• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats a fair price ????????

Thought it was self explanatory.

Looking for a price that's fair to seller and buyer. Seller not trying to retire on the sale, buyer not trying to lowball seller.

Not a jersey request but would anybody be able to hook me up with a piece of white and black twill? I need to make new arm numbers for my Canada jersey but need a piece of white and black twill to do it.

Please pm me if you have any.

Thought it was self explanatory.

Looking for a price that's fair to seller and buyer. Seller not trying to retire on the sale, buyer not trying to lowball seller.

Yes and no maybe best as a seller has to do, put a price limit willing to spend up to or is confortable spending

Anybody got a University of Michigan Big Chill jersey? No idea if they made authentics, replica I am a size large.

Still looking for a UM Big Chill and a white Blackhawks ultrafil in size 48 or 52, preferably blank, but open to customized.

I think the guy with the Alex Grioux jersey posts here.

That's me.

The last time the Rangers were in the NHL Premiere overseas it took a while but I was finally able to get a couple. I'd say keep checking eBay and National Emblem who will most likely be the manufacturer of the patch.

looking for an oilers 25th anniversary patch

Kinda expensive, but the eBay seller "nhlfanattic" (the same one selling the national flag patches) seems to have them. I purchased a Sweden flag patch from them and I was quite happy with it.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Edmonton-Oilers-25-Year-Anniversary-NHL-Jersey-Patch-/170700946928?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27be91bdf0

Looking for the following jerseys:

2006 Nike Swift Team USA Authentic Away jersey.

1999 Authentic Team North America NHL All Star jersey

Size 48-56 would be fine.

Please contact me if you have these jerseys available for purchase.

Looking for the following jerseys:

2006 Nike Swift Team USA Authentic Away jersey.

1999 Authentic Team North America NHL All Star jersey

Size 48-56 would be fine.

Please contact me if you have these jerseys available for purchase.

I have a 98 size 52 North American jersey

This one shouldn't be too hard, I'm looking for both English and French versions of the Stanley Cup 100 years (1893-1993) patch. I'm looking to add them to jerseys I might get (Toronto and Quebec).

Kinda expensive, but the eBay seller "nhlfanattic" (the same one selling the national flag patches) seems to have them. I purchased a Sweden flag patch from them and I was quite happy with it.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Edmonton-Oilers-25-Year-Anniversary-NHL-Jersey-Patch-/170700946928?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27be91bdf0

saw that...thanks hoping not to pay that much though....

• TMLFAN locked this topic