Anybody have an authentic memories and dreams patch laying around? I need two of them.

I have one for sale in my thread......pretty sure it is a pro.....

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a Flyers Koho alternate jersey. Size 52 preferably but would consider a 48

I have one for sale in my thread......pretty sure it is a pro.....

I checked that one out and it looks re-po to me. The numbers on the top look off and it doesn't have the blue border that the gamer patch's do.

Thought I might have seen this before, but I can't find the thread.

Does anyone know if its possible to buy authentic fight straps for CCM jerseys? circa Ultrafil (90's). How hard is it to resew those on? I have a jersey I'm looking at, where the seller cut off the strap, so I'm thinking about restoring it.

Thought I might have seen this before, but I can't find the thread.

Does anyone know if its possible to buy authentic fight straps for CCM jerseys? circa Ultrafil (90's). How hard is it to resew those on? I have a jersey I'm looking at, where the seller cut off the strap, so I'm thinking about restoring it.

You have to buy an authentic and take those off from it. it doesn't have to be from the 90s exactly, cause CCM and Reebok use the same type/same material/same design since the early 90. So you can use those from the reebok edge as well.

As for sewing it--easy, get a 2" x 4" twill, sew 2 rectanges, and a cross, and that's it!!!

You have to buy an authentic and take those off from it. it doesn't have to be from the 90s exactly, cause CCM and Reebok use the same type/same material/same design since the early 90. So you can use those from the reebok edge as well.

As for sewing it--easy, get a 2" x 4" twill, sew 2 rectanges, and a cross, and that's it!!!

:mellow:

http://stores.classicmnhockey.com/Categories.bok?category=Tie+Down%2FFight+Straps

:blink:

Just be aware; those cmnh straps have BLACK velcro inside rather than white. The only way you're going to find a genuine CCM strap is to strip one out of a pro jersey.

Just be aware; those cmnh straps have BLACK velcro inside rather than white. The only way you're going to find a genuine CCM strap is to strip one out of a pro jersey.

1000000000000000000% CORRECT

Don't bother going to walmart or any fabric store. Seems as though CCM/Reebok has a patent on it and no one has that exact material at all. I am not talking about the velcro, but the "socks" like material...

Anybody got a University of Michigan Big Chill jersey? No idea if they made authentics, replica I am a size large.

Want to buy the following jerseys. Thank you.

Montreal Canadiens:

Home/away. CCM Ultrafil size 44 to 48. Any player. May buy blank jersey.

Away. RBK edge size 46 or 50. Any player. May buy blank jersey.

Quebec Nordiques:

Home/Away. CCM Ultrafil size 44 to 48. Any player but prefer Joe Sakic. May buy blank jersey.

Colorado Avalanche:

Home/away. RBK edge size 46 or 50. Sakic or blank.

Edmonton Oilers:

2008-09 alternate, 2009-current home (the blue body with orange shoulder one). RBK edge size 46 or 50. Any player.

Calgary Flames:

Home/away. RBK edge size 46 or 50. Any player but prefer Iginla.

Detroit Red Wings:

Away. RBK edge size 46 or 50. Lidstrom or blank.

Washington Capitals:

2005-07 away. RBK 6100 size 46 or 48. Any player or blank. Ovechkin will be great. Will consider the same style with CCM neck logo.

Manitoba Moose:

2007-11 any style. RBK Edge size 46 to 50. Any player or blank. May consider premier jersey as well, size S or M.

Vancouver Giants:

Home/ away. RBK Edge size 46 to 50. Any player

Want to buy the following jerseys. Thank you.

Washington Capitals:

2005-07 away. RBK 6100 size 46 or 48. Any player or blank. Ovechkin will be great. Will consider the same style with CCM neck logo.

Not a Reebok, but a nice Koho in that style.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Washington-Capitals-Hockey-Jersey-48-Koho-UNWORN-Ovechkin-Rookie-YR-/170700775617?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27be8f20c1

I was just about to post that.... hahaha

Wow I was amazed when I found that on eBay and i remembered his post.....

Now if only my requests were filled so fast.....so here goes

1984-85 Penguins road black

1991 Team Canada air-knit red

1980s Penguins home white ultrafil

1980s Leafs home white w/red-red-blue CCM embriodered

King Clancy and Heart & Stroke patches

• TMLFAN locked this topic