• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah - I was too slow with posting the press release.

Quick search of Getty for that date didn't have any images.

Did some hard digging and found one!

2321039660104343728S500x500Q85.jpg

Edit:Found another

2292791460104343728S500x500Q85.jpg

Looks like another jersey i need to add to my list.

Anybody have or have a lead on any 100th stanley cup french version patch.

good luck, I've been looking for a long time and have yet to find a legit one. if you come across someone that has more than one please let me know :thumbsup:

Can anyone ID this patch, found on the hem of a CBJ jersey (2001-07) at a recent game by another fan:

0329012101.jpg

I cannot recall any such patch being used on a CBJ jersey.

good luck, I've been looking for a long time and have yet to find a legit one. if you come across someone that has more than one please let me know :thumbsup:

Not a problem and you do the same.

Can anyone ID this patch, found on the hem of a CBJ jersey (2001-07) at a recent game by another fan:

I cannot recall any such patch being used on a CBJ jersey.

The NHL patches website doesn't load for me so I can't check. Are you sure that is a real CCM jersey or a blank jersey with the Blue Jackets logo on it? Also this guy could have sewn on a random patch.

The NHL patches website doesn't load for me so I can't check. Are you sure that is a real CCM jersey or a blank jersey with the Blue Jackets logo on it? Also this guy could have sewn on a random patch.

Working on more information about the jersey. It was just some random woman at a recent game. It's an early Espen Knutsen jersey. It'd be cool if it was from the skills competition the year he was an all-star or something :^)

I'm sure it's something that's not meant to be there, but it's fun to try to figure out.

Just got my Frozen Four patch from that eBay seller.

Bad news - It's pretty darn small. Probably not player size.

Good news - My ND Adidas replica is pretty bunched up in the front. There's not much room between the crest and the CCHA logo, which is where the Frozen Four patch was put last time ND was in it. This patch fits perfectly in that area and doesn't really look too small when placed on the jersey.

I am looking for a Manitoba Moose white reebok premier or EDGE 1.0 jersey in a size XL/54+. I know RCS has the EDGE on sale, but I cannot afford it at the moment (I am trying to figure out a way to get it lol). If anyone has one in decent or new condition, please PM me.

Keep in mind, Notre Dame is only wearing their navy jerseys during the Frozen Four since they are the lowest ranked team remaining, so I wouldn't put it on if it was a white jersey.

Keep in mind, Notre Dame is only wearing their navy jerseys during the Frozen Four since they are the lowest ranked team remaining, so I wouldn't put it on if it was a white jersey.

Yea I know, now I have to get the navy version. Or maybe even a green if they decide to wear those. :thumbsup:

Still trying to find an '08 FF patch for my white one.

Yea I know, now I have to get the navy version. Or maybe even a green if they decide to wear those. :thumbsup:

Still trying to find an '08 FF patch for my white one.

I have a game issued 2008 Frozen Four patch that was actually stitched onto the green or black Sioux jerseys (which they never wore, so were removed). You won't like the price, though.

Not sure I'd spend a lot of money on a patch for a replica. Maybe if I could find a blank issued jersey I'd be interested.

• TMLFAN locked this topic