Does anyone know of a good place to find crests for the front of jerseys, other than taking them off of an existing jersey? I'm specifically looking for the Sabres' current logos, if that changes the answer.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a Nashville pre-rbk era mustard 3rd jersey size 52 or 54. I have an authentic jersey of the same type, size 58, that I picked up off ebay. Jersey looks pristine, and I'd be willing to supply pictures to anyone interested.

Does anyone know of a good place to find crests for the front of jerseys, other than taking them off of an existing jersey? I'm specifically looking for the Sabres' current logos, if that changes the answer.

Everyone say it with me now - EBAY!

Everyone say it with me now - EBAY!

Does anyone have a good list of sellers on Ebay that sell authentic patchs and not knock offs

Does anyone have a good list of sellers on Ebay that sell authentic patchs and not knock offs

Yeah, I was hoping someone had something other than eBay, or maybe a specific seller to watch. The ones I've seen up on eBay so far aren't even close to looking right.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if Bure ever wore the #10 in a ALT red canucks skate jersey. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Also where would one find such info for future queries.

Thanks in advance

Al

No he didn't. Esa Tikkannen had the #10 in both the 95-96 and 96-97 season in which the alts were worn. Bure wore #96 and had the "A".

I'm assuming you are looking at, or purchased the incorrect Salmon Alt on Ebay with Bure #10 and the "A"...

I didn't think so either...thank you for the quick response

cheers

Al

Looking for a Nashville pre-rbk era mustard 3rd jersey size 52 or 54. I have an authentic jersey of the same type, size 58, that I picked up off ebay. Jersey looks pristine, and I'd be willing to supply pictures to anyone interested.

Sure pm me some pictures or you can send them to mhowell5@cogeco.ca thanks

Just picked up a 1991-1992 Kings jersey.

Will post it in the Just Arrived thread after I send it to the cleaners

for some stain removal.

Was wondering if these patches were official or reproductions.

75thpatch.jpg

kingspatch.jpg

Those both look pretty good to me. Probably as close to original as you'll get.

Thanks!

I thought the Kings anniversary patch looked pretty good.

I am thinking the 75th patch may be a reproduction.

In an older post JeffB has a pic of the official patch, which has a thin raised border near the edge.

The patch on my jersey lacks this.

Which probably means they are both reproductions.

Thanks!

I thought the Kings anniversary patch looked pretty good.

I am thinking the 75th patch may be a reproduction.

In an older post JeffB has a pic of the official patch, which has a thin raised border near the edge.

The patch on my jersey lacks this.

Which probably means they are both reproductions.

The only real way to get an "authentic" patch from years ago is to obtain a gamer from that year/season with the patch. Most of what you see today are obviously reproduction patches as well as fakes that are ridiculous. So more or less you may have to settle for a legit reproduction.

For comparison, here's a 91-92 Luc gamer with a closeup of the Kings 25th patch.

I have to say the Kings 25th patch on my jersey is very close to the gamer.

The color is slightly off, but that could be the differences in cameras.

The textures look almost exact.

The 75th patch also looks pretty good compared to the ones I see on ebay.

All in all I am quite happy...now hopefully the stains come out, the jersey was a wreck.

As per the Kesler jersey auction. I'm a little skeptical on the customization as the the letter in the name are a little too close together. Yes I'm picky..

cheers

Al

where can you get a canucks 40th authentic blank?

FYI

That's going to be difficult unless someone who owns one is willing to part with it. All NHL.com has I believe is a size 60 and you might be able to get a size 46 through Amazon but outside of that there is not much. I looked into it and apparently Reebok is not producing anymore for the forseable future. Perhaps next season.

Good Luck in your search

Al

If anyone is seeking a Blackhawks TBTC barberpole jersey size 44, please check out my sale thread. :thumbsup:

I am looking for a L.A kings edge 40th anniversary jersey (ALT purple). Blank preferred. size 48,50,52,54

thanks

Al

I am looking for a L.A kings edge 40th anniversary jersey (ALT purple). Blank preferred. size 48,50,52,54

thanks

Al

Get in a long line for that one.

Apparently Ice Jerseys had them at one time.

Whenever I go to their website I see the jersey in my recently viewed items,

although I have never actually "viewed" the jersey.

You can still purchase a game used vintage jersey, but the selection is down to a couple of players

and the least expensive jersey is $1000.00, make that almost $1100.00 when you add California sales tax.

I know the jersey was only worn once without nameplates and three times with, but you would think they would've been made available.

Or more readily available without having to sacrifice your first born.

• TMLFAN locked this topic