Do you know if they do a decent job of customizing those, or am I better off buying a blank and getting it customized elsewhere? And thanks for the link. :)

No problem! I heard mixed reviews of their customization. It is a decent price. You can also order from Ice Jerseys which does excellent customization. I have ordered from Ice Jerseys, but never from Sports K.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for my buddy: Wanted, Tony Amonte authentic white Hawks jersey, preferably in size 48 (open to 52), CCM or Nike air knit.

They still have those in the NHL store in NYC. I saw them there the other day, along with a handful of others. That's if you wanna pay full price though.

Haha...full price. :thumbsup:

Thanks for tip! I am probably going to pass though, I am sure if I look harder I can order from a legit place online. I think it is $23+ for a train ticket. I am going back and forth between school work and chill time on the computer, so I figured eBay would be the quickest to look up.

I am probably going to pass though, I am sure if I look harder I can order from a legit place online.

You can order them directly from National Emblem who make nearly all of the patches for the NHL.

Thanks! I bookmarked the site.

Is it me or the patches look exactly the same?

I did the same and also emailed and asked if they have ALL STAR shoulder patchs or country Flags for the same jerseys

Looking for a blank manitoba moose jersey if anyone knows where to find one used, replica or authentic, no preference. thanks!

Looking for goalie cut, preferably Islanders third from a few years back or anything with navy being a prominent color.Thanks.

Can anybody help me find a pair of Isles 25th anniversary patches? I've seen some on E-Bay but I'm not sure if they're good or not. Patches aren't my thing.

Haha...same here. If anyone finds authentic ones, let me know!

Where would be the best place to get a 2011 Finals patch please?

Sportsk.com....I think it is $12

here is a 25th islanders, this guy is legit as could be so hopefully the patches are just as good

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-York-Islanders-25th-Anniversary-Patch-/130524122097?pt=Vintage_Sports_Memorabilia&hash=item1e63d80bf1

Does anyone know where i can find the USA flag patch worn by U.S. born hockey players on the 1998, 1999, and 2000 NHL All Star jerseys? River City Sports are sold out and ALTANHL do not have any listings at the moment on EBAY.

Thanks in advance.

Also looking for a New York Islanders CCM authentic jersey, navy blue, and in a size 48. Really looking for the one they wore in the 1999-00 season since I have the NHL 2000 patch already and either want to customize it and turn it into a Chara jersey or a Luongo Rookie jersey.

Still looking for Mario Lemieux jerseys.. Penguins, All Star, Olympics, etc. I don't need the white robo Penguin or vegas gold jerseys. They must be authentic w/ fight strap and must be brand new. Size doesn't really matter. Thanks.

Those were the only two places I ever recall seeing the correct ones with the large white borders.

Those were the only two places I ever recall seeing the correct ones with the large white borders.

Thanks JeffB.

I'm looking too buy a canada flag patch... for an all star jersey.

has to have large white twill boarders.

This is a military issue USA flag patch.

I got this with the idea of using it for an all star jersey.

What do you guys think?

I am also going to need a Canada flag patch and was thinking of going the military route

depending on your opinions of this patch.

usaflag.jpg

It is almost the exact same size as the country patch I purchased from ALTANHL

Yeah, the All-Star ones don't have the embroidered edge on them. It's a thicker border of unstitched material or twill.

ALTANHL do not have any listings at the moment on EBAY.

Have any of you guys tried to message AltaNHL to see if they still have any or are even still in business?

• TMLFAN locked this topic