• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't think I've ever seen it NOT referred to as a goathead

Well then, I learned something new! Seriously though, I didn't mean to come off as a jerk. I was just pointing it out, as I'd never heard that.

Onto my list... I'd like to find the following All Star jerseys, either blank or already customized with Roenick:

I usually prefer replicas, size L or XL, but I'm just looking to complete my collection.

Just found this site. I've been looking for a few jerseys for awhile, maybe I'll have some luck here. A few I'd love to find are

-Jordan Eberle Regina Pats

-Taylor Hall Red Windsor

-Paajarvi Svensson Timra

-anything Omark

-anything 80's Oilers

-Any Red Lidstrom's(ideally winter classic)

-Any leafs Gilmour

-anything St Louis or Edmonton Curtis Joseph

Size 48-52 ideally, but would consider any size at the right price. I'd prefer authetic's but I have a few replica's already and again for the right price I'd consider anything.

^ The dates don't seem to line up right, so my guess would be a repro. National Emblem will likely produce something like that if it's going to be used on the gamers.

Also, is there any seller that has authentic Garth Brooks foundation patches? I have a feeling they're just as hard to find as authentic Hurricane Katrina Relief Patches, but I might as well ask.

^ The dates don't seem to line up right, so my guess would be a repro. National Emblem will likely produce something like that if it's going to be used on the gamers.

Thanks. Figured I'd ask. I thought that it was close enough to the season that people would actually have them. It looks better than the one on my draft issued jersey (it doesn't look like the years match up either and there are only two lines on the stick)

IMG_7410.jpg

I don't think you offended anyone. Just an honest mistake...before I started reading this forum, I had no idea about the 'goat' or the 'slug' either. It took me awhile to figure out what was being talked about, but in the end, I found it hilarious. Those jerseys, and the Mooterus, Burger King, were especially funny to me. But then, I'm easily amused :doh:

River City Sports has some All-Star jerseys on sale, but not in any of your years I think

https://www.rivercitysports.com/CDA/viewproducts-06.cfm?league=NHL&team=ALL+STAR&product=%5B%5Bc%5D%5DJerseys%5B%5Bc%5D%5D&perPage=27&lastLeague=NHL&lastTeam=ALL+STAR&lastProduct=&mode=&startAt=1

I'm looking for HHOF game patch's if anybody has any lying around. I need the following years;

Also, is there any seller that has authentic Garth Brooks foundation patches? I have a feeling they're just as hard to find as authentic Hurricane Katrina Relief Patches, but I might as well ask.

I can't speak for any other team besides the Avs, but from what I've seen it looks like there really isn't such a thing as authentic Garth Brooks patch. I bought an Avalanche Garth Brooks Ben Guite game issue through Meigray. It looked like the team tried to take the patch off at one point (there was no stitching around it as you can see) and there was no distinctive edge around the outside of the patch either. I'm not sure if all of the teams patched their jerseys this way, but this is what it looked like when I got it.

BenGuiteTeammatesforKidsGIpatch2.jpg

I found a couple patches a few years ago on eBay that were as close as I could find and had them put on a couple of my 6100s.

Sakic2006-2007RBKGarthBrookspatch.jpg

PaulStastnyRookieTeammatesforKidspa.jpg

So, from my experience, you may just have to buy the best reproduction that you can find and go with it because what they used on the jerseys was different than any "authentic" patch I've ever seen.

Looking for an authentic Reebok Edge Capitals Winter Classic jersey, size 52, blank. Thought I had one through the River City Sports sale but they apparently oversold them.

NOTE: Found one on the Jersey Express Ebay page for $150, thanks to anybody that was looking!

I'm looking for a blank 1999 North America NHL All Star Jersey. Preferred size would be between 48-52.

If anyone has extra NHL All Star USA flag patches for sale, please contact me.

Just found this site. I've been looking for a few jerseys for awhile, maybe I'll have some luck here. A few I'd love to find are

-Jordan Eberle Regina Pats

-Taylor Hall Red Windsor

-Paajarvi Svensson Timra

-anything Omark

-anything 80's Oilers

-Any Red Lidstrom's(ideally winter classic)

-Any leafs Gilmour

-anything St Louis or Edmonton Curtis Joseph

Size 48-52 ideally, but would consider any size at the right price. I'd prefer authetic's but I have a few replica's already and again for the right price I'd consider anything.

Saw a Gilmour on eBay recently.

I'm going to start my Christmas shopping early in hopes someone here might be able to help me out. I'm looking for a current red Minnesota Wild jersey, blank or Koivu, in 48, 50, or 52. Also looking for the red (maroon) Thrashers third, blank, in the same size range. And last, looking for an old-style Sabres jersey in blue, something around a size XL or 2X.

Here you go, home Edge Wild for $170. I called after they oversold the Capitals Winter Classic to ask about these and he said they have the home red in 52. Only reason I did not grab one was he said the actual jersey was from a year or so ago, so it did not have the 10th anniversary patch on it already. Assume you can find that easy, and of course theis jersey has been worn a few years including the upcoming one when the patch was not there.

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/details-06.cfm?sku=118110

I'm going to start my Christmas shopping early in hopes someone here might be able to help me out. I'm looking for a current red Minnesota Wild jersey, blank or Koivu, in 48, 50, or 52. Also looking for the red (maroon) Thrashers third, blank, in the same size range. And last, looking for an old-style Sabres jersey in blue, something around a size XL or 2X.

by old sabres do you mean sluggalo? if so you cant beat this

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/details-06.cfm?sku=117610

by old sabres do you mean sluggalo? if so you cant beat this

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/details-06.cfm?sku=117610

Sadly no, I mean the old old style, pre-1996. But thanks, and thanks HawksFan too, I actually picked up a blank Wild from Jersey Express's eBay page right before you posted that.

whats the deal with these patches with the hard plastic backing? who thinks this is a good idea? this is the dumbest crap ive ever seen. all the Preds 10th anniversary patches seem to have this. Is there a good way to get it off? I tried heating it up but it barely wants to budge.

Wow, unreal. Ive seen it all now. Ill give that a try tonight, thanks for the link. What is the theory behind them coming like this? So weird.

The warning label should say:

Congrats, you have just bought a patch, that you cant do anything with.

• TMLFAN locked this topic