Forgot who was looking for "anything steve downie" - might've been flyinghighguys but I cant find the original post. But whoever it is, here you go!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Steve-Downie-Game-Used-Worn-Tampa-Bay-Lightning-Jersey-/220781736685?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item33679df2ed

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for ultrafil 6100 Montreal Canadiens jerseys. Also when did Montreal switch to air knit if they ever did?

Edit: Doesn't matter if Koho, CCM, or RBK but I most prefer RBK.

Montreal wore ultrafil all the way up until the EDGE changeover. The only air-knit jerseys they ever wore were the 1946 throwback 3rds during the 2006-07 season. Other than, it was nothing but ultrafil.

Montreal wore ultrafil all the way up until the EDGE changeover. The only air-knit jerseys they ever wore were the 1946 throwback 3rds during the 2006-07 season. Other than, it was nothing but ultrafil.

I guess I have to change my post a little. Are ultrafil RBK 6100 Canadiens jerseys rare?

I'm looking for anything RHI...game worn and/or replica. Specifically Utah RollerBees, Toronto Planets, Montreal Road Runners, Oakland Skates, and New Jersey Rockin' Rollers.

Looking for a few: All sz 52-56 in WHITE... tags / name / number(s) / signatures not important.

Ducks (Ultrafil)

Flames

Wild

Preds

Flyers

Blues

Lightning

PM me if you got something.

Thanks,

New to the forum. I am looking for a 1992 Blackhawks Barberpole, preferably in size 48 or 52. I am also looking for a blank white CCM Ultrafil Hawks jersey in the same sizes.

Appreciate anything.

Did Colorado Wear PP or CCM in 99-00?

And Colorado was the only team to wear Pro Player mesh, which makes them even better.

Nice Burnaby! Now I guess you need to find the jerseys. :thumbsup:

Anything else there?

Not a whole lot of anything else. Game used and new sticks, some equipment, and some practice jerseys. I picked up a couple jerseys that I'll post in the pickups here sometime soon.

Holy... what are the odds that they'd still have those...

I guess good enough. I wasn't expecting to see them sitting there, but I obviously wasn't complaining either.

And Colorado was the only team to wear Pro Player mesh, which makes them even better.

Right on Matt. I can't wait to see these on jerseys someday.

On the hunt for a ryan smyth or mike comrie (any other player also) edmonton oilers 3rd jersey. the dark blue one designed by Todd McFarlane.

Thanks!

thumb.oilers3rd.01.jpg

any game worn sabres that are floating around. also any unique nathan gerbe or LI Jawz gamers

• TMLFAN locked this topic