Looking for a white Mats Zuccarello Rangers jerseys. Doesn't have to be authentic or anything, just want to rock it out in Stockholm for the NHL Premiere!

I'm also looking for a Nike Swift Latvia jersey, preferably maroon. Speaking of maroon, I would also like to get my hands on a maroon Team Canada third/retro jersey, preferably customized (doesn't matter who with). And speaking of Canada, I am also looking for a 2006 red Olympic jersey and a 2010 white jersey, preferably customized already.

Also looking for IIHF jerseys, particularly Slovakia, Switzerland, Denmark, Austria and of course, always Norway.

World Hockey jeresys has some Latvias in their latest auction

http://www.ebay.com/sch/whj_canada/m.html

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe not exactly the right place for this, but maybe someone can help me out. As mentioned by CJ in the post before this one, some of the IIHF jerseys I've seen are "women's cut." Where does one find these? I need a couple jerseys to play in, and since I'm tiny and female, I wonder if a women's cut jersey might fit better. And to go along with that, where might I find either women's or very small (like 54G or 56G) goalie cut jerseys? It seems like all the jerseys I can find are 58/60G or just standard one-size "goal cut" and they are HUGE on me, even with pads on.

If anyone's got any knowledge on the subject, I'd appreciate it!

World Hockey jeresys has some Latvias in their latest auction

http://www.ebay.com/sch/whj_canada/m.html

I'm on it :D

Tell me which ones you are going for so we don't bid over each other and drive up the prices. Are you bidding on that Zigomanis one? I will back off of it if so...

I'm gunning for a few of them so we can coordinate if you like and on the ones we both want we can have at it!

As for the "women's cut" jerseys, I am not sure how different they are. I bought a blue women's Olympic jersey last auction they had and it was size 56 Nike swift and its the exact same as my other Nike swifts, i.e. the cut was the same. It was my first women's jersey, so I am certainly not an expert on the matter, but I guess that the other Sweden Olympic women's jerseys will be similar? Plus they don't explicitly say women'cut.

edit: Ahh, I see that the USA jerseys ARE women's cuts. It's all making sense now!

Edited by oxbo1690

Again, I am looking for a Canucks "skate" jersey blank or Bure in a size 48-52. If you have one that you are willing to sell, please message me ASAP.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Vancouver-Canucks-BURE-10-Jersey-NHL-Retro-52-/180719662742?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a13bb3696

I was thinking about something.

I have a Rbk 6100 Isles jersey with the new NHL patch sewn over the old NHL shield. How hard would it be to: 1) strip the neck Rbk vector off 2) Strip my Koho tag off a replica 3) Strip the NHL shield logo off the back?

If it is fairly easy, I will be extremely interested in trading the new NHL shield logo for an Avs home/burgundy Koho tag (Is this an acceptable spot to post this? I wouldn't mind starting a new thread in the Trading Post).

I would love to turn one of my orange Isles into a Kenny Jonsson

I'd be bidding on the lower country ones, don't worry oxbo go after any latvia you want!

I'm gunning for the Slovenia, the white France crazy patter and the red Belarus swift, as well as some other high countries. Good luck!

Not a jersey, but where is the best place to get a Bruins SCF patch from this year?

Ebay, Sportsk, etc. If you check Ebay, make sure the patch has the plastic backing. Real patches have that backing.

More of a wishlist than a wantlist, but um, bear with me, because the thing is that after I get the following jerseys I'm pretty much done, I'm pretty single-minded when it comes to collecting, so I figure I may as well stick it all in one place. :unsure: The only things I haven't included are the crazy insane dreams like a 1986-87 Gretzky/Kurri, a 1979 Yvan Cournoyer and the like...

California Golden Seals- Any

New York Rangers- 1970-76 (blank or no. 19 Ratelle)

Minnesota North Stars- 1967-1975, any

Colorado Rockies- Any

Atlanta Flames- Any

Kansas City Scouts- Any

Hartford Whalers- 1979-85, any

^ For the above i'm perfectly okay with accurate period replicas, as I realize that unfortunately the authentics are probably way out of my price range. :closedeyes:

Montreal Canadiens- 1995-96 home (blank, 25 Damphousse or 77 Turgeon)

St. Louis Blues- 1996-97 home (77 Turgeon, 2 Macinnis)

New York Rangers- 1996-1999 home (99 Gretzky)

Toronto Maple Leafs- 1996-97 home or away (29 Potvin), 1998-99 home (94 Berezin, 20 Johnson, 13 Sundin)

Philadelphia Flyers- 1967-1979 (home or away, blank), 1985-1987 (2 Howe, 26 Propp), 1996-97 home (88 Lindros, 37 Desjardins, 17 Brind'Amour)

Vancouver Canucks- 1993-94 home (10 Bure)

Pittsburgh Penguins- 1995-96 (68 Jagr)

Winnipeg Jets- 1979-1990

Quebec Nordiques- 1980-86 (26 Stastny, 16 Goulet, or blank) 1992-95, blank home or away

Washington Capitals- 1974-1989, home or away, blank

Edited by coure_azzurro

More of a wishlist than a wantlist, but um, bear with me, because the thing is that after I get the following jerseys I'm pretty much done, I'm pretty single-minded when it comes to collecting, so I figure I may as well stick it all in one place. :unsure: The only things I haven't included are the crazy insane dreams like a 1986-87 Gretzky/Kurri and the like...

California Golden Seals- Any

New York Rangers- 1970-76 (blank or no. 19 Ratelle)

Minnesota North Stars- 1967-1975, any

Colorado Rockies- Any

Atlanta Flames- Any

Kansas City Scouts- Any

Hartford Whalers- 1979-85, any

^ For the above i'm perfectly okay with accurate period replicas, as I realize that unfortunately the authentics are probably way out of my price range. :closedeyes:

Montreal Canadiens- 1995-96 home (blank, 25 Damphousse or 77 Turgeon)

St. Louis Blues- 1996-97 home (77 Turgeon, 2 Macinnis)

New York Rangers- 1996-1999 home (99 Gretzky)

Toronto Maple Leafs- 1996-97 home or away (29 Potvin), 1998-99 home (94 Berezin, 20 Johnson, 13 Sundin)

Philadelphia Flyers- 1967-1979 (home or away, blank), 1985-1987 (2 Howe, 26 Propp), 1996-97 home (88 Lindros, 37 Desjardins, 17 Brind'Amour)

Vancouver Canucks- 1993-94 home (10 Bure)

Pittsburgh Penguins- 1995-96 (68 Jagr)

Winnipeg Jets- 1979-1990

Quebec Nordiques- 1980-86 (26 Stastny, 16 Goulet, or blank) 1992-95, blank home or away

Washington Capitals- 1974-1989, home or away, blank

chow_hound has a 93-94 Bure size 54 in his for sale thread. For a good price too.

Early 1990s Capitals Jersey (red white and blue style) size 48 or 52, home or away. There are a couple on ebay, but wanna see if anybody here has one they are willing to unload before a bidding war.

wasn't someone looking for one of these;

Switzerland all star shoulder patch

It looks like the return of altaNHL. They were the only ones who had those all-star flag patches and had a previous name on ebay prior to that one as well.

So are they good as I am looking for a few country patchs for my all star jerseys

Yes,I purchased the Slovakia patch a while back.

Proper border, great detail...legit.

They look good to me.

The zeros are thick unlike the repos which are too thin.

I grabbed one of these, doesn't look so good. Lots of gaps in the stitching, especially the silver...back is all discolored...think I might've gotten jobbed. I have a pal who has one that I know is the real deal, I'll hafta compare.

I grabbed one of these, doesn't look so good. Lots of gaps in the stitching, especially the silver...back is all discolored...think I might've gotten jobbed. I have a pal who has one that I know is the real deal, I'll hafta compare.

Share a picture if you have one, I have a 2000 All-Star jersey that has to be real as it was a promotional item for the game, I thought the eBay photos looked legit, but if you received something different than what was pictured, then that is a big problem.

• TMLFAN locked this topic