Possibly looking for Pens Edge home or away, 52 or 54 or a 2.0 if possible preferrably blank but already done might work. Or a 90-92 authentic with a price that won't make me blow a rape whistle

Adam, have you tried J&J? I know many of the game issued and rookie camp jerseys from 2009-up are 2.0's, and Zack Sill wears a 54. $200 is pretty reasonable...

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so im letting my For Sale thread slowly die out and now ive set my sights on anything Steve Downie. Jerseys would be my first target but cards,autographs, or game used stuff would be awesome too.

If anyone has anything or has any leads let me know.

I have this

CHRISTMAS2010047.jpg

Anyone have or know where to get a 2003 Young Stars game patch?

Also not hockey but I am looking for a "Sparky" patch the the Reds on wearing this year. Anyone know where to get one?

It looks right with the white border around it, but I'd expect a properly sized one to be 4" across in general.

HEY I HAVE A CANES HOME WHITE BY STARTER, BRAND NEW PRO SIZE 56 AND I HAVE A FLYERS ORANGE BY CCM FROM THE 1999-2000 SEASON BRAND NEW PRO SIZE 56 TOO. INTERESTED? logansquaredtoo@gmail.com

You stop typing in all caps or I will send you to the penalty box.

capslock.jpg

Looking for a Flyers 1992 All-star patch. Have a blank CCM road authentic Flyers jersey and wanted to get it customized (1991-92 specs). I found 6-75th anniversary patches in a box in my basement that I bough back in 1992, but the 1992 All-Star patch seems hard to find.

Any tips or someone have one to sell?

world hockey jerseys just had tons(about 10 or more) of authentic game worns for sale for 99 bucks in the size you want..contact them

Where did you see that? All I see is stuff in the 200-400+ range...

I am looking for a Nike authentic Steve Yzerman jersey in either size 48 or 52. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Al

Looking for Ducks 2010/2011 alternate authentic jersey in size 52. I have a premier in XL I'd put towards it as partial trade or sell otherwise

Looking for a Flyers 1992 All-star patch. Have a blank CCM road authentic Flyers jersey and wanted to get it customized (1991-92 specs). I found 6-75th anniversary patches in a box in my basement that I bough back in 1992, but the 1992 All-Star patch seems hard to find.

Any tips or someone have one to sell?

They used to have them at Rivercitysports, but it looks like they only have the Flyers 25th ann patch -

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/details-06.cfm?sku=2664

You could still use it for '92 though.

Be careful, that's the wrong color patch. The ones the Flyers wore on the ice were BLACK rather than white.

0Dex.jpg

That's what it looked like.

Scratch my earlier post about River City sports....the flag patches they sent me are horrible and most definitely NOT the ones that go on the jerseys.

Be careful, that's the wrong color patch. The ones the Flyers wore on the ice were BLACK rather than white.

Good call!

Repro patches always have less fine detail.

For new patches maybe, but most 90s original patches often have less detail.

The worst/best example is probably the original '89 cup patches -

2675129640105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

2215312860105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

They're so ugly, they're beautiful!!!

• TMLFAN locked this topic