If you can't find any real one then it's best to settle with the repo. Don't give up trying though.

Yea but I don't even know if the dimensions are accurate. That's the kicker.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should be around 4" by 4" the small you one posted is minuscule.

Yikes. I don't think there is one on eBay with close to those dimensions.

It sucks, I'd rather have a Ducks one, but I don't think it's worth stripping the numbers and AS patch just to have a 1997 vs. a 1996.

Anyone know where I can get an authentic NHL 2000 burgundy (Avs) patch?. I already contacted Murf and Pat and they don't have any.

Look at River City Sports. They still have most of the 2000 patches listed including the burgandy one.

Does anyone know where I can find a Jets all star shoulder patch? I need one for my 1996 Selanne, and the ones on eBay look like poop, unless I'm wrong.

How about this?

Jets Patch

Yea, I'm looking for this one:

96asgselanne.jpg

Thanks for the lookout, though!

Has anyone used bestnhlpatches.com?

Looking for 2 Blanks:

1. SJ Sharks circa 1996/97 CCM-KOHO size 56, 58, 58 GC...plan on making it Belfour (will complete my Eddie-the-Eagle NHL collection).

2. Dallas Stars circa 1998/99 Dark Green same sizing...same plan.

Please PM me...Thanks for any help

Looking for a Leafs patch for my '96 all star jersey (unless I sell). They wore the blue Leaf on the jersey that year. Any help is mucho appreciated.

Does anyone know where to get Hall of Fame Game patches?

I think the HHOF sells them.

Not sure how accurate but I saw these: http://www.stitchesnj.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=52

Good Luck

http://www.ioffer.com/users/patchstore

Ioffer has the same patches, only cheaper. I'm also looking for a few of these, but figured this is as close as I'm going to get whether it's off a bit or not. It's hard to find pictures even to compare it to the originals.

A reminder, I'm also still on the desperate hunt for an authentic Canuck 25th Anniversary patch. There's one on Ebay that right now but it's $62 after shipping, which is a little steep. Any help?

Anyone know where I can find an authentic Columbus 2008-09 JHM patch? I have one I bought from the team store that year, but sadly didn't think enough to buy a few. I hate using the only one I have if they're as hard to find as I think they are.

The real deal has a 1/4" white border, the ones on ebay do not. There's no manufacturer indication on the back of a real one, and when they were sold, they were just stacked at the registers, not in authentic NHL packaging like this year's 10th anniversary patches.

medium.jpg

I also need a Bure Canucks jersey.

What size and era?

• TMLFAN locked this topic