• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm able to get a big discount from the ducks team store. We have the alternate authentic retail "2.0" If anyone wants one I can get any size for 230 shipped. Has anyone seen the neck on these, they have a green lining.

Is this the new jersey with the Reebok wordmark on the back? If so is it possible to take some detailed photo's of it?

I'm looking for an Iowa Chops jersey. Anyone have one for sale or know a place that does?

Meigray has some game worns.

I know I already posted a list in this thread, but I have one more to add, an authentic '80s Rangers with the letters 'New York' on the front. Merci beaucoup. ^_^

I'm looking for an Iowa Chops jersey. Anyone have one for sale or know a place that does?

Chops White

Chops Black

They are size 46, 50 and 52. I would have purchased one of these a long time ago but they are too small for me. They also have premier versions on RCS as well. I would have turned one into a Bobby Ryan.

Chops White

Chops Black

They are size 46, 50 and 52. I would have purchased one of these a long time ago but they are too small for me. They also have premier versions on RCS as well. I would have turned one into a Bobby Ryan.

Do you think the 52 is closer to an XL or a XXL? I've tried on a 52 @ the ducks store and it fit, but I tried different 52 on at a store, and it was to small?

Do you think the 52 is closer to an XL or a XXL? I've tried on a 52 @ the ducks store and it fit, but I tried different 52 on at a store, and it was to small?

Did you try on an Edge? Both Edges? In a Pre-Edge Reebok I fit into a 52 but prefer longer, in a 54 Edge it fits like a glove.

I'm looking for a Rangers shoulder patch as used in the 1999 ASG. In the game video it looks like the patch has a silver (or possibly white?) border. All the official National Emblem patches I've seen have a prominent blue border, like this one:

http://www.sportsk.com/newyorapa.html

Does anyone know if an official silver-bordered one exists, and if so, where I could get one? Thanks!

Anybody have an authentic memories and dreams patch laying around? I need two of them.

Seconded, I need one too.

Did you try on an Edge? Both Edges? In a Pre-Edge Reebok I fit into a 52 but prefer longer, in a 54 Edge it fits like a glove.

I tried both. I like the XXL in the Edge. I may just buy it and use it as motivation to drop some fat.

My wantlist, updated:

All in size L or XL, will listen to authentics as well:

1991 Campbell Conference Jersey

1992 Campbell Conference Jersey

1993 Campbell Conference Jersey

4 USA Flag Patches

2 Phoenix Coyotes logo patches (old style)

• TMLFAN locked this topic