• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1992-93 Canadiens, Sz 50, 52 SCF patch would be nice

2003-04 Flames, Sz 52, 54 SCF patch would be nice

2010-11 Blackhawks Sz 44, 46, 48 prefer alternate jersey

Blanks preferable, but will consider all players.

Edited by BladesOfSteel

I have a friend looking for a Blackhawks jersey. He's looking for either the white road or the black winter classic. Preferably a Premier.

Hawks air knit in CCM or nike, size 48 or 52. Looking for Amonte, Belfour, or blanks.

No, but I was bidding on it. Our internet went out right before it ended and I was outbid in the last 30 seconds. I really wanted that one.

wondering what material the Allstar 96 patches were on the gamers that Boston wore....came across a rubberized version and it just loooks like too much work put into to be a fake, any ideas? All the ones I ever saw for sale(and on retail jerseys ) were the stitched style...

Anyone ever seen the french version of this patch? I assume it says Coupe De Stanley and that its going to be near impossible to track down.

2305409750100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

wondering what material the Allstar 96 patches were on the gamers that Boston wore....came across a rubberized version and it just loooks like too much work put into to be a fake, any ideas? All the ones I ever saw for sale(and on retail jerseys ) were the stitched style...

Its supposed to be rubberized, with a yellow border. I've been searching for one of those for forever...

Anyone have or could get a hockey hall of fame patch from this year? I want to put it on my Sabres edge from when they played in the HHOF game.

The hockey hall of fame store used to have them. Check out the website, they might still be selling them.

Its supposed to be rubberized, with a yellow border. I've been searching for one of those for forever...

Were the yellow-bordered patches only worn by Boston players? I'm trying to put together a Gretzky 1996, but every picture I've seen of a player wearing their gamer shows a white-bordered patch. Bestnhlpatches.com has both white and yellow available. I have no idea if the patches are rubberized, though.

Here's a pic.

nhl_sc100french.jpg

They are rare but they are out there.

Bestnhlpatches.com seems to have both English and French versions of this patch. I don't know about the quality though, I haven't ordered through them yet.

Were the yellow-bordered patches only worn by Boston players? I'm trying to put together a Gretzky 1996, but every picture I've seen of a player wearing their gamer shows a white-bordered patch. Bestnhlpatches.com has both white and yellow available. I have no idea if the patches are rubberized, though.

I believe only boston wore the yellow ones. If you found it on a place other than besthnhlpatches and you don't need it please let me know. I can't remember, but I seem to think that bestnhlpatches is bad, they never deliver anything, so don't order from them unless somebody corrects me.

Bestnhlpatches.com seems to have both English and French versions of this patch. I don't know about the quality though, I haven't ordered through them yet.

To quote myself from page 68 of this very thread:

I hadn't heard of that bestnhlpatches.com place before and after looking at it, I'd say steer clear. Any company that doesn't provide clear contact information (physical address, phone number, or e-mail) makes me think it's probably just peddling the knockoff stuff from Asia. Also it looks like some of the patch images may be lifted from other sources. Definitely some red flags on that site.

The hockey hall of fame store used to have them. Check out the website, they might still be selling them.

Yea I know, but it's a $20 patch + $11 shipping. $31 for a 1 year old patch is just robbery. So I was seeing if anyone had an extra.

I believe only boston wore the yellow ones. If you found it on a place other than besthnhlpatches and you don't need it please let me know. I can't remember, but I seem to think that bestnhlpatches is bad, they never deliver anything, so don't order from them unless somebody corrects me.

Thanks for the heads up, I was thinking of placing an order, but I'll hold off for now. If anyone else has any experience with them, I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks for the heads up, I was thinking of placing an order, but I'll hold off for now. If anyone else has any experience with them, I'd like to hear about it.

I believe brilliant has actually ordered from them before and never received his item.

• TMLFAN locked this topic