helpful if we could see the jersey.