• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know of anyplace online or that will ship that I can get a NY Rangers authentic third with an 85th patch and the special numbers on the inside? Or are the inside numbers exclusive to the MSG store? I emailed them asking about it but never got a response, and can't get anyone on the phone, so I figured someone here might know something about it.

River City is the real deal. Also for those Stanley Cup patches, I don't know if those patches are legit but to be safe SportsK has the 96 patch.

http://www.sportsk.com/stcuppa193.html

Thanks :). I decided to pucker down and pay for the shipping. I also got my cup patches from sportsk, they currently have free shipping on the patches so it worked out great.

I need like thousands of others US FLAG patchs for all star jerseys I have most of the others I have looked on ebay and some other sites if any one gets a lead let me know thanks

Any luck locating the USA flag patch? I have come up empty in my search.

If anyone has extra USA flag patches, specifically worn on the NHL All Star Jerseys, and are willing to sell 3 patches to me for a price, please send me a PM.

I am looking for a late 1990s White Capitals CCM air knit jersey (size 48, 50, 52). I am specifically looking for the version with the eagle front but without Capitals written on it. I want to make a 1998 Cup Finals jersey and the 1997-1998 season was the first which the whites did not have the Capitals written on the front. They had the same style after 2000, but the CCM logo went to the neckline.

I know there are a couple blue ones out there, but they are already done up and I want a white to complement my collectiona and get either Bondra or Kolzig put on there.

Hopefully a message of inspiration for those of you looking for a particular jersey.

I have posted here a couple of times and asked other board members for help in finding a

Los Angeles Kings black Koho jersey from the 1999-2002 seasons.

For months I have searched religiously with no luck.

Then a couple of weeks ago three, yes three of my elusive jerseys popped up on ebay.

I grabbed two of the three for around 100 bucks shipped.

Keep up the search, it is true what they say, everything pops up on ebay eventually.

Good Luck!

My wantlist:

Blackhawks alternate KOHO

Blackhawks Belfour jersey

Predators Grimson jersey

Predators authentic Bauer jersey

Leafs Belfour Nike jersey

Jackets alternate

Panthers alternate

Thrashers Byfuglien jersey

I am looking for a game-used or authentic Lewiston MAINEiacs (QMJHL) jersey.

In terms of year, the more recent, the better. My optimal target would be what they wore in 2010-11 as pictured below (either one).

hM7Kk.jpg

r8SCI.jpg

My wantlist:

Predators Grimson jersey

Jackets alternate

Panthers alternate

What size are you looking for

My wantlist:

Predators Grimson jersey

Jackets alternate

Panthers alternate

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Chicago-BLACKHAWKS-BELFOUR-Jersey-Wh-48-Nike-/330591768618?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4cf8ce102a

I managed to acquire a couple authentic ones, and those are worse replicas than I originally thought. I'd pass for $20.

I am looking for practice jerseys. Mostly interested in pre-RBK styles. Looking for sizes 52/54/56/58 NO replicas wanted. I've seen a few listed on ebay for over $60 and I think that's more than most of them are worth. I'm interested in almost all NHL teams and in some of the international ones that River City Sports sold a year or so ago. International teams I'm most interested in are Russia, Sweeden, U.S.A., Germany.

My wantlist actually includes just one item:

- Thrashers 1999-00 (2000 NHL patch), away (dark) jersey #2 Buzek (replica or game worn, does not matter)

First of all - I have to say I'm beginner in collecting. Total beginner. And I would like to ask you (don't want to start new topic) whether it's possible to buy just a blank jersey and than buy a 2000 NHL patch and find somebody who could get customized this jersey. And also, how then to sew on the 2000 patch? Does somebody has to do it or am I able to do that, too? Plus, is it problem shipping to Slovakia, Europe? :-P

Thanks

Looking for an Edge Anaheim Ducks home size 54 jersey. Looking for a blank or Scott Niedermayer. Let me know if there is a fair deal out there.

anyone know where i can get a Mickey Mouse "FGW" memorial patch like the ones the ducks wore in 93-94? ive scoured the internet with no luck.

• TMLFAN locked this topic