• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think that is the idea. The don't want you sewing it to anything, in fact, some of them come with a statement that it is for collecting only and NOT to be attached to anything.

But what is the point of that? Who is out there dictating what people do with their patches? This is America! Ill boil my patch and sew it on whatever I want, down with the man.

But what is the point of that? Who is out there dictating what people do with their patches? This is America! Ill boil my patch and sew it on whatever I want, down with the man.

I'm sure it just has to do with some copyright issue. For example, if someone starting selling a bunch of unlicensed garments with these patches, whoever is on the patch would probably feel violated somehow and would want their cut, or whatever. I see your point though- what is the point of a patch, anyway? I sure as hell wouldn't buy it just to look at it.

Any 1997-2007 replica uncustomized for under 20 bucks, but above all...

Buffalo Sabres - Black Goathead

Go get this... quick!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-Buffalo-Sabres-Black-Jersey-/140600668446?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20bc73f11e

Ive had it for a while, it was in an official NHL package. I contacted every seller on ebay about this, and they all had the backing.

Still on the hunt for a 95 - 97 Canucks Third (red skate) beater replica jersey to chop up for nameplate material. If anybody has a youth jersey kicking around, or just one in s***ty condition that they don't mind parting with, PLEASE message me!

Ive had it for a while, it was in an official NHL package. I contacted every seller on ebay about this, and they all had the temporary backing.

Fixed that for you. :thumbsup:

Like others I'm in need of at least 2 USA flag patches for All Star jerseys.

Hey guys, anywhere I can get a couple LEGIT 2007 Stanley Cup Finals patches? I've tried Ebay but the sellers of the official ones won't ship to Canada. :(

http://www.sportsk.com/20stcuppa2.html

Looking for a white Mats Zuccarello Rangers jerseys. Doesn't have to be authentic or anything, just want to rock it out in Stockholm for the NHL Premiere!

I'm also looking for a Nike Swift Latvia jersey, preferably maroon. Speaking of maroon, I would also like to get my hands on a maroon Team Canada third/retro jersey, preferably customized (doesn't matter who with). And speaking of Canada, I am also looking for a 2006 red Olympic jersey and a 2010 white jersey, preferably customized already.

Also looking for IIHF jerseys, particularly Slovakia, Switzerland, Denmark, Austria and of course, always Norway.

Still looking for a RBK 6100 Red Carolina Hurricanes jersey. Blank, or customized (now that I popped my jersey stripping cherry) in size 48 or above.

Me too I would like a 56 or 52 Recchi if possible

They might have them at the NHL Store. I don't remember it specifically, but I can check for you on Wednesday or Thursday if you want.

I appreciate the offer but I'll save you a trip, I'm going to grab the ones from SportsK. I was looking for official NHL ones, and that's what they have! Thanks for the help guys!

Is the eBay user "hattricks" selling legit NHL2000 patches?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/hattricks/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

They look good to me.

The zeros are thick unlike the repos which are too thin.

• TMLFAN locked this topic