Here is a detailed picture of the patches:

2ln7594.jpg

The one of the left is mpzmpzmzpmz's patch. The other is, well, the other guys. You can see the difference and tell that his is the authentic. There are lots of things wrong with the other one as you can pretty easily see.

Hope that helps.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I got the other one first and I could just tell by aqua colored waves at the bottom it wasn't right. Its actually quite funny how bad the other one looks in that comparison.

HPIM2430.jpg

Closest I could find, close enough?

Are you a moron? That's not even CLOSE to where that patch goes!

The all star patch and number should be equally covered...terrible centering job.

Yeah, I'd say that's good to go.

Awesome, thanks. It's been awful to track down. The seller had one that went off for $3, I had a bid of $21 waiting to snipe and Gixen failed me because my password changed on eBay, but they didn't notify me they couldn't bid until after the auction. I contacted the seller and he managed to have another one, and he charged me $8 BIN. Definitely pleased.

Are you a moron? That's not even CLOSE to where that patch goes!

Lol that's not for me to decide, it's for YOU to decide when I get the money to get the kit and have a certain someone fix it for me ;)

The all star patch and number should be equally covered...terrible centering job.

I stink. :(

Looking for a New York Islanders CCM authentic jersey, navy blue, and in a size 46 or 48. Really looking for the one they wore in the 1999-00 (6100?) season since I have the NHL 2000 patch already and either want to customize it and turn it into a Chara or a Luongo Rookie jersey.

I am looking for all Norway jerseys!

I especially want Thoresen, Vikingstad, Olimb brothers, Holtet, Holos and Tollefsen jerseys but will settle for anything really.

I want one of the jerseys from the 2006 era. One of those fancy swift ones! As well, an olympic jersey too.

Replicas are fine as well. I live in Norway but am from Canada so I like to have these here and "re-patriate" them, so to speak. It's fun collecting them!

I used to have a Thoreson 06 gamer.. Sold it to this guy http://www.frosken.com/hockey/iihf.html

also worldhockeyjerseys has quite a large selection I think if you email them

http://cgi.ebay.com/IIHF-Norway-Red-Game-Worn-Used-Jersey-/180661534833?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a10444071

also contact this guy about some norway jerseys..

http://community.webshots.com/user/StianBek

I'd love to find a replica (size L or XL) of the Habs blue 1909-10 jersey or that godawful 1912-13 barberpole. Not looking to spend a fortune (otherwise I'd be all over Cowboys' 52), just like to own one as a lark!

I need a Hockey East patch for my Boston College jersey

does anyone have one or know of where i can get one? i was told that they're only given to the teams and are not available at retail

To piggyback onto this one, same request except for Maine.

I have never seen these at retail. The only ones I ever did were the 25th anniversary ones that were offered on the hockey east site. I'm pretty sure you would need to either contact the school directly or the manufacturer, even then it may be tough.

Does anyone have any suggestions on finding a John Tavares era Oshawa Generals jersey or a current Portland Winterhawks jersey on the cheaper side? Not looking for game worn and want blanks that I can have customized

Just a reminder in case someone new wandering into this thread has an idea.

Is this patch legit?

98allstarpatch.jpg

I ordered it from RCS and it showed up today, but it looks off to me.

Comparing it to:

11587.jpg

which is from a gamer at gameworn auctions and this:

eBay Link

I feel like it's not right.

Opinions?

It doesn't seem that Manitoba was part of the Meigray program, so the owners will probably stick with whomever they had do the Moose...

They did it themselves...eBay auctions and a couple for sale through the team shop.

Foul, FOUL!!! MOD POLICE, WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!

:P

:rolleyes:

Way to start your "career" on this board!

1st- you're correct, you're NOT allowed to post yet..everybody else had to wait, why are you better?

2nd- you posted it in the WRONG thread, this is the jersey WANTLIST thread!

3rd- why would anyone buy ANYTHING from canada since the postal service went on strike today and they stopped service and locked out their workers?

i usually don't jump on those that can't play by the rules or say they're going to buy something and have you hold it, just to back out of the deal 2 weeks later OR never return your emails to them, BUT in your case i'll make the exception.

you KNEW you couldn't post but 'ya did it anyway!

just my 2cents!

:wacko:

• TMLFAN locked this topic