I'm new to jersey collecting, but we have some pretty good images of the patch. Isn't there a way to get it reproduced? I'd rather if the NHL released it officially, so the proceeds should go to the family of the Lokomotiv team, but aren't there companies out there who would make copies (If that's frowned upon, I apologize).

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love a Hershey Bears authentic or GW, Caps era (not necessarily a Capitals player), size 52 or larger, road (dark).

Personally looking for customized or blank Senators black jersey from their earliest years (92-93-94 etc)

Pm if you have anything like this tucked away in a closet :)

This probably doesn't help, but I can point you to a white Daigle, but the name customization is incorrect. Its a size CCM Ultrafil 44 though, so tiny.

Ok, this would probably be a hard one to locate.

I have a 1998 Olaf Kolzig third jersey (the black one, that eventually became the home). I like the third version, because it has the arched name font on the back that looks so unique. I love it - but it ended up in a frame after I got it autographed this year.

So, I'm looking for a replacement. Authentic 52/54 or XL, and I prefer the Starter version to the CCM if it's a regular, because the Starters were stitched in and the CCMs weren't. Also love the fact that the Starter's logo was bigger on the front. It may not be ice accurate, but I love it regardless. If possible, I'd like it to have the shiny gold portion of the jerseys - the Starters were notorious for sometimes using a gold color standard mesh instead of the metallic mesh on those portions.

If you have one with that wordmark though in those sizes, please let me know, even if the rest isn't true!

Personally looking for customized or blank Senators black jersey from their earliest years (92-93-94 etc)

Pm if you have anything like this tucked away in a closet :)

I believe I have one.

PM me if interested...

I've decided I want to get back into collecting some jerseys.

Avs, Canadiens, Bruins, blank or customised.

Hey guys, I'm new here (been browsing the NHL section a few times a day for over a week now, and it took me this long to realize there is a trading post...doh :P). I've been looking for an Authentic Datsyuk Red Detroit Red Wings Jersey size 52 (preferably one of the recent eras when he has the 'A'). I am also looking for an authentic Mikael Backlund Team SWEDEN World Championships, I've found a game worn one on a local hockey forum for $400 but i just can't afford that as a student.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by CGY Datsyuk

Also looking for a 1982-83 All Star Game jersey made by Kappa. Is that an impossible dream or are these things actually available? :unsure:

That's quite possibly the rarest All-Star jersey ever produced. That was the one worn on the Island, I believe. It also happened to be the one where Gretzky had like 15 goals, right?

Also, I believe the jerseys were Maska-made but had that Kappa logo on the hem. I'm not sure why though.

That's quite possibly the rarest All-Star jersey ever produced. That was the one worn on the Island, I believe. It also happened to be the one where Gretzky had like 15 goals, right?

Also, I believe the jerseys were Maska-made but had that Kappa logo on the hem. I'm not sure why though.

Oh, well, that's a bummer. <_< And yep, it was the year when Gretzky took the second period and ripped it a new you-know-what. :unsure: Have you ever actually come across one? A replica, if they exist, would also do.

Does anyone have any idea where I might get my hands on a new-style Sabres Edge 2.0? I know Meigray doesn't deal with their jerseys, and the only auctions I've ever seen them do are for game-worns, so I'm not sure what happens to the extras.

Try contacting Jersey Express. I'm not sure if they still do the on-ice stuff for the Sabres but, at the very least, they MIGHT be able to point you somewhere.

Comparing this patch to a couple of gamers, as far as I can tell it looks basically identical, but whether it's really an original, I'm not sure. I've followed this seller's listings for a while, and he always seems to have nice, authentic stuff. But I noticed he has a LA Kings 25th anny patch for sale that I'm almost positive is a repro.

Just 1 at the moment. Looking for a Tampa Bay Lightning CCM Storm Alternate, Size L, XL, XXL, (Don't want the Starter Version). Prefer not to spend a fortune as I see them on ebay now and again but have missed the boat lately. Blanks only. Thanks everyone!

Are these patches authentic?

Pretty sure the only 2000 patches you're going to get are repros. That said, RCS is pretty good, guys on here trust them. I wish I knew they had those when I bought mine off an eBay seller, the one I got was embroidered crooked. No big deal though, still looks great on the jersey.

• TMLFAN locked this topic