These finally came in from SportsK :). Unfortunately, I don't have have the jerseys for these to put on yet except for one 95-96.

1996and2001StanleyCupFinalsPatches.jpg

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a late 1990s White Capitals CCM air knit jersey (size 48, 50, 52). I am specifically looking for the version with the eagle front but without Capitals written on it. I want to make a 1998 Cup Finals jersey and the 1997-1998 season was the first which the whites did not have the Capitals written on the front. They had the same style after 2000, but the CCM logo went to the neckline.

I know there are a couple blue ones out there, but they are already done up and I want a white to complement my collectiona and get either Bondra or Kolzig put on there.

Still Looking if anyone is willing to part with one or has a line on one.

come on, somebody has to have a lead on those ducks FGW patches, no?

Looking for a Boston Bruins EDGE jersey please.

No 3rd/alt Style please.

Really looking for some decently priced Kirill Kabanov jerseys or blank Moncton Wildcats/Lewiston MAINEiacs edge models. He is the new favorite player

Really looking for some decently priced Kirill Kabanov jerseys or blank Moncton Wildcats/Lewiston MainEIACS edge models. He is the new favorite player

If you find a place to get MAINEiacs edge jerseys, let me know. I've been looking for months.

Went to Pepsi Center today for the Avalanche's used equipment sale and saw a stack of these for $2 a piece. I don't have the jerseys to put them on...quite yet.

NHL2000Patches.jpg

I just got my patches from River City Sports today and I'm curious as to why mine look slightly different. A few things I notice is that the 2 on my patches are slightly further out from the corners and the 0 is a bit rectangular on mine as well and the stitching doesn't look as thick. Anyone have any thoughts on these patches from RCS?.

NHL2000PatchesBurgundy.jpg

I just got my patches from River City Sports today and I'm curious as to why mine look slightly different. A few things I notice is that the 2 on my patches are slightly further out from the corners and the 0 is a bit rectangular on mine as well and the stitching doesn't look as thick. Anyone have any thoughts on these patches from RCS?.

NHL2000PatchesBurgundy.jpg

Sorry... I'm just trying to figure out why you need 20 of those... X_X

lol, I only bought 10 and I do have 2 Pro Player jerseys that need the 2000 patch. I also figured I might as well get more just in case I get more Pro Player Avs jerseys down the line and with the high shipping cost from RCS, I was better off to buy extras now instead of possibly ordering them again. Either way, I'm curious as to why my patches are slightly different than the patches that Burnaby Joe got.

Probably because the RCS patches are reproductions.

I was afraid of that when I saw them. I really don't want to be a stickler but the differences between the authentic and reproductions are quite huge IMO. I don't know if I should get them stitched onto the jersey or leave them off and look into returning them. Does anyone know if RCS will refund the original shipping cost or am I SOL?.

Speaking of 2000 patches, I need a 2000 patch for a Rangers LIBERTY jersey. Anybody?

EDIT: Is this one good? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140538179881&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

That one definitely looks like a reproduction. The 2000 looks too thin. Then again 12 years later, I'm not surprised that all that's left is repros.

I think this one http://cgi.ebay.com/180141786342 looks a little better. The only problem I have with the repros is that some of them are the wrong color. I bought one from another member here and it was too dark to be the medium/royal blue version but too light to be the navy blue version.

Speaking of 2000 patches, I need a 2000 patch for a Rangers LIBERTY jersey. Anybody?

EDIT: Is this one good? http://cgi.ebay.com/...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Re - 'the dealer'

Even if his posted pic looks like the real deal, often you'll get a crappy replica that doesn't look like the pic.

For any auction, always note the 'more than 10 available', and when in doubt, email the seller to request a pic of the actual patch you'll be getting.

Re - 'the dealer'

Even if his posted pic looks like the real deal, often you'll get a crappy replica that doesn't look like the pic.

I just got a shoulder patch from 'The Dealer,' since I couldn't find it anywhere else. I wasn't expecting much, based on what I heard here, but it actually looked a bit better than in the picture. I compared it to the patch on an authentic jersey, and it looks very, very close. Good enough for my purposes, anyway. Maybe I just lucked out.

looking for a tbtc all star, tbtc wings, tbtc hawks, tbtc habs, size 48, 50, or maybe 52

looking for a tbtc all star, tbtc wings, tbtc hawks, tbtc habs, size 48, 50, or maybe 52

I have Habs and Wings size 52 tags on in my for sale thread and would consider moving a done up all star one

Looking for one of these early 90s Leafs jerseys, home or road, size 54

6bfc7fb7-7c74-4f10-a8d3-423591671636.jpg

You'll have to get through me to get one of those. I've been looking for a white for a looooooooong time.

I have Habs and Wings size 52 tags on in my for sale thread and would consider moving a done up all star one

cowboys...i posted on your thread a while back and no response and tried to PM you but i think your box is full. im interested in a few of yours. Id like the habs and wings TBTC's but thats much more then id like to spend considering id really be settling if i went for a size 52. im very interested in your size 50 94 ASG jersey and in your messier tbtc all star. what sizes do you have that messier in and what would you be looking for price wise? thanks

Anyone have a Scott Stevens Devils Jersey they want to sell/trade me?

No 48's please.

Minnesota Wild old style green jersey customized and always Norway jerseys.

Have a few to trade now, mostly IIHF

• TMLFAN locked this topic