Looking for a sz 46 Mighty Ducks Of Anaheim(Pre-Edge) for a Christmas Gift....Home Or Away..pls let me know if anyone has one!!

A 46 could be very different in terms of size depending on whether you are talking Nike, or CCM. Do you have any measurements? I have the same 48 CCM Ultrafil as the one on eBay. I also have a Nike 48 and am in Toronto too. Ping me if you're interested.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a 96-97 Capitals Jack Button "Bulldog" patch? Let me know, thanks.

Edit: It's a white jersey, so I believe the proper trim would be gold.

Edited by Bobcat1988

Does anyone have a 96-97 Capitals Jack Button "Bulldog" patch? Let me know, thanks.

Edit: It's a white jersey, so I believe the proper trim would be gold.

I don't know if I've ever seen anyone sell the gold version.

Murf Denny has the blue one. http://murfandpat.com/c-03.htm

I don't know...that seems awfully tacky to me. Has any team ever worn a 'Champions' patch like that? I don't think they have. I'm also wondering though if it's a dig at the Flyers in some small way. If that's the case, I like it.

A 46 could be very different in terms of size depending on whether you are talking Nike, or CCM. Do you have any measurements? I have the same 48 CCM Ultrafil as the one on eBay. I also have a Nike 48 and am in Toronto too. Ping me if you're interested.

I know he wears a small in the Premier jerseys, He says a 46 EDGE fits the way he wants one to fit . Blades, your inbox was full..i tried to send you a PM to get some photos of the two you have.

I'm looking for the purple/gold Kings Reebok jerseys from last season in a size small. Were they even made available to the public cause I've looked here on IJ, Cool Hockey, NHL Shop, ebay and Sports K with no luck. I just noticed it in NHL 12 (I don't really follow the Kings since I'm on the East coast, so I didn't know about them).

I've taken an interest lately in the minor league jerseys, AHL, ECHL, whatever, so if you've got or see something cool and not too expensive, let me know. I'd really like to get a Wheeling Nailers jersey, but I'll take a look at anything.

Also still looking for a small (46-50) Thrashers maroon third, blank.

So I think I made a horrible error...well, it'll only cost me like 8 bucks, but still. I think I purchased a bogus or reproduction Joe Sakic retirement patch from E-Bay. Anything I've seen on the gamers looks a little higher quality with maybe a few more layers. Can anyone assist on this? Also, does anyone have an authentic patch for sale or know where to get one? Any help would be appreciated.

Here's the link

My link

The CHS patch? Isn't that from Columbine?

Yes it was worn during the 1999 playoffs and it was not really a patch per-se, it was embroidered directly on to the jerseys.

98-99ColSakicp_small.JPG98-99ColSakicp2_small.JPG

You all know if they ever manufacture and sell the one game memorial patches teams wear? The Caps and Pens are wearing a memorial patch tomorrow for Lokomotiv and I want to know if I simply have to wait till the replicas show up on ebay.

http://capitals.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=594287

I guess it would depend on it's indended purpose?

All Star Jersey or something else?

For an ASG. I found it with my patches, so if someone needs it (and its correct), let me know.

I was actually looking for the ones that were worn on their regular jerseys: "100 years" and "All Star Game" in french.

Saw the reply that linked to Natl Emblem, but their shipping charges are ridiculous. Can't they just be put in an envelope? I'm going to contact them about that.

• TMLFAN locked this topic