Yea I know, but it's a $20 patch + $11 shipping. $31 for a 1 year old patch is just robbery. So I was seeing if anyone had an extra.

Yeah I feel the same way. That's why I bought a 2009 version to put on my edge alternate Leafs>

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bestnhlpatches.com seems to have both English and French versions of this patch. I don't know about the quality though, I haven't ordered through them yet.

Spotted the French patch on EBAY. Not sure if the patch is legit.

French Patch

Edited by modano1973

I'm pretty sure all the patches that guy sells are reproductions.

For that particular patch, the first thing that jumps out to me is that the 1991 font is not correct.

Pens Edge blank (preferrably 2.0) 54 or 56 for 1's 52/54 for 2's. Black or white

I have a friend looking for a Blackhawks jersey. He's looking for either the white road or the black winter classic. Preferably a Premier.

I have an authentic Winter Classic sz 50 NWT and original pricetag from Fandemonium (Hawk's Team Store)... can provide pics.

I have an authentic Winter Classic sz 50 NWT and original pricetag from Fandemonium (Hawk's Team Store)... can provide pics.

How much do you want for it?

Looking for.....

1980's Leafs (blue or white) with Heart & Stroke and King Clancy patches (or if you have the patches loose I will take those too!!

1991 Team Canada red jersey

1980's Penguins home white ultrafil

1990's Nordiques road blue

Toronto St. Pats authentic

1991 Canada Cup patches

1999 Hall of Fame game patch

I am looking for an early 1990s Washington Capitals authentic airknit CCM in size 48 or 52. Prefer red, but open to white.

If anyone has a blank Sabres authentic of the new whites that they'd sell or trade me, let me know. I tried to get one from RCS but the whites are gone. I can do any size up to 54, I'd either buy one or I have one each of the other styles in 52 or anything in my sale post to trade for it (or a replica Ennis white, possibly, if that's what interests you).

I want my white whale. The jersey that has eluded me all these long years. The Los Angeles Kings 30th anniversary purple Starter mesh throwback. I have to have one before I die. I HAVE to.

I want my white whale. The jersey that has eluded me all these long years. The Los Angeles Kings 30th anniversary purple Starter mesh throwback. I have to have one before I die. I HAVE to.

I think Goon has a Whale for sale on his web store. Send him a PM to check.

You didn't read the rest of that, did you? It looks like you just stopped at 'white whale'. I'm not looking for a white Whalers jersey. I'm looking for something MUCH MUCH MUCH more rare than that.

Oof...don't I know it. I tried for that one but there was just no way I could swing it. That one was a friggin Steve Finn jersey too! Hell, I'd settle for a regular pro jersey. I know there's a couple out there. I'm not holding my breath though.

You didn't read the rest of that, did you? It looks like you just stopped at 'white whale'. I'm not looking for a white Whalers jersey. I'm looking for something MUCH MUCH MUCH more rare than that.

Guilty

I'm currently looking for an authentic 95-96 Avalanche starter jersey in white. Size 48-52.

I'm also looking for 2 authentic 2000-2001 Avalanche CCM 6100 jerseys in white. Size 48-52.

• TMLFAN locked this topic