Current list of wants:

-Shawinigan Cataractes EDGE jersey (current model, authentic or game used)

-Lewiston MAINEiacs jerseys (any size)

-Brown University jerseys (any size)

-Bowdoin College jerseys (any size)

-Good deals on Washington Capitals jerseys (current red/white 54-58, white/blue eagle 52-56, black dome 52-56, or 90's red/white 52-56)

Edited by Bobcat1988

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celebrating Peter Forsberg's retirement night in style. The pucks were used for one game and one game only.

And I like buying patches before I have jerseys to put them on because it's fun. I call it "being prepared." Other people call it "sick." I don't listen to those people. They're stupid.

ForsbergPatchesPucks.jpg

You all know if they ever manufacture and sell the one game memorial patches teams wear? The Caps and Pens are wearing a memorial patch tomorrow for Lokomotiv and I want to know if I simply have to wait till the replicas show up on ebay.

http://capitals.nhl....s.htm?id=594287

If anyone on here is going to the game, and the patches are available, I'll take a couple. Thanks

Celebrating Peter Forsberg's retirement night in style. The pucks were used for one game and one game only.

And I like buying patches before I have jerseys to put them on because it's fun. I call it "being prepared." Other people call it "sick." I don't listen to those people. They're stupid.

You only bought 3 of those? :lol:

Watching the Caps Pens game right now... they have on Lokomotiv tribute patches. Any thoughts on whether these will be for purchase?

I sure hope so, I'll buy a bunch of them. I plan on calling the Penquins store tomorrow to find out. I'll let you all know.

I sure hope so, I'll buy a bunch of them. I plan on calling the Penquins store tomorrow to find out. I'll let you all know.

First time post, long time lurker...I really would love to get my hands on one of those patches as well. I think they're very classy and wouldn't mind honoring the team on my Caps jersey.

I called this morning and the lady I talked to said she hasn't heard if they are getting the patches but they are getting the braclets that are being sold for the same cause. So, if anyone here goes to a Penquins game in the future and could check that would be great.

Thanks the tip. I saw that -- it was (and probably still is) being sold on another forum. I picked up a couple of nice GU jerseys from that sale but passed on the Shannon. From what I can tell and have seen, that jersey has been kind of the runt of that litter of jerseys. He was not a fan favorite in Lewiston (GM's son, lots of people didn't believe he belonged/earned his time), so that's one of the few MAINEiacs jerseys I'd probably pass on.

Edited to note a new addition to my wants:

Shawinigan Cataractes EDGE jersey (current model, authentic or game used)

Really want one of those Lokomotiv patches and the one on the arm the Wings are wearing for Salei,Liv, and McCrimmon. Please post if anyone knows how to hunt down either one.

I called this morning and the lady I talked to said she hasn't heard if they are getting the patches but they are getting the braclets that are being sold for the same cause. So, if anyone here goes to a Penquins game in the future and could check that would be great.

The bracelets are also available here.

http://www.loveforlokomotiv.com/

I bought some and can't wait to wear them to Pepsi Center for good karma.

If anyone is aware of Phantoms specialty gamers, specifically, the Blazers replica, Spectrum tribute jersey, Broad St Bullies, Quakers, and Firebirds...that'd be great. Currently only a Gratton gamer is on eBay for a bit too much...

Also, if anyone has a vintage company's version of the Ramblers, Firebirds, Quakers, or Blazers they'd be willing to let go, let me know as well.

• TMLFAN locked this topic