It is good or not?

lafountain

http://siamtradingpost.com/cubecart/index.php?searchStr=gretzky&_a=viewCat&page=0

Ok... my guess is that this place is probably not legit, but the jerseys do look pretty good to me.

And they will customize with any name or number that you want.

This could be an easy way to complete my Roenick All Star jersey collection, and I know a lot of people were looking for older All Star jerseys. They come with the patches and everything.

However, it seems to good to be true. Anyone have any insight?

EDIT: After a quick search, I am finding some people had problems with them, but they also have an eBay account which has phenomenal feedback. I'm torn.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://siamtradingpost.com/cubecart/index.php?searchStr=gretzky&_a=viewCat&page=0

Ok... my guess is that this place is probably not legit, but the jerseys do look pretty good to me.

And they will customize with any name or number that you want.

This could be an easy way to complete my Roenick All Star jersey collection, and I know a lot of people were looking for older All Star jerseys. They come with the patches and everything.

However, it seems to good to be true. Anyone have any insight?

EDIT: After a quick search, I am finding some people had problems with them, but they also have an eBay account which has phenomenal feedback. I'm torn.

Without even looking at a jersey I can tell you FAKE!

Siam Trading Post?!?

Without even looking at a jersey I can tell you FAKE!

Siam Trading Post?!?

Haha, I knew that was going to be the tip off for a lot of people. Like I said, I'm skeptical. The jerseys look really good to me though.

Haha, I knew that was going to be the tip off for a lot of people. Like I said, I'm skeptical. The jerseys look really good to me though.

So I looked at the first all star jersey....

No tagging at all on the jersey.

Even the description says it is a "custom made" jersey.

"a 60/40 polyester nylon blend that will last a lifetime" :glare: (this was on the Kings jersey description)

HEEEEEEEEEEEY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

in all seriousness, they do look like fakes, but what stands out is they are limited in what they have. Usually sites that sell fakes have a ton of everything and have players on the wrong types of jerseys (like Bobby Orr on a Winter Classic, or Stan Mikita with WC patch). They for sure stepped up their game with adding all of the patches on some of them, like the Kings Gretzky with year 75, most places I've seen only have the most current patches.

They look good because they are using photos of game worn jerseys. The 94 Gretzky is a game worn complete with autogrpah but they blacked out the CCM logos.

Whoa whoa whoa, stop the clock ... they have sizes up to 10x - who wouldn't want a Gretzky All-Star jersey that doubles as a parachute or a tent?

"You know what they say about the man who got everything he ever wanted? He lived happily ever after!"

Anybody? Anybody?

I believe that was Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CCM-EDMONTON-OILERS-STITCHED-HOCKEY-JERSEY-M-/120776511964?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D2874249870630296650#ht_500wt_949

Is the logo ok? I think it's just the angle at which they took the picture that makes the logo look crooked, but I just want to make sure.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CCM-EDMONTON-OILERS-STITCHED-HOCKEY-JERSEY-M-/120776511964?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D2874249870630296650#ht_500wt_949

Is the logo ok? I think it's just the angle at which they took the picture that makes the logo look crooked, but I just want to make sure.

I would agree the angle from which the photo was taken makes the logo look crooked. Looks like a legit replica to me.

I've been looking for a Minnesota Wild in white for a while now and I came across this,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330616624453?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:VRI&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2661#ht_600wt_952

It's a little more then I wanted to spend and I don't recall them ever wearing Pro Player.

Can anyone help out on this? Is it legit or a legit replica?

Thanks,

The Wild came into the league the year AFTER everybody was using Pro Player, so it's probably a jersey that was made in anticipation of next season before the contracts and branding changed. It's a legit jersey, just not something they ever wore on the ice. Dunno how to value that, either low cause they never wore it, or rare cause you could consider it a prototype.

Looks like a late '90's replica with the cheap screened CCM hem logo that always peels off easily.

The Wild came into the league the year AFTER everybody was using Pro Player, so it's probably a jersey that was made in anticipation of next season before the contracts and branding changed. It's a legit jersey, just not something they ever wore on the ice. Dunno how to value that, either low cause they never wore it, or rare cause you could consider it a prototype.

The Blue Jackets have them too. Authentics always go less than $100 on ebay.

I have seen fakes of the white ones but only Lafontaine, Perreault, and Martin in white. Put up the one you are looking at or PM it to me. The one with the 75th patch that just popped up on ebay is legit if thats it.