Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

If my count is correct, 
34 of them have been sold and I see 14 remaining 
Majority are size 56 

And all of them were cr@p. 

2 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

And all of them were cr@p. 

I don't understand why they irk you so bad. 
I mean, I get that they're ugly but they appear to be legit MIC's 
Down the road they should go up to Kings fans since they won the game and they are a specialty jersey. 

Is it just that they're ugly? You hate the Kings? You bought one for way more and are upset to see them selling cheaper? 
:) 

They’re ugly, but I agree that they’ll go up in value because of the rarity and them winning in the game. What’s the story behind them being all over the place? Ross’ across the nation have them? 

On 10/22/2020 at 5:30 PM, thebiggoalie said:

The only value I see in those jerseys is black and white Adidas nameplate material, but not for around $300. 

I can get you MiC Adidas name plate if you want some. DM me if you do. 

4 hours ago, KB67 said:

I can get you MiC Adidas name plate if you want some. DM me if you do. 

No thanks. 

Edited by thebiggoalie

18 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

If my count is correct, 
34 of them have been sold and I see 14 remaining 
Majority are size 56 

It's surprising to see that the team had so many of them made, considering that they only wore the style for the one outdoor game (albeit with multiple sets, i.e.: one for each period) and then another set for one home game.

The Kings run their own GW/GI jersey program and seeing how they blew out a ton of home and away blank MiCs for $200 this past spring, it's surprising that they would end up through the discount channel of Ross for $15 at retail rather than keep that revenue for themselves. 

47 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Maybe they were planning to wear them again before the end of the season but because of the shutdown they had a whole set left over?

I know they did wear them at least once outside the outdoor game, so another time definitely isn’t out of the question. Probably the most logical answer. 

Maybe, but if they were intended for use in future non-Stadium games, there would have been no need to put the Stadium Series patch on them, and all the ones I’m seeing for sale have the patch on them.

10 hours ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

The Kings run their own GW/GI jersey program and seeing how they blew out a ton of home and away blank MiCs for $200 this past spring, it's surprising that they would end up through the discount channel of Ross for $15 at retail rather than keep that revenue for themselves. 

Yeah honestly it doesn’t make sense, unless someone made a huge mistake and MIC jerseys were mistaken for/ mistagged as replicas or something. I would believe that before I believe they just decided to basically throw away something they knew they could sell for $200 a piece. 

8 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Maybe, but if they were intended for use in future non-Stadium games, there would have been no need to put the Stadium Series patch on them, and all the ones I’m seeing for sale have the patch on them.

Maybe they made the original set for the team, shipped them to Bobcat to get customized, realized their order would take three years for Bobcat to complete, made a new set of jerseys to ship elsewhere. 🤣

Possibly some sort of subtle defect to them?  Sometimes you'll see high end clothing brands end up in these type of stores because of some type of error in cut or material.  It's the only thing I can think of.

4 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Maybe they made the original set for the team, shipped them to Bobcat to get customized, realized their order would take three years for Bobcat to complete, made a new set of jerseys to ship elsewhere. 🤣

This seems the most likely answer. 

Did anyone here buy one of the LA. King Staduim Series jerseys?  Just wondering if they are legit MIC jerseys,  not like the All-Star MIC jersey that came out at retail stores but were weird styled jerseys.  Didn't they not have fight straps or double elbows or something like that?  Just wanted to make sure these were the real thing.  They look like it, but if I decide to "waste" money on one, I want to make sure it is legit.

2 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

Did anyone here buy one of the LA. King Staduim Series jerseys?  Just wondering if they are legit MIC jerseys,  not like the All-Star MIC jersey that came out at retail stores but were weird styled jerseys.  Didn't they not have fight straps or double elbows or something like that?  Just wanted to make sure these were the real thing.  They look like it, but if I decide to "waste" money on one, I want to make sure it is legit.

Got one on Monday. 
Totally legit 

59 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

You convinced me. I got one for $180 + shipping.

Sweet! 
I paid about $100 more but I jumped on the 1st one I saw as I didn't think there'd be so many... 😐