I know these are repros, but has anyone seen better repros of this anywhere? It's the Sakic retirement patch. or does anyone know where I can get a real one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170432990689&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Also, does anyone know where I can get a good Nashville 5th Anniversary patch?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A refresh

I'm currently looking for an authentic 95-96 Avalanche starter jersey in white. Size 48-52.

I'm also looking for an authentic 2000-2001 Avalanche CCM 6100 jerseys in white. Size 48-52.

I'm also looking for 2 authentic NHL 2000 patches for the Avalanche Pro Player jerseys.

Always looking for smaller jerseys size 42, 44, 46.

Seeing that you live in Toronto, I saw some authentic CCM and KOHO Leafs jerseys in a store on Yonge Street. Just looking it up on google, the correct address is 354 Yonge Street and it's called Sports Centre. I was in there earlier today. I believe I even saw a an authentic NYR pro player jersey with RANGERS going diagonally. As for sizes, I think they ranged from 44-56 for the 6-7 authentic leafs jerseys. These jerseys did have some dirt stains on them so I'm assuming they have been in the store for sometime obviously, lol.

Seeing that you live in Toronto, I saw some authentic CCM and KOHO Leafs jerseys in a store on Yonge Street. Just looking it up on google, the correct address is 354 Yonge Street and it's called Sports Centre. I was in there earlier today. I believe I even saw a an authentic NYR pro player jersey with RANGERS going diagonally. As for sizes, I think they ranged from 44-56 for the 6-7 authentic leafs jerseys. These jerseys did have some dirt stains on them so I'm assuming they have been in the store for sometime obviously, lol.

Do you know what the price on those was?

Do you know what the price on those was?

:mellow:

do they have a website?

:unsure:

Anyone have a Scott Stevens Devils Jersey they want to sell/trade me?

No 48's please.

http://www.webstore.com/2003-NJ-Devils-Scott-Stevens-Stanley-Cup-Finals-Jersey-52,name,10429958,auction_id,auction_details

A refresh

I'm currently looking for an authentic 95-96 Avalanche starter jersey in white. Size 48-52.

I'm also looking for an authentic 2000-2001 Avalanche CCM 6100 jerseys in white. Size 48-52.

I'm also looking for 2 authentic NHL 2000 patches for the Avalanche Pro Player jerseys.

Not the white, but a really nice 2001 Cup Finals.

http://www.webstore.com/Pro-2001-Adam-Foote-Stanley-Cup-Jersey-Colorado-Avalanche-52,name,10388170,auction_id,auction_details

Looking for a Blackhawks TBTC Barberpole in 48 or 52. I have the CCM authentic vintage air knit re-make, and am looking for the real Ultrafil.

I didn't think I would have to mention "Not outrageously overpriced" but ya. One NOT outrageously overpriced please!

Ill trade you a dia 92-93 pen's Jagr for it.

I didn't think I would have to mention "Not outrageously overpriced" but ya. One NOT outrageously overpriced please!

Ill trade you a dia 92-93 pen's Jagr for it.

How much is a good price for one of those, or the Avs I mentioned, with all the customization done? I have rarely seen properly done old CCM Hawks for less than $250

I wouldent pay more then $175-$200 for almost any customized jersey. Lemieux And Gretzky I can see paying more for but I woulden't.

I'de rather buy a blank and send it out to Mike or MLL and have it done right also.

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the boards and I joined because I've been looking for a specific jersey that seems to be harder and harder to find. I am currently looking for a white home Nike Mighty Ducks Paul Kariya jersey. I prefer the replicas because I like the swoosh on the sleeve. I've found a few on ebay recently but I always find something wrong with it. I recently lost a bidding war for a perfect one (had tags and everything) by $2.50 so I was pretty bummed out. I keep checking ebay for others or blanks and so far there's only a XXL blank on there but that's way too big. I'm looking for a small to large.

If anyone can help me out by pointing me in the right direction of where to find one I'd really appreciate it. This is the jersey I've wanted since I was a little kid but I never had the money to buy one. Now that I finally have some money I'd like to pick one up.

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the boards and I joined because I've been looking for a specific jersey that seems to be harder and harder to find. I am currently looking for a white home Nike Mighty Ducks Paul Kariya jersey. I prefer the replicas because I like the swoosh on the sleeve. I've found a few on ebay recently but I always find something wrong with it. I recently lost a bidding war for a perfect one (had tags and everything) by $2.50 so I was pretty bummed out. I keep checking ebay for others or blanks and so far there's only a XXL blank on there but that's way too big. I'm looking for a small to large.

If anyone can help me out by pointing me in the right direction of where to find one I'd really appreciate it. This is the jersey I've wanted since I was a little kid but I never had the money to buy one. Now that I finally have some money I'd like to pick one up.

There's an authentic Kariya Nike Ducks jersey right now on German ebay. You can contact the seller if he ships to your country: http://cgi.ebay.de/AUTHENTIC-ANAHEIM-MIGHTY-DUCKS-3rd-TRIKOT-9-KARIYA-/220828674673?pt=Sport_Alle_Sportbekleidung&hash=item336a6a2a71

Thanks for the tip. That's actually quite close to where I work. Is it a new store, because Google streetview shows it as a tattoo place. A couple of stores up is Toronto Sports Shop, which I've been into before. It was pretty sketchy from what I remember, lots of replicas and prices weren't great. Maybe I'll take another look if that is the place.

Regarding the sports store on Yonge Street, the store is beside a ADEN (www.adencamera.com) shop and a Money Mart. Google tells me it's 354 but making a deeper search, the store is past 364. The store may be 370.

As for the prices, I saw a $199.99 tag on one of the Leafs jersey but on the front window, it says 50% off jerseys. You may be able to negotiate a better deal with the guy as well.

Regarding the sports store on Yonge Street, the store is beside a ADEN (www.adencamera.com) shop and a Money Mart. Google tells me it's 354 but making a deeper search, the store is past 364. The store may be 370.

As for the prices, I saw a $199.99 tag on one of the Leafs jersey but on the front window, it says 50% off jerseys. You may be able to negotiate a better deal with the guy as well.

Yeah, its the Toronto Sports Shop I mentioned. I went to check it out again. Didn't notice the one in the window, but I'm almost sure the 'authentics' they have in the store are fake. I've only started collecting recently, so I may be wrong, but everything I've read in this forum and the ones I've seen in person point to these not being right. There was a Caps WC, Blackhawks WC, a Blues alternate, really a mish mash of stuff. Material feels cheap, cardboard tags are Premier tags I think, number material seems off. The first time I went, I asked the owner if they had any authentics and he said no.

I also went to the Sports Centre stores. One is a few windows up on the same side of the street (west side) and another one that is closing north of Gerrard on the east side. They only have replicas and some Cooperstown baseball jerseys. The guy at one of the stores actually told me they don't make authentics anymore! Right...sure. These guys are at least not selling fakes, but I'd say all the stores on Yonge are tourist traps.

Btw, there's also a few stores on Yonge closer to King near the Hall of Fame. They are selling fakes too, though there may be a few large authentics sprinkled in the mix. If you know what you're doing, then take a look as my impression is they are willing to negotiate.

Yeah, its the Toronto Sports Shop I mentioned. I went to check it out again. Didn't notice the one in the window, but I'm almost sure the 'authentics' they have in the store are fake. I've only started collecting recently, so I may be wrong, but everything I've read in this forum and the ones I've seen in person point to these not being right. There was a Caps WC, Blackhawks WC, a Blues alternate, really a mish mash of stuff. Material feels cheap, cardboard tags are Premier tags I think, number material seems off. The first time I went, I asked the owner if they had any authentics and he said no.

I also went to the Sports Centre stores. One is a few windows up on the same side of the street (west side) and another one that is closing north of Gerrard on the east side. They only have replicas and some Cooperstown baseball jerseys. The guy at one of the stores actually told me they don't make authentics anymore! Right...sure. These guys are at least not selling fakes, but I'd say all the stores on Yonge are tourist traps.

Btw, there's also a few stores on Yonge closer to King near the Hall of Fame. They are selling fakes too, though there may be a few large authentics sprinkled in the mix. If you know what you're doing, then take a look as my impression is they are willing to negotiate.

I'm pretty sure those Leafs jerseys are authentic from my knowledge and experience. I'll make it my effort to take pics of those jerseys sometime this weekend. On that note, it sounds like you have a hard time telling the difference between EDGE, Premier, CCM and KOHO. I know what stores you're talking about and yes, I agree about some of those stores selling fake NFL jerseys but those NHL are good. Like I said, I will make it my effort to make it down there and take pics of the jerseys.

I'm pretty sure those Leafs jerseys are authentic from my knowledge and experience. I'll make it my effort to take pics of those jerseys sometime this weekend. On that note, it sounds like you have a hard time telling the difference between EDGE, Premier, CCM and KOHO. I know what stores you're talking about and yes, I agree about some of those stores selling fake NFL jerseys but those NHL are good. Like I said, I will make it my effort to make it down there and take pics of the jerseys.

That might be, but I guess I wanted to highlight that if a store sells fakes, its best to be careful. Are those Leafs jerseys from last year? because I think I saw SportChek selling them at $130 at the end of the season. It would be great if you could take pictures...thanks.

There's an authentic Kariya Nike Ducks jersey right now on German ebay. You can contact the seller if he ships to your country: http://cgi.ebay.de/AUTHENTIC-ANAHEIM-MIGHTY-DUCKS-3rd-TRIKOT-9-KARIYA-/220828674673?pt=Sport_Alle_Sportbekleidung&hash=item336a6a2a71

Thanks for letting me know, but I'm not looking for the alternates, I want the home jersey. I appreciate your help though!

That might be, but I guess I wanted to highlight that if a store sells fakes, its best to be careful. Are those Leafs jerseys from last year? because I think I saw SportChek selling them at $130 at the end of the season. It would be great if you could take pictures...thanks.

I just re-read my message and I sounded like an Arse so sorry about that. It certainly wasn't meant to come out that way.

On that note, I did take a few pictures of a couple of jerseys. They have more authentic pre-EDGE Leafs jerseys. Anyways, here they are.

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

I'm looking for an Avalanche crest. My project jersey needs a crest replacement so if anyone knows where I can get one, that would be greatly appreciated.

them are both %100 Legit Kickass Koho's

I want the 1st one :)

What sizes are they and which shop are they in?

TMLFAN, Hockeymusic and I can all race down to buy them :)

them are both %100 Legit Kickass Koho's

I want the 1st one :)

What sizes are they and which shop are they in?

TMLFAN, Hockeymusic and I can all race down to buy them :)

They look small, possible 46's which are too small for even me lol.

• TMLFAN locked this topic