• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I have my names correct, that is Krendratiev or however he spells it. But yes; he's definitely a member. A friend of mine has bought from him MANY times and has nothing but positive things to say.

You may be thinking of me. That is not me selling the patches. He lives in the same town I do and I've bought a few patches from him before that were good.

Go with the first one. They have ones that are very close to the originals. That little raised outline around the embroidery is key to the whole thing. Compared it to a game patch:

NHL75thanniversaryRangers5-vi.jpg

Agreed. The first one is really good, the middle seller not only sells some not very good remakes, but overexposes all his photos, making it nearly impossible to see the details on the better ones he sells and the last auction is really junk.

I am on the look out for Minnesota Wild home and away jerseys from 2000-07 (Pre-Edge) Size 56 Authentic. Anyone have any of these? I am taken care of on the Third jersey offered during the 2003-07 seasons. Thanks.

River City has almost all of their patches under $5 right now. https://www.rivercit...06.cfm?sku=2651

Yeah, but unfortunately they over-charge for shipping, especially when combining patches...it's ridiculous.

Watching the Caps Pens game right now... they have on Lokomotiv tribute patches. Any thoughts on whether these will be for purchase? nhl_charitypatch_300.jpg

I have not seen any reproductions of the patch made available to the public, so I went ahead and bought Troy Brouwer's game worn from NHL Auctions. I am sure there will be bootleg patches eventually.

DSCN0455.jpg

Do not go with the first one. I bought one of those from the same dealer and it was too high and much too long. I eventually just sewed it to my red Graham Hawks jersey then sewed a 92 Cup Finals patch onto a piece of ultrafil and then over and around the NHL 75th patch (both the Hawks and Penguins did that in the 92 Finals). I bought two patches off of Ebay which I think are authentic, or at least look much better. I have one left if you are interested. Here is a pic of the one I put on a Capitals jersey.

DSCN0380.jpg

How much do you want for the authentic one? I could use another. Send me a PM.

I will take a photo tonight after work of the loose one I have so you can determine if it is authentic. Send me a PM with your email. Does the one I have on my Caps look authentic?

I had two repos and both were pretty flat. On the Capitals one the NHL shield is raised a bit just like the patch on my TBTC Barber Pole, and the size matched, so that led me to believe it was good.

How much do you want for the authentic one? I could use another. Send me a PM.

Here is the loose NHL 75th Anniversary patch I have. I am pretty sure it is legit as it has material around the raised border and the NHL shield is raised. If you or anybody else is interested shoot me a PM. How much these tend to go for?

DSCN0700.jpg

I don't know how much they go for, but the one I got, which I believe is the first one Mike posted, the one you said not to get, is currently on my Doug Weight jersey and has a raised NHL shield. Either way though, I'll buy it from you if you wanna sell it for the same price as him.

What's out there for blank Pens authentics? 48 in 6100's 50/52 otherwise

I'm looking for a 1993 all star blank jersey pro in black or with gilmour on it will pay good money for it

1987 Canada cup pro jersey

and mid 80s st Louis blues home and away pro jerseys

1989 flames home white jersey pro

2009 All star pro Jersey Toews

2010 All star pro Jersey Toews

Edited by Hhof93

Looking for a Home or Away Hartford Whalers Ultrfil size 52 - 54 - or 56 for a friend.

Saw the two listed on Ebay but pretty sure my buddy wants it in a CCM.

Cheers

Looking for a Home or Away Hartford Whalers Ultrfil size 52 - 54 - or 56 for a friend.

Saw the two listed on Ebay but pretty sure my buddy wants it in a CCM.

Cheers

pm sent

Looking for an authentic Starter Rangers Blue Liberty in size 52R (or a larger 48R, Starter has weird measurements) from 96-97 season. Please PM me if you have one available or know of where to find one. Thanks.

Looking for an authentic Starter Rangers Blue Liberty in size 52R (or a larger 48R, Starter has weird measurements) from 96-97 season. Please PM me if you have one available or know of where to find one. Thanks.

I have the white one size 52 maybe a little more $$$

• TMLFAN locked this topic