• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The store is located at 366 Yonge Street. As for sizes, I think those in the picture are both 48 but the sizes do range from 46-56 with the other jerseys.

366YongeStreet.jpg

The store is located at 366 Yonge Street. As for sizes, I think those in the picture are both 48 but the sizes do range from 46-56 with the other jerseys.

Could you pick me up some Chinese? :lol:

:unsure:

anyone have a phone # or website for them?

:thumbsup:

Did Thrashers use same NHL 2000 patch on their away (navy) jersey as Avalanche did on their both jersey? I'm looking for that patch but I don't know which patch I should choose.

Did Thrashers use same NHL 2000 patch on their away (navy) jersey as Avalanche did on their both jersey? I'm looking for that patch but I don't know which patch I should choose.

According to NHLPatches.info they used burgundy on their away jerseys.

According to NHLPatches.info they used burgundy on their away jerseys.

Thanks. According to that website it should be the same as Avs. But I can't believe it. When you go to the previous site you can see those patches for Avalanche - http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/burnabyjoesakic/Hockey%20Jerseys/NHL2000Patches.jpg - Firstly, they don't look like the patch from that link you've posted, secondly, it doesn't fit to this jersey (http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/262577_1469515955077_1748949774_666097_5465477_n.jpg), too. (You can see in the photos that there is little contrast between jersey and patch, though - http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/53129721/Bruce-Bennett or http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/82715610/Getty-Images-Sport).

That means, either those patches are not original, or I'm colorblind, or photos misrepresent. Thanks aketon, though. I will ask murf, maybe he knows more.

366YongeStreet.jpg

I have been to that store before, and since it was mentioned, my wife loves that chinese food place next to it (Lee Town)

Were there any size 48 Koho Alts left?

My cousin has been looking for one and I wouldn't mind picking it up for him....

:mellow:

anyone have a phone # or website for them?

<_<

I have been to that store before, and since it was mentioned, my wife loves that chinese food place next to it (Lee Town)

Were there any size 48 Koho Alts left?

My cousin has been looking for one and I wouldn't mind picking it up for him....

There was a few 48's but I think that was the only Alt left.

I just re-read my message and I sounded like an Arse so sorry about that. It certainly wasn't meant to come out that way.

On that note, I did take a few pictures of a couple of jerseys. They have more authentic pre-EDGE Leafs jerseys. Anyways, here they are.

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

That's ok. I think we were talking about 2 different stores. The one I was referring to is called Toronto Sports Shop and is at 356 Yonge St. underneath the billiards place.

I did visit the Sports Centre, but only saw the replicas. Missed the Leafs jerseys, so thanks for the pics.

It's not a jersey, neverthless - I desperately need 2000 NHL burgundy patch (Avs, Thrashers away).

I didn't pick it up so it might still be there if no one else here picked it up.

Hey, update for everyone:

I took a trip to the Sports Centre store. Good news...found the authentics that Forsberg4MVP mentioned:

1. Koho Leafs blue in 52 and 58 (photo posted by Forsberg4MVP)

2. Koho Leafs white in 48. Some stains where the hanger is.

3. CCM Leafs white Alternate in 46 (photo posted by Forsberg4MVP). Has stains that look like dried blood (ketchup?) on front and back hem

4. Starter Rangers White (not sure what year)

5. CCM Leafs white in 48 with All-Star game patch and NHL2000 patch

I bought #5, and was a bit worried because Hockey Uniform database graphic shows Nike for that year, but then I found a bunch of gameworn pictures that show CCM is correct. Whew! Other than Sundin, any suggestions on who to customize with?

I took a trip to the Sports Centre store. Good news...found the authentics that Forsberg4MVP mentioned:

3. CCM Leafs white Alternate in 46 (photo posted by Forsberg4MVP). Has stains that look like dried blood (ketchup?) on front and back hem

I bought #5, and was a bit worried because Hockey Uniform database graphic shows Nike for that year, but then I found a bunch of gameworn pictures that show CCM is correct. Whew! Other than Sundin, any suggestions on who to customize with?

Wow, nice pickup on the the 99-00 Leafs jersey. Those don't show up very often. If I had another one of those I would make it into a Clark, it was the last jersey he wore before retiring so it would be a nice tibute. You can also go with Thomas, Kaberle, Tucker, Joseph.

What were they charging b.t.w.?

Dammit, you found a 99-00 jersey there????

Any others there??? I Have been looking for a home and away from that year.....

<_<

thanx to all that HAVE the chance to go to the store, but living in Indiana it's not worth the road trip.

all i wanted was a phone # to it so i could call to see what they had AND i could care LESS about leaf jerseys.

thanx AGAIN for all your help in obtaining the #!!

-_-

Any chance you can go back and find out what size the Rangers jersey is? How much were they looking to get for the authentics? I'd be interested in it if it were the right price/size and you were willing to pick it up for me.

The only white starter jersey would be the v neck version since a version with the tie was never made by Starter.

The only white starter jersey would be the v neck version since a version with the tie was never made by Starter.

True enough, but the years are different based on the neck and hem tagging.

• TMLFAN locked this topic