• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for Winnipeg Jets 2.0 54 blank home....RCS only has 56 +

A friend of mine is looking for a Milwaukee Admirals authentic, the blue one with the whole skeleton on the front (not just the face). Anyone have any idea where to look for one of those?

Looking for a few jerseys: Authentic Rangers white liberty size 52(or around there), 2010 Sweden Olympic jersey(preferably authentic), early 90's authentic rangers ccm jersey (size 52 or around there).

wHAT ARE YOU LOOKING TO PAY SEND ME A PM

Here's my want list regarding EDGE jerseys. I am seeking sizes 50 and/or 52. Would prefer EDGE 1.0s with the RBK vector on the back collar. Worst case scenario I would consider a 54, but it depends. Still message me if you have what I want but in a 54. They can be blank or with a player, I'm not terribly picky.

Bruins third black

Flames any - home red, road white, third (red)

Oilers - new style road white and home blue

Kings - any style

Islanders - new style road white and home blue

Flyers - new style home orange and road white

Penguins - baby blue third

Maple Leafs - any style (with stripes, without stripes)

If you have any of these, please send me a PM. We can discuss a trade or sale. I also don't want to pay $250-$300 for each of these. So please be willing to work out a fair price/deal.

What happens when we the get the jersey we posted we were looking for? Do we go back and edit out post or can I just say I am now that I am the proud owner (well as proud as you can get owning an Isles jersey) of a white NYI 1.0 that I was looking for?

Looking for authentic 90's New York Rangers CCM Jerseys (White and blue, Sz 52), a 1996 Blue Starter New York Rangers Jerseys (Sz 48), Team USA Jerseys, 1994 Eastern Conference All Star Jersey, and Rangers TBTC.

What happens when we the get the jersey we posted we were looking for? Do we go back and edit out post or can I just say I am now that I am the proud owner (well as proud as you can get owning an Isles jersey) of a white NYI 1.0 that I was looking for?

Edit the post. Then you could quote it and say you found what you were looking for.

Edit the post. Then you could quote it and say you found what you were looking for.

Haha. Makes the most sense. I should post the jersey in the Arrival V.4.0, but I have to study for a mid term that I have tomorrow :(.

I just wanted to put it out there that dreams can come true!

My wantlist is very limited now...

If anyone has a new, cheap (<$50) rangers replica (CCM/Rbk) in XL please hit me up.

Looking for a few jerseys: Authentic Rangers white liberty size 52(or around there), 2006 Sweden Olympic jersey(preferably authentic), early 90's authentic rangers ccm jersey (size 52 or around there).

I'm also looking for Brian Leetch or Mike Richter olympic jerseys.

Edited by mjb112090

Sorry if theres a thread dedicated to this sort of thing. Somewhat new here.

Thanks.

And if it's a fake, any leads on a legit patch ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-STANLEY-CUP-JERSEY-PATCH-DALLAS-STARS-NHL-HOCKEY-/140613862026?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item20bd3d428a&fb_source=message#ht_1902wt_932

Edited by Modano9

http://www.sportsk.com/1999-cup-patch.html

A little pricey but 100% genuine.

Thanks ! So that one off ebay is a fake ? Whats the difference ?

Anyone know where a guy can get a 1993 Campbell's Conference All-Star jersey ? Looking for either a large or preferably an authentic 52. Hoping to find one to get Modano on it. Thanks.

f578_35.JPG

Edited by Modano9

• TMLFAN locked this topic