It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about the "C," but the number font looks pretty off on both the back and arms. The jersey otherwise looks beautiful though.

Yeah, I think you're right. It does look familiar. It's definitely a legit North Stars practice jersey though. The screened on numbers are a good indication of that. A lot of teams used screen-printed practice jerseys back then. And let's be honest...Enrico Ciccone is one of the best guido hockey names ever. I think the only one better would have been Lou Franceschetti!

Yeah, I think you're right. It does look familiar. It's definitely a legit North Stars practice jersey though. The screened on numbers are a good indication of that. A lot of teams used screen-printed practice jerseys back then. And let's be honest...Enrico Ciccone is one of the best guido hockey names ever. I think the only one better would have been Lou Franceschetti!

Lou Franceschetti referred a ball hockey league I used to be a part of in Mississauga......and his last name is close to my first name....

Close, but that is a traditionally spanish name.....which would be fine with the wife since she's Ecuadorian, but I'm italian....

It's Francesco.....

Anybody ever deal with chgobears.34 on ebay? Claims to sell only the real deal but uses stock images and charges just bellow MRSP but he's the only place I can find a new 52 Jets

That's been posted several times. It's NOT game-worn, at all. The seller is either a moron, or thinks everyone else is. It's nothing more than a retail authentic. I offered him 3 bucks for it.

That's been posted several times. It's NOT game-worn, at all. The seller is either a moron, or thinks everyone else is. It's nothing more than a retail authentic. I offered him 3 bucks for it.

What makes you think it's fake? The jersey is pretty much what Gretzky would have worn, the only think missing is the Equipment managers tagging in marker but i have heard of it missing in a few kings gamers. There is really nothing that makes me think it ant legit other then the marker tagging. On a shirt of that price i would need 100% proof it was worn n video or photographic evidence.

at worst the jersey is likely a game issued jersey. definitely worth more then 3$

What makes you think it's fake? The jersey is pretty much what Gretzky would have worn, the only think missing is the Equipment managers tagging in marker but i have heard of it missing in a few kings gamers. There is really nothing that makes me think it ant legit other then the marker tagging. On a shirt of that price i would need 100% proof it was worn n video or photographic evidence.

at worst the jersey is likely a game issued jersey. definitely worth more then 3$

selling for 85,000? LOL

Edited by Hhof93

Yeah I know it's worth more than 3 bucks, I was just trying to annoy him because he's a jerk. He claims that MGG "authenticated" the jersey as being game worn, but they "weren't able to photo-match it". Would MeiGray even do that? Authenticate a jersey they didn't sell without any way to document it? He has no legitimate LOA, and the jersey has absolutely no wear on it.

It's been discussed here a few times, I think the consensus was that the jersey is a retail authentic and that the seller is out of his mind. Regardless, for the amount he's asking, he would need to have an LOA from the team and from a reputable company like MGG to prove it's a gamer. You don't ask 85,000 for a hockey jersey with absolutely no authentication.