It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, my buddy recommended me this site called www.coolhockey.com and I was just wondering if anybody knows if this site is any good ? I've never heard this site before and I have absolutely no idea if this site sells counterfeits or not. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks!

They are legit!

Upon further inspection those arm numbers don't fit right either...and are the wrong font.

For a Kings fan especially, it's sad to see a double-tagged authentic botched so badly.

I mean legit replicas and not authentic. Thanks.

Replicas are (almost) never faked. I think I've seen ONE fake replica, and it was beyond obvious. Don't worry about replicas.

I got this today and the one striking thing is how the shoulder patches are positioned...they're very close to the neck, which you can kind of see in the photo.

$(KGrHqEOKjkE5bvRygq+BOe9(YbU+Q~~60_12.JPG

2003 AS Whitney

Does anyone else have any experience with how the NHL issued customized authentics of this jersey (or I suppose the 2002 style as well). Clearly gamers have much lower patches, but this could always be a size thing (this one is a 52). I guess I'm just curious if it came this way or was just done incorrectly.

Everything else looks fine to me, although the numbers have that paper-y material inside them, and they've bubbled up in a couple spots. probably from incorrect care...I'm honestly more annoyed with the weird patch location on the shoulders :) but, i can live with it if that's how they all came..any info would be helpful.

-John

I got this today and the one striking thing is how the shoulder patches are positioned...they're very close to the neck, which you can kind of see in the photo.

2003 AS Whitney

Does anyone else have any experience with how the NHL issued customized authentics of this jersey (or I suppose the 2002 style as well). Clearly gamers have much lower patches, but this could always be a size thing (this one is a 52). I guess I'm just curious if it came this way or was just done incorrectly.

Everything else looks fine to me, although the numbers have that paper-y material inside them, and they've bubbled up in a couple spots. probably from incorrect care...I'm honestly more annoyed with the weird patch location on the shoulders :) but, i can live with it if that's how they all came..any info would be helpful.

-John

Will you stop winning jerseys that I bid on. :) Glad you got it, it would have been to small for me anyway.

Does anyone else have any experience with how the NHL issued customized authentics of this jersey (or I suppose the 2002 style as well).

Does the jersey have an "NHL Player" tag on it that indicates it was pre-customized? In other words the jersey wasn't a blank that someone just had customized with the patches that way, right?

Does the jersey have an "NHL Player" tag on it that indicates it was pre-customized? In other words the jersey wasn't a blank that someone just had customized with the patches that way, right?

Yes, on the arm tags, there's a sticker over the usual size/style tag with a bar code and price, including text:

006333 AS03 WEST

WHITNEY AUTH JERSEY $299

[barcode]

Interesting... Then I'm just as mystified as you as to why they put the patches there. Sorry to hear about that...

Interesting... Then I'm just as mystified as you as to why they put the patches there. Sorry to hear about that...

Yeah, it's just weird. Brilliant advised me to leave them be, as removing them clean would be difficult, so I guess i'll live with it and keep my eye out for another or a blank.

It's not like it's a deal breaker, it's just nothing like any other jerseys with 'shoulder' patches that I have, so it looks a little funny. Most people probably wouldn't care and if this was the way they were doing them, then it's probably the best I'll be able to do for awhile.

Well i don't know if this helps here are pics of one of the 3 shirts Patrick Roy wore in 2002 all star game

DSC00017.jpg

I went in my closet and looked at it and the patches are a up as well but not as much but mine is of course a goalie jersey

hope this helps

Were these Centennial jerseys ever faked:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reebok-Edge-Authentic-Montreal-Canadiens-Maurice-Richard-Centennial-Jersey-/150668779699?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item23148f20b3

Also, I seem to recall another posting that mentioned the different Centennial jerseys were different Rbk models, some EDGE, some 6100...did I remember that correctly? Is this one Edge and how difficult to strip these jerseys?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reebok-Edge-Authentic-Montreal-Canadiens-Maurice-Richard-Centennial-Jersey-/150668779699?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item23148f20b3

Also, I seem to recall another posting that mentioned the different Centennial jerseys were different Rbk models, some EDGE, some 6100...did I remember that correctly? Is this one Edge and how difficult to strip these jerseys?

That's a fake, don't even bother with it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320768203678?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1202

hmmmm.... The crest looks a little mucky but I don't know about the rest...

Yeah this particular model is an Edge, and the one you linked is definitely fake. Here are 2 real ones-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280754046059

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220749753773

Yes three models were Edge jerseys:

1909-1910

1910-1911

1915-1916 (The one you posted)

The 1912-1913 (Barber pole) was a 6100 Ultrafil (or at least kind of)

The 1945-1946 was a 6100 airknit.

Yes three models were Edge jerseys:

1909-1910

1910-1911

1915-1916 (The one you posted)

The 1912-1913 (Barber pole) was a 6100 Ultrafil (or at least kind of)

The 1945-1946 was a 6100 airknit.

Thanks everyone. Whew! What am I looking for when it comes to the fakes? Same issues as all Edge jerseys? or conversely, what am I looking for in the Authentics, e.g. the "shoelaces" look the same to me on both.

Thanks everyone. Whew! What am I looking for when it comes to the fakes? Same issues as all Edge jerseys? or conversely, what am I looking for in the Authentics, e.g. the "shoelaces" look the same to me on both.

I guess you should look harder quite frankly, the laces on the collar of the one you posted are feet long and very sloppy, the others they just stick out a few inches. Just look how crappy the first one you linked looks, Edge jerseys rarely are sold customized, there are creases throughout the jersey from being smashed in a package and shipped overseas, the logo is crinkly and wrinkled and check out the name on that thing, ick. It took me about .0001 seconds to tell it was a fake jersey. Compare it to the authentics.

There are other telltale signs as well but that one is very clearly a horrible fake.