In other news, I got a Rangers 85th anniversary patch sealed in the original packaging but without the hard backing and "warning" label. It had a soft plastic coating to prevent fraying and unraveling, but not the rock hard plastic coating. Could our collecting nightmare finally be at an end?? :o

The Blue Jackets 10th anniversary patches also come without the hard backing and warning label.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone was looking for Canada flag patches like I was a few weeks ago, River City Sports has them they just don't have them listed on the website. I got in touch and I called Rob up and ordered two patches today @ 5 dollars each.

If anyone was looking for Canada flag patches like I was a few weeks ago, River City Sports has them they just don't have them listed on the website. I got in touch and I called Rob up and ordered two patches today @ 5 dollars each.

yea but they overcharge you on shipping. I wanted a Japan 98 patch from there but they wanted 15 bucks for shipping so they can keep it.

Can you post a pic of it?

What are the dimensions?

If anybody can help me out I'm looking for an All Star Game patch from when it was in Boston during the 95-96 season, but not the one with the white border. I need the one with the yellow border. I saw it on besthnhlpatches, but I have heard people are having problems with them and I don't really like how their patch looks. If anybody can help me that would be great.

If anybody can help me out I'm looking for an All Star Game patch from when it was in Boston during the 95-96 season, but not the one with the white border. I need the one with the yellow border. I saw it on besthnhlpatches, but I have heard people are having problems with them and I don't really like how their patch looks. If anybody can help me that would be great.

I hadn't heard of that bestnhlpatches.com place before and after looking at it, I'd say steer clear. Any company that doesn't provide clear contact information (physical address, phone number, or e-mail) makes me think it's probably just peddling the knockoff stuff from Asia. Also it looks like some of the patch images may be lifted from other sources. Definitely some red flags on that site.

^Was this a reply to me? If it was I don't have them yet....just ordered today.

ya I should of quoted you.

Tell me the sizeing if you can when it arrives.

The one on my Stevens AS jersey is VERY close but I think the ones on the Gamers where a touch bigger.

I got a repro and an official one. They look identical and are exactly the same size. I guess the V is 2 color since its 2 color on the official one as well (although its darker on the repro).

1zbtf9u.jpg

I got a repro and an official one. They look identical and are exactly the same size. I guess the V is 2 color since its 2 color on the official one as well (although its darker on the repro).

Not to mention the fact the trees look crap inside the head of the wolf on the Repro patch.

Repro patches always have less fine detail.

I can't say how proud I am that this thread stays alive and near the top without having to be pinned. :thumbsup: You guys (and gals) rock.

Any jerseys in my sig I am looking for..

If anyone can help I know these are some tough jerseys to find but I'm lookin' for...

1995-96 New York Islanders Fisherman Jersey either the blue or the white design

2000-2006 Buffalo Sabres alternate Red jersey with the crossed swords

2001-07 Edmonton Oilers 3rd Jersey the Todd McFarlane design

2001-07 Nashville Predators 3rd Jersey the mustard yellow one

I'm looking for any Nashville Predators jerseys. Gamers, RAs, whatever. Players don't matter. Here are my sizes...

Bauer = 52, 56

KOHO = 56

CCM = 56

RBK 6100 = 52, 56

RBK EDGE = 56

I HAVE AN INAUGURAL SEASON BY BAUER BLANK PRO SIZE 56 HOME (WHITE) BRAND NEW WITH TAGS. INTERESTED? logansquaredtoo@gmail.com

I am looking for this style Montreal practice jersey in size 52,54,56. Looking for it in red or blue. I am willing to buy or trade. Please message me if you can help. Thanks.

2870228470107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

HEY I HAVE A CANES HOME WHITE BY STARTER, BRAND NEW PRO SIZE 56 AND I HAVE A FLYERS ORANGE BY CCM FROM THE 1999-2000 SEASON BRAND NEW PRO SIZE 56 TOO. INTERESTED? logansquaredtoo@gmail.com

If anyone comes across (or knows where I can find) any Marty Biron jerseys, I'd be very interested to know. I also like good deals on any other Sabres, but who doesn't like any kind of good deal, right? :stickhndl:

Ok so im letting my For Sale thread slowly die out and now ive set my sights on anything Steve Downie. Jerseys would be my first target but cards,autographs, or game used stuff would be awesome too.

If anyone has anything or has any leads let me know.

Possibly looking for Pens Edge home or away, 52-58 or a 2.0 if possible preferrably blank but already done might work. Or a 90-92 authentic with a price that won't make me blow a rape whistle. Also wouldn't mind an Orpik 2010 Olympic jersey.

Edited by Adam

• TMLFAN locked this topic