• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a game issued Michigan jersey with the new 2011 Frozen Four patch ready to be worn on the ice. From their game worn jersey auction site...

navy2010.JPG

If that patch is bigger than the one I got off eBay, it's not bigger by much. Seems to be the same exact ratio of sizes between the CCHA Logo and the FF patch on my replica. Not sure if the CCHA logo on my replica is player size though.

I'm looking for any Nashville Predators jerseys. Gamers, RAs, whatever. Players don't matter. Here are my sizes...

Bauer = 52, 56

KOHO = 56

CCM = 56

RBK 6100 = 52, 56

RBK EDGE = 56

Just guesstimating from what I see on TV but it looks like my patch is smaller than the player patch, but the CCHA logo on the replicas is also smaller than on the gamers, so it's at least proportional.

--Black - Bruins, Sabres, Flames 3rd, Blackhawks 3rd, Kings, Flyers, Coyotes, Penguins, Sharks, Lightnings, Capitals 3rd.

--Burgundy - Thrashers away, Avalanche

--Caps blue - Capitals

--Eggplant - Mighty Ducks

--Green - Stars, Coyotes 3rd

--Navy - Thrashers home, Oilers, Panthers 3rd, Predators, Rangers 3rd, Canucks

--Red - Flames, Hurricanes, Blackhawks, Red Wings, Canadiens, Devils, Senators

--Royal blue - Rangers, Blues, Maple Leafs

I will be there if the Sioux make it, but can't guarantee any patches. I will do my best.

I guess it would be in poor taste to ask now if they were selling them. I'm sorry man, I was pulling for UND :(

THIS HAS NO RELATION TO WHAT FIRE BOUDREAU WAS TALKING ABOUT PLUS BETTMAN CAN'T REALLY BE FIRED.

4 games to Torres is too much. But that's for the hockey talk section.

Anyway, in hopes of getting back on track...I need a little help guys...

I need some help to complete several pending customization projects. Looking for the following authentic patches:

NHL-

2000 HOF Weekend Patch (Induction Weekend Nov. 11 2000)

New York Rangers 9/11 “Ribbon” Patch (2001-02 season)

Teammates for Kids (Jan 4-13, 2007)

Washington Capitals 35th Anniversary Patch (March 6, 2010)

(Note: I saw the one of ebay for ~$34, yikes)

IHL-

1998 Turner Cup Patch (Chicago Wolves vs Detroit Vipers)

2000 Turner Cup Patch (Chicago Wolves vs Grand Rapids Griffins)

International-

1996 World Cup of Hockey (larger 4 inch “Bauer” version i.e. Canada)

Please PM me with options, leads or offers…Any/all help is welcome. Thanks

dude, Bettman doesnt make the call on suspensions, Colin Campbell does. Bettman needs to be fired for propping up/putting up with mounting losses in non-hockey markets.

btw if anyone has a black NHL2000 patch or Hurricane Katrina patch, pls let me know!

Call the Caps Team Store at Kettler, they still had the 35th patches there when I was there a month ago.

http://kettlercapitals.pointstreaksites.com/view/kettlercapitals/contact-us

Off topic, but is there any chance that they sell Ovechtrick T-Shirts? I'd totally wear one of those :P

Off topic, but is there any chance that they sell Ovechtrick T-Shirts? I'd totally wear one of those :P

You're fired.

THIS HAS NO RELATION TO WHAT FIRE BOUDREAU WAS TALKING ABOUT PLUS BETTMAN CAN'T REALLY BE FIRED.

I bet Lemieux could fire him!

Hell if Lemieux yelled at him he prolly would hang his head in shame, mope to a corner and cry.

dude, Bettman doesnt make the call on suspensions, Colin Campbell does. Bettman needs to be fired for propping up/putting up with mounting losses in non-hockey markets.

btw if anyone has a black NHL2000 patch or Hurricane Katrina patch, pls let me know!

I knew that :blush:

I don't know which one of these Katrina patches are real but these are the only 2 I found.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Chicago-Black-Hawks-NHL-Cares-Katrina-Relief-Fund-Patch-/220717611501?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3363cb79ed

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NHL-CARES-KATRINA-RELIEF-FUND-PATCH-CHICAGO-BLACKHAWKS-/140528728303?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item20b82a38ef

The cheaper one looks like a reproduction and a not so good one at that. Though I'm not sure if thats because the first one looks better by proxy of the seller having a better camera...

Both reproductions.

05-06%20Pitt%20hm%20Poapst%20frt.JPG

In the pic from the gamer you can see that the NHLPA logo has a red player, a white player, and a blue player. From the reproductions the logo has a red player and then a blue outline behind it.

Can any of the Hawks fans help me out? I need a couple WWW patches that I want to stick on two of my Edge 1.0 jerseys. Are any of the patches on eBay real?

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHICAGO-BLACKHAWKS-WILLIAM-W-WIRTZ-MEMORIAL-PATCH-/370494926502?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item564337eea6

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chicago-Black-Hawks-William-W-Wirtz-Memorial-Patch-/320637196913?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aa7775a71

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHICAGO-BLACKHAWKS-WILLIAM-W-WIRTZ-MEMORIAL-PATCH-/140506302008?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item20b6d40638

All 3 seem a little different to me... anyone know where I can legit ones if these aren't?

• TMLFAN locked this topic