eBay version 4.0

dsl135

9 hours ago, KB67 said:

And to think these were only $15 at Ross, man I wish we had a Ross up here 

We have a Ross about 10 minutes away. 🤔  Might have to check it out, although I can't imagine there are going to be LA Kings jerseys in the Philly area.  But, you never know.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

We have a Ross about 10 minutes away. 🤔  Might have to check it out, although I can't imagine there are going to be LA Kings jerseys in the Philly area.  But, you never know.

I went to one in NJ and they had an Adidas regular home Kings retail authentic jersey for $20. 

I’ve also noticed a lot more of the factory customized indo adidas SS jerseys showing up on eBay as well. I assume they are also coming from Ross. 

My local Ross store had squat.  A few Fanatics replica Blackhawks, Predators, and Wild jerseys of traded or retired players for $12.99 and a couple Jets and Bronocs NFL replicas for $15.99.  No IndoZero or AdiZeros, though.

I went to 5 Ross’ around my area (5 more than I’ve ever been to before) and the only hockey related item I found was a Rangers Fanatics Zuc jersey

So that Salmon Canucks that was listed, ended with zero bids. 
I got an email that it was relisted but when I try to pull it up I get an error message that the page doesn't exist. 

Wondering if he blocked me on it as I made a few offers which I thought were reasonable. 

Can anyone confirm that it was relisted? It doesn't show in his sold items either. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vancouver-Canucks-1995-pro-alternate-salmon-jersey-NWT-size-54-/164466486354?nma=true&si=pO%2BjkSBwEmErAoP0c2P8KyIiUFU%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

13 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

I got an email that it was relisted but when I try to pull it up I get an error message that the page doesn't exist. 

Wondering if he blocked me on it as I made a few offers which I thought were reasonable. 

Can anyone confirm that it was relisted? It doesn't show in his sold items either. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vancouver-Canucks-1995-pro-alternate-salmon-jersey-NWT-size-54-/164466486354?nma=true&si=pO%2BjkSBwEmErAoP0c2P8KyIiUFU%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Getting an error too and I've definitely never bid on anything from that seller.

34 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

It is also showing as no longer available for me, I also maxed out my (5) bid limit with him at what I believe were reasonable offers. I’ve been looking for one BNWT, and they certainly don’t come up very often.

40 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Dear God!
Last time I saw a jersey that hideous, it was on sale at Ross for $15!

On 10/31/2020 at 10:33 AM, Hockey Bob said:

I'm seeing at as re-listed - he wants $2300 CAD for it. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164479956168?ViewItem=&item=164479956168

45 minutes ago, Zack845 said:

I'm seeing at as re-listed - he wants $2300 CAD for it. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164479956168?ViewItem=&item=164479956168

Yeah, 
I noticed it was relisted about an hour ago 

Thanks 

As far as that Salmon Canucks goes, I wonder if it's actually a 95-96 jersey or was it made after the season a year or two later.  That CCM Hockey Company tag wasn't present on authentics until I thought around 1997.  I'd be interested to know the born on date that's on it.

16 hours ago, JJM4 said:

As far as that Salmon Canucks goes, I wonder if it's actually a 95-96 jersey or was it made after the season a year or two later.  That CCM Hockey Company tag wasn't present on authentics until I thought around 1997.  I'd be interested to know the born on date that's on it.

That style jersey was used by the Canucks in 1996/97 as well, so this could just be a retail version manufactured that same season, no?  If so, it might be one of the last ones manufactured.

11 minutes ago, Lightbringer said:

Why is there a million LA kings adizero home jerseys on ebay on the cheap? Are the Kings retiring that jersey or what?

The Ross Dress for Less phenomenon.

6 hours ago, LAK74 said:

That style jersey was used by the Canucks in 1996/97 as well, so this could just be a retail version manufactured that same season, no?  If so, it might be one of the last ones manufactured.

You're probably right on that, I didn't realize they wore them in 96/97 too, so my guess would be one of the last ones made as well.

2 hours ago, Lightbringer said:

Why is there a million LA kings adizero home jerseys on ebay on the cheap? Are the Kings retiring that jersey or what?

It might have to do with the fact that the crest is going to change slightly next year.  Not a huge deal, but a similar thing to the Hawks collar change that led to a surplus of cheap Hawks jerseys.

Edited by LAK74

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

It might have to do with the fact that the crest is going to change slightly next year.  Not a huge deal, but a similar thing to the Hawks collar change that led to a surplus of cheap Hawks jerseys.

Gonna go on a Ross hunt soon.

6 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

I clearly have no idea what fanatics jerseys are supposed to look like because these look like shoes to me 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264933669548

Seconded. 

In fairness, they may be made from recycled shoes. 

Edited by mfitz804

• 2 weeks later...

Nevermind

Edited by LetsGoCaps